Fighting For Her

Second Chance For Loving You

Jessica POV

It's been three days since the incident at Yoona's apartement. I do not think that Yoona could not answer my question. If she had fallen in love with someone else? Or she is not love me anymore? But why I could feel that she still loved me when she kissed me or just a simple look at me? Thinking about it makes me tired.

Since that day I did not get out of my room at all. I am also not in the mood to eat or talking. I only eat when Yuri insisted. She often spend more time in the hospital to accompany Sunny, also she brought Se In with her in order have some family bounding. He is happier now because his mother is recovering and getting well.

I think to fight for Yoona so she can back into my arms. When the incident in the parking lot I assume that my efforts will not be too heavy see she was very upset when I was treated rudely by Siwon. But it turns out I was wrong. It seems I had to fight harder. Maybe Yoona still afraid to start our relationship again.

"Sica, are you there?" I heard Yuri's voice looking at me.

"Yes. What's wrong Yul?" She goes into my room and sat beside me.

"Are you okay?" She touched my forehead.

"Yes, I am."

"No, you are not Sica. See, you have a fever now. Have you eaten?"

"Not yet." I answered lazily.

"You're really hard-advised. You have to eat right now."

"No, I do not want."

"You do not feel sorry for me that has been painstakingly cook for you?" She showed me her puppy eyes.

"Not that I don't like it Yul, but I just don't have appetite."

"You have to eat Sica. I'm not going receive a risk when after Sunny discharged from the hospital, you will replace her."

"I really do not want to eat Yul. Please understand me."

"Jung Sooyeon, if you do not eat today I'm going to hit your head." A girl suddenly entered and glared at me.

"Do not you dare Hwang Miyoung?" I stared at her.

"Are you challenging me?" She walked closer to me.

"Yes, I am. I do not think you dare do it."

"Want to try huh?" She hit my head hard.

"Aw... What the hell Tiff. You really hit me." I rubbed my beatiful hair.

"I've warn you before but you did not hear me."

"I suppose you would not do that."

"You're expecting wrong Jessie."

"Is this the way you show a sense of longing for your bestfriend? With hit my head? I miss you so bad Tiff." I hugged her tightly.

"I miss you too Jessie." She hugged me back.

"But still I am not forgive you for hitting me." I pouted at her.

"You're asking for it. Beside I don't have a plan to ask your forgiveness. Now you have to eat, otherwise I'll hit you again." She said and her hands are already going to hit me.

"Okay, okay, wait a minute. I'll eat right now. Where is my foods?" I said curtly.

"You are very bossy." Tiffany said with stucked her tongue out. Then she gone to take my foods.

"Would you mind?" I asked her coyly.

"Good girl. You must listen to me from the start so I did not have to hit you." She fetched meal for me and fed me. I longed for moments like this.

"Where is that little rascal of yours?" Taeyeon said.

"Who do you mean Tae?"

"Who else if not Im Yoona."

"I do not know where she is. You'd better not talk about her in front of me."

"Why? Are not you still want her to be with you?"

"Looks like she did not."

"I think it was just a misunderstanding. Yuri told me about what happened three days ago."

"Still, I was very disturbed by what she did yesterday."

"Then what will you do now?" Tiffany asked me.

"I do not know. Maybe I will keep fighting to get her back."

"No Sica. You should not do that." Yuri said firmly.

"Why? Is it wrong?"

"No, but I was warned you not to do that."

"Are you jealous Yul?" Taeyeon asked Yuri.

"Stupid. Obviously not, I love my baby Bunny. I just don't want Sica get hurts again."

"Then why do you forbid her to get back together Yoona?"

"I did not forbid her to come back with Yoona, I just forbid her to fight for Yoona. Now it's Yoona who should fighting for Jessica. As punishment she left her for four years." Yuri took my hand and caressing it. Tiffany and Taeyeon nodded in agreement.

"Thanks for your concern Yul. But what if she did not take steps?" I asked in a worried tone.

"Believe me, she will take you." Yuri assured me.

"Okay, I trust you this time. But I will kill you if she did not make a move." I glared at her.

"I am not ready to face a scary princess like you, so I am sure on my words." Yuri said when I glared at her.

"You must be. And don't call me scary princess because I am the gorgeous one."

"Ewww... You're so full of yourself. I need to go back to hospital. Already miss my babies. Bye all. And Sica, take your meds after your meals." Yuri reminded me then go.

Today I'm accompanied by Tiffany and Taeyeon. We joked around and telling our experiences when we do not live together. I really miss them. I also heard from Taeyeon that Hyoyeon and Sooyoung will come tomorrow. I really can not wait to meet them.

Because of bored staying in my room I started to sit on the balcony and read a book and drink green tea. Taeyeon and Tiffany were out for shopping. Given Tiffany really like to shop, I'm sure Taeyeon will be tired because her lover like to swirls in the mall. I smiled to myself remembering my bestfriend shopping habits were terrible.

It was getting dark here. I stood for star gazing at the sky. Urgh... Taeyeon and Tiffany had not yet returned. I start to feel bored alone. I needed a friend so as not constantly thinking about Yoona. That little rascal is very annoying.

"Enjoying the stars in the sky?" I was surprised to hear someone speaking to me.

"None of your business." I answered simply.

"I'm just asking princess. You do not need to get upset."

"I'm not angry, just annoyed."

"So my question bothering you?" Yoona asked.

"More precisely your presence here that bothers me."

"I suppose I could accompany with you."

"I do not need company. I just want to be alone."

"Too bad because I still insist. Are you okay princess?"

"I'm fine today. Why?" I saw her wince her forehead. Very cute thought. But I still did not smile.

"I think you have fallen down."

"Fall down? From where?"

"Are not you the angel who fell from heaven?" Her answer made my cheeks flushed. I'm thankful the lights in the balcony was not too bright so she would not see my cheeks flushed like a tomato because of her sweet words right now.

"What are you talking about? Your line does not work for me." I said to her.

"I think I'll manage to make you smile. Turns out I failed again."

Yoona POV

When finished showering I want to spend time on the balcony for a breath of wind the night. I saw Jessica smiling while looking at the beautiful stars in the sky. She was always fascinated by this on creation of God. One habit that is often done at night is she was staring at the stars. Because according to her starsgazing always make her heart feel calm and peaceful. I'm trying to start a conversation with her and intend to apologize.

I plan on trying to woo Jessica but this seems not to be as easy as I had imagined. I bet that she was still angry with what happened to us three days ago. My sweet words this time seems to have no effect on her. Usually she will flattered at my sweetness.

"Jessica, where are you? I am home." I heard a girl call Jessica. I guess it sounds from Tiffany's voice.

"I was on the balcony Tiff." Jessica replied.

"What are you... Yoona?" Tiffany was surprised to see me.

"Hi Fany." I waved my hand in front of her were still surprised to see me.

"Baby, if Jessica okay?" Taeyeon approached Tiffany and hug her waist from behind.

"She is fine babe. See, who was near her." Tiffany pointed at me.

"Who? Yoona? Is that you?" Looks like Taeyeon also surprised to see me.

"Hey Taengoo." I grinned at her.

"Do not hey me Im Yoona! Where have you been all these little bastards?" Taeyeon glaring at me.

"I do not go anywhere just here."

"So Jessica, did she bother you again?" Tiffany asked Jessica who is only silence.

"It seems so."

"What? I do not bother you at all princess." I defended myself.

"Yoona, don't you dare disturbed her again! Go away from her!" Tiffany said angrily to me.

"Wait. I just wanted to accompany her here. I saw her being alone in the balcony so I decided to accompany her and not disturb her. Is it wrong accompany the goddess here? It is because I am afraid someone stole her and I will losing her again." I explained to Tiffany.

"I do not need to hear your explanation. Beside she is not your princess anymore since four years ago. You've hurt my bestfriend so it's natural that I was afraid to let her be with you."

"She is my princess because I never broke up with her. I admit that I was wrong Fany. But I want to fix this."

"It's too late Yoong. You've wasted a second chance on her while she asked you to be hers three days ago." Taeyeon said to me.

"What? Taeyeon, you're supposed to be on my side."

"Sorry Yoona, I do not want to cast out tonight and sleep outside. Even Jessica was wrong back then but she never forget you and always waiting for you to come back. But when she said that she is still in love with you, it turns out you gave her silence. So I assume that you don't love her anymore."

"I still in love with her. I never fall out of love from you my angel. Please believe me. Can not you help me Tae?" I waited for Jessica to talk but she was silence.

"About that you have to ask Sica, not me. So only you can help yourself." Taeyeon answered me.

"Come on Sica, we had dinner." Tiffany held Jessica's hand and led her in, left me who still rooted to where I stood.

Even Taeyeon and Tiffany acting like that to me. But I think Taeyeon is right, only I can help myself. I am wasting my second chance to be with her. Oh God... please help me. I promise not to leave her again if you let her be mine.

"Starting tomorrow I must begin my mission to make Jessica back into my arms. You can certainly do it Im Yoona. Do not give up. Fighting!" I muttered in front of the mirror in my room.

 

*The second update for today. I am planning to make five chapters today if it is possible. Enjoy reading and don't forget to comments my friends. Thank you for reading my story. :)