Family?

Second Chance For Loving You

Jessica POV
I just got home from work. Today it is very tiring where I had to deal with one of my employees who almost ruined the work ordered by our clients. I lectured her for approximately two hours. Today for some reason I was very sensitive, plus Yoona could not pick me up because she had to complete the design of new orders from her clients. When I got home I quickly showered and relaxes my body with coffee.

When going back to my room I saw Tiffany was playing with baby Se In. I could see how her eyes shine when joking with baby Se In. I think she desperately wanted children. I also could feel there was one thing that made her mind distracted lately. Many times I saw her own dreamy.

"Hello baby Se In." I kissed his cheek.

"Hello Aunt Jessie." Tiffany answered for me.

"So how about it all?"

"What do you mean Jessie?"

"You know that you can not lie to me Tiff. You're at that matter."

"Um... well." She paused.

"Hey girls, can I bring Se In? It was his time to slept." Yuri came over to us. Then Tiffany give Se In to Yuri.

"Okay then my baby boy, let's leave the two aunt here. Looks like they have important things to discuss." By saying so Yuri leave us alone.

"So, do you want to tell me or not?" I refocused on Tiffany.

"It's getting heavy Jessie."

"Tell me everything. I'm your bestfriend since God knows when Tiff, so tell me if anything bothering you." I put my hand on her shoulder.

"I really wanted to have children Jessie, but I am confused about how to deliver it to Taeyeon."

"You just need to say the truth Tiff. I'm sure she'll understand."

"I'm just afraid of her reaction will be. I'm just afraid to accept the fact if she does not want children."

"If she really wants to get married with you, I'm sure she had intended to build a family with you."

"Are you sure?" I smiled and hugged her.

"I am very confident. So you have to try it, you understand?"

"Yes, I will." She nodded as she hugged me tightly.

After talking with Tiffany I returned to my room where I found Yoona was standing on the balcon of our room. I approached her and hugged her from behind.

"Hey babe, where have you been?" Yoona pull my hand wrapped around her waist tighter.

"Just have a little conversation with Tiffany."

"About what?"

"Things about children and Taeyeon, mostly like about building a family."

"Hm... Sica?"

"Yes babe."

"Do you want to have and build a family with me?"

"Why are you asking this of a sudden?"

"I'm just asking." I'm sure she did not just want to ask about this to me. I made her spin around and cupped her cheek.

"Babe, I know there is something bothering you."

"No Sica, I just want to know if you also want to have children."

"Do you want it?" Yoona then looked at me intently.

"Of course Sica. I really wanted to build a family with you. Only you."

"Then it is decided. You know that I want to always move with you, beside you to achieve whatever you want, what we want. Anyway it will be very nice when I have a family with you."

"Really?" Yoona very excited.

"Sure my love." I kissed her lips gently.

"Thank you Sica. Thank you for becoming a part of my life." She said in the midst of our kisses.

After talking for a while we sleep because tomorrow morning we have to go back to the routine of each. Somehow I want to always be in her embrace. While there is a chance I will hug her tightly. Yoona's embrace will always be the home of the most comfortable I've ever visited.

Taeyeon POV
Me and Tiffany was walking in the park at night. We equally busy for several weeks until there is hardly any time for us together. I felt there was a bit of distance between us. Somehow I feel there is something not right between us. Maybe a lack of time together which make us to be like this.

I kept clutching her hands and occasionally kissed her hand. I wish she felt that I would always be there for her no matter what. Maybe I should ask what happened to her. Lately she looks more moody than usual. Tiffany I know very cheerful and easy smile. We ended up sitting on one of the benches in the park. Pretty quiet here, almost no one.

We sat long enough, but none of us were willing to break the silence. Enough already, I should immediately resolve this, we have to finish it soon.

"Honey." I called her softly.

"Yes."

"Is something bothering you lately?"

"Nothing." Great. I've been able to conclude that there must be something wrong.

"Honey, you know I'm going to listen to any thing that bothers you at this time."

"It's nothing Taeyeon-ah."

"Look honey, I know I do not have much time for us lately, but I do not want it to be a reason for us to no longer telling each other whatever we go through everyday."

"I am sorry. I was just thinking about things. Not a real important thing."

"Fany-ah, wether it's important or not when it concerns about you, about us, then it would be important to me."

"It's real..." I interrupted her words by kissing her.

"Please tell me, will you?"

"It's just, we will soon be married." She paused.

"And then?" I patiently wait for her to speak again.

"Our age is getting old Taetae, I want to marry and have a family. I mean, I want us to have children. Build a family together. I'm sure a small family we have will look very beautiful. It would be incredible Taetae. You, me, and our children." She says it all at me doubtfully but excited at the same time.

I was silent for a long time, trying to digest and understand what Tiffany intent. Have children? I never thought about it before. I never imagine about it. Absolutely no list dream about it. Moreover, I'm not sure I'd be a good parent.

"Taetae." Tiffany called me, which surprised me and awakened from my mind.

"Y-yes," I replied nervously.

"I can understand if you do not want to have children. I love what it is anyway. There is a child or not in our relationship, I do not care. The important thing I have you." Those words from her made my chest tighten. Is this what amounted to her struggle for me? I can see how she loves children. Especially when I saw her cuddling baby Se In. Look at all she wanted to be a mother.

Tiffany is the most important woman for me now. Whatever shall I do for her as long as she did not suffer. No matter how hard it is. I did not ever think about it, but now I realize after hearing her answers. It's not just about me, or she, is already about us. And most important how our future will be. How grateful I am when I have a very understanding woman as she is.

I looked at Tiffany. She looked down and did not look at me. I heard her sobbing quietly cries. Not too loud, but enough for my ears to hear. I cupped her cheek and made her look into my eyes directly. I wiped her tears and kissed both her of eyes so that she stopped crying.

"Listen to me Tiffany. Honestly I never thought about it. I never imagined that someday in the future I will have a child. But with you, with our love right now, I'm starting to believe that we can build a happy family. And while our children are still here among us, I ask you to start teaching me to be a good parent Fany-ah. So when they came, I was ready to make us a happy little family."

"What do you say?" Tiffany seemed surprised to hear my words.

"You hear what it was Tiffany. Yes, I want a family with you. No other woman except you will be my companion till I am dead."

"You know I'm very happy to hear that Taetae. The answer you give is very important to me. Thanks for being with me during this time. Thank you for all the love you give for me over the years we are together. I love you Taetae. I really love you."

"I love you too my lady. I love you too to the moon and back."

Having said that I kissed her lovingly and hugged her tightly. No other woman who could make this happy like when I am being with her. When with her the things that I know just happy. She always knew how to make my day smiling. Thanks Fany-ah. I will always take care of you until the end of my days.

"You know my love, I can not wait to have children with you. Can we accelerate our wedding so we could immediately start making them?" I whispered in her ear playfully and she responds by hitting my chest. Oh, she is so adorable jewel.

"So, now?" I whispered at her ear while bite it huskily.

"You need to bring me home first if you want to open the door Taetae." She whispered back at me seductively. Ah, it will be a long nigth for us.

*Hello my dear readers, I returned this evening for updating my story. I hope you like my new chapter this time. I'll try to update again tomorrow if I'm not busy of course. Please enjoy my new update for today. I wish you would keep supporting me as well, I will continue to give the best that I can to all you. Don't forget to leave your comments below okay. I need you guys to give some critisms about my story. Thanks a lot. I love you guys.