Goodbye

Second Chance For Loving You

Yuri POV

I was playing with my cell phone. Three days ago Jessica came to me and asked me where Yoona is located. I also do not know. Already one week I did not hear anything from her. Taeyeon and Sooyoung did not know either. I try to ask Seohyun, but her answer the same. I was very worried about her. I thought about all of this and thought about my own feelings.

"Yuri, can you explain more about this to me?" Sunny came into my room and she threw a box to me.

"How did you find this babe?"

"Does not matter how I can find this box, I just want an explanation from you."

I've been planning to get rid of all the items in that box. But bad luck was on my side, Sunny already find it first. This box contains photographs of Jessica that I take without she knowing it. Yes, Jessica is my first love. But I've forgotten my feeling on her because I've started to love Sunny.

I became interested in Sunny when I know that she often went to the orphanage to play with the children there. At that time I did not intend to follow her. I saw her smiling brightly. Her smile also brings joy to the children who were there. Since that time, I continued to follow Sunny every time she goes to the orphanage. After a long time I fell in love with her. I fell in love with her way of making other people happy. Over time I fell in love with everything in her.

"I've loved Jessica." Sunny was surprised to hear my confession. 

"How is it now?"

"I've forgotten my feeling to her long before Yoona come."

"You know it's really hurt me Yuri. I love you always, but you love my bestfriend."

"It used to be Sunny. I've forgotten her. Now I have you." I held her hand.

"Give me time to think Yuri. I was shocked to learn all of this. You should have been honest with me from the beginning. I will not be angry and hurt so bad like this." Sunny stepped out of my room.

Damn it!!! I did better be honest with her. But I'm still waiting for the right moment. Now she goes. Maybe I should give her time to accept this fact.

I decided to go to my usual bar. I often come here alone. Since I have Sunny, I also often bring her here. I rode my car faster because my emotions were unstable. Arriving there, I went in and saw a familiar figure sitting in the corner. I went over and greeted her.

She seemed to be on problem. I tried to get her and she is talking about her problem with Yoona. We both kept talking while drinking alkohol. Because my mind is very messed up, I kept drank it until we were both drunk.

Several times I told Jessica that Yoona loves her. And I told her that she should be honest about the reason for her dating with Yoona at the first place and she agreed. But she continued to cries listening to my words. I told her to stop crying but it seems did not work. So I decided to kiss her. I don't know it is the right choice or not but I just feel to do it.

There are only two of us here and also two bartenders. I pulled her collar and kissed her. I was surprised when she responds to my kisses. Perhaps because of the influence of alcohol. I continued kissing her, enjoying every inch of her lips. Our kiss lasted heat. I lifted Jessica to straddle at my waist. She throw her hands around my neck. I bit her lips and tongue battle with each other. When this kiss will take place further, I heard a familiar voice startled me.

"Jessica... Yuri..."

Yoona POV

I disappeared for a week to think. I deliberately did not tell my bestfriends where I'm going, Even Seobaby not know. I think back about Jessica's words at the tree house. Am I really thought like a child?

I think yes, she was right. I looked at this problem too easily. I was too quick to make decisions and ignoring Jessica's dream. This time I want to fix it before its become late. I do not want to lose Jessica.

I've decided to go study at America with Jessica. There was also a great school to become an architect. I called Tiffany to find out where Jessica is. She told me that Jessica would normally go to a bar if she has a problem at this hour. Tiffany send address of that bar to me after we hang up. After buying white roses I soon get there.

I'm very happy and already imagine that Jessica would be happy to hear my decision. I've really missed her smile now. I had one week did not meet with her. Wait for me, Jessica. Your prince will coming. I opened the door of the bar and looked around. I was surprised to see two people who were in the corner of the table. Because I want to make sure what I see, I walked over there and turned out to be true. I saw Jessica and Yuri kissing and even made me hurt Jessica seemed to enjoy the kiss.

"Jessica... Yuri..." I said, slowly but enough to make them stop kissing and surprised to see me.

"Yoona..." they both say in unison.

I'm very angry right now. I pulled Yuri and threw her against the wall. I hit her so many times that her lip was bleeding.

"I thought you were my bestfriend Yuri! You know that I love her!"

"Listen to me first Yoona. You're just a misunderstanding."

"Misunderstanding you say? How can this be misunderstood when you see your girlfriend kissing someone else? And if I do not come you will probably end up in bed having right now!"

"She was drunk Yoona. We were both drunk. I had not even planned to meet her." Yuri pushed me until I fell to the floor and she hit me.

"Then how can you be here at the same time?" I hit her once again. Jessica just silenced saw our argument.

"You know I often come here if I have a problem. I accidentally saw her and approached her to talk. I just soothe her because she was worried about you."

"Calming her by kiss her? Great reasons Yuri. From now never appeared before me. I don't want to see your face again!" I turned to Jessica.

"And you, I'll take you home now." I took Jessica and bring her home. We were silent during the ride. I ignored my bloody lips even its hurt. My heart hurts more now.

"I am sorry Yoong." She said to me but I remained silent. We were in front of her house now.

"Yoong, please listen to me. I am sorry. I love you Yoong."

"If you loved me you would not kiss another girl." I said gruffly.

"I'm drunk Yoong and she suddenly kissed me."

"You can refuse her Jessica, but you actually enjoy it. I have to go." I kissed her forehead and left. I was driving home with tears on my cheeks.

Now I know how my father feel when my mother left him because of the presence of the third person. My heart is very hurt see Jessica kissing another girl. And more painful, she kissed my own bestfriend. The first person that I know when I go to school in Seoul. The first person who become my bestfriend.

Without thinking, I decided to go to Paris as soon as possible. I think we'll be okay Jessica, but it turns out I was wrong. I'm just getting wound in my heart. I love you but you wound scratched on my heart deep enough. You are my first love and you're also the first to break my heart.

I told Appa to prepare my departure to Paris. I did not say goodbye to anyone. Appa was quite shocked by my decision to change very quickly. Just as I told him to continue my studies in the United States, but now I changed my decision and he understands me.

I hope to start a new life. Without Jessica. Although this would be hard because my love for Jessica is great. It would be difficult for me to fall in love again. My dreams are shattered. I smiled bitterly when considering my dream to have a happy little family together with Jessica. It looks like we do not belong together. I hope you're happy Jessica. Perhaps Yuri can give you what you could not find in me. Even if you choose Yuri, I'll try to accept it even though it would take a very long time. Good bye my angel, your charming prince will always love you.

Today with a heavy heart I left Seoul. I was escorted by Appa to the airport. He asked me why not see Jessica and also my bestfriends to lead me. I'm just speechless, did not answer his question. I will focus on my dream start from now. Forget all about love. I'll start a new life in a new environment as well. Goodbye past, I'd step.

 

^I am little upset writng this chapter. You guys keep telling me to update soon and this is the result. By the way, enjoy reading.