There is Always You and Me

Second Chance For Loving You

Yoona POV
I am very happy to be reunited with all my bestfriends and Jessica. During my illness, she take care of me very carefully. Many times I saw her sleep sitting next to me. I asked myself, how her feelings to me? Does she still love me? Or did she take care of me just because she had to?

I woke up when I heard the gurgling sound of water from the shower. I see the clock at a small table near the bed. It's already 8 o'clock and Jessica is getting ready to go to work.

Jessica out of the shower with a towel wrapped around her. My heart beat very fast to see it. Her wet dripping hair looks very charming, I guess she shampooed this morning. her feet were white and soft make me stutter, could not say anything. Her body was very nice making increasingly my encouraged adrenaline racing. Oh my gosh, I think in a few seconds my heart would stop beating because of the sights there before me.

"Hey, you awake?"

"Uh... Ye-yeah." I can not say anything.

"So, what do you need anything?"

"N-no-no Sica."

"Why do you stutter Yoona?" She started to walk over to me and sat down on the bed right next to me. Great! This time my body was paralyzed because of the Goddess in front of me.

"Ah, it's nothing Sica." I tried to answer all her questions.

"Well, I have to get ready for work. There is meeting should I attend this morning."

"Um... Sica?" Before she got up from bed I called her.

"Yes? What else is Yoona?" I drew my position to be near her.

"Can I kiss you?" It seems once a shocked expression on her face.

"W-what?"

Without saying further again I cupped her cheek and look at her eyes lovingly as I bring her face to face me. She did not move at all and just looked at me with an expression that can not be read. Finally my lips landed on her lips. I continued kissing her, enjoying every inch of her lips that I missed. She still did not move. But I continued to kiss her until she began moving her lips in line with me. We kissed for a long time, none of us who want to be separated from each other.

I hugged her body closer to me and started kissing her neck. Jessica moaned and held my shoulders tightly. Once satisfied and left some marks on her neck I kissed her lips again. Oh gosh, I'm gonna die living without her. I do realize it this time. This time I'm doing more slowly and I shed all sense of my love on her.

We parted only for lack of air. I looked at Jessica deep into her eyes. We were silent for a few minutes. All I am doing just her cheek and enjoyed every second I spent with her. I always dreamed of this. Can go back with her, making her mine, just mine alone. Call me selfish, I just wish she was mine.

"Stay with me? Give us a chance, Sica. Come back to me, will you?"

"Yoona, it's not..." I made her silent by kissing her again.

"This is the right time Sica. Until when do you want to torture me? Until when do you want to run away from all of this matter? Let's make this clear Sica. If you still love me, come back to me and we will start everything from the beginning, but if you've got other people in your life I will accept it gracefully and I will no longer appear in front of you. You know, for a part with you I can not see anyone else. Only you I had in mind. Many women and men are chasing me, but I can not, I do not want Sica. It's always you who will be the companion of my life, whether past, present, or my future. And forever. So I beg to you, come back to me, will you? Because there is always you and me till the end Sica."

I took a deep breath after saying all that I feel for her all this time. I never imagined that someone other than Jessica who will accompany me until later old age, even when I had to leave this world. Great hopes she can come back with me because, yes I do not want anyone else besides her.

"Yoona, to be honest I was disappointed when you walk away without giving me a chance to explain what happened between me and Yuri. For years I tried to find information about you but failed. You're closing all the access that I could not find you. Do you know how hard through all that? I suffer Yoona. You do not even allow Seohyun provide news about you. I am worried. I kept thinking if you had forgotten me? Have you forgotten all the things we've done together? You're always the first to me, Yoona. First love, first kiss, and I hope to do it all with you. So the answer is yes, I want to get back to you. I want us to start again from scratch."

I was amazed to hear the answer from Jessica. I'm really happy this time. I'm really going to make her be the happiest woman in the world. I will not leave her again. I will not make her cry again besides tears dripping from her beautiful eyes are tears of joy. Jessica, you'll be the happiest woman in the world. I promise.

I hugged her and thanked her because she was about to take me back. Nothing other than the most beautiful days rather than I could be in her arms. Due to be near her I discovered what people call home. This is all not about the place, but who you are and with whom to be with. And with Jessica, I feel no need to look for other love, because I sure loving her enough to fill my days.

"So, are you really going to work today?"

"Of course. Today there are a lot of things I should do."

"Really? It's the first day we got back together and did you choose to work?"

"Do you really ask me about that Yoong?"

"Yes, why?"

"Oh please, I'm just going to be in the office until late afternoon. Anyway we still have plenty of time."

"But…"

"No but baby." Jessica kissed me once more before dressing.

"Then, I'll take you to work today. I do not want men in the parking lot  back then bother you again. He had to step over my dead body before touching you."

"Why did you suddenly become possessive?" Jessica asked as she wore her clothes. Ah, she is always perfect for me.

"Now the fact that you are mine, so I just keep what I'm supposed to take care of long ago. And I do not want to repeat mu mistakes again."

"All right, all right. You're really cute baby. You can take me to work anytime you want."

"Great then, every day I'll drive you to the office. If it possible, I also need you to stay with me."

"What? No. We're not married yet so I'm just going to stay with you after we're married."

"Ah, so you're really hoping to marry me? I do not know if my goddess desperate to get married with The Great Im Yoona."

"Will you shut up Yoong. Or do you want me to pull back my choice?"

"What? Wait, no no no. Do not you dare to do that."

"Then you have to stop over-confident."

"I just tell you the truth my princess."

"You do not want to argue with me Im Yoona."

"Fine my scary princess. You always win because in a second when I fell in love with you, you've made me lose Sica. You already got me on my knees."

"Cheesy. You must take a bath. I'll be waiting for breakfast in the dinning room."

"Okay babe, I love you." I kissed Jessica once again before heading to the bathroom.

Jessica POV
I immediately went downstairs to join my bestfriends at the dinning table. They were all ready there. Today I make sure that cook is Hyoyeon. She was one of the most clever cooks among us. They all looked at me as if to ask me something.

"What girls? Is there anything wrong with my preference?"

"No. I'm just wondering what took you so long to get down here?" Tiffany asked me.

"Huh, do I always have breakfast with you at this hour?"

"Nope. Besides, you told me that you have an important meeting this morning. So I asume that you will be getting up earlier than usual."

"I still have something talk to Yoona." I answered briefly.

"Why? Is she getting worse?"

"Is she okay?"

"Or is she get a fever again?"

"What might her illness even more urgent than before?" Yuri, Taeyeon and Sooyoung asked me simultaneously.

"Quiet girls, your bestfriend is okay. We just need to talk."

Not long after that, Yoona down the stairs as she played her car keys. She looks cheerful and happy. Her face was no longer pale. I conclude she had a healthy 100% or more.

"Hello babe, can you prepare the bread for me?" Yoona said as she hugged me from behind and kissing my neck.

"Peanut butter, chocolate or strawberry?"

"Anything, as long as you are the one who make it for me." Yoona kissed my cheek and hugged me closer. I just smile from her affectional gesture.

"Here. Do not be too quick when eating. You also have to take your medicine babe." I said while her hair. Nothing tricky here. Suddenly the atmosphere of the dining table became quiet.

"Um..." I heard Tiffany cleared .

"What?"

"Jessica, you have a lot of things that have to be explained to me, or even to us." She looked at me seriously.

"So... Girls. I have something to announce to you."

"Do not make it too long." Sunny said, because I was silent for a moment.

"Me and Jessica back together. Right babe?" Yoona leading me to talk and give a brief kiss on my lips.

"Yes, we're together again. I hope you agree with our decision." I anticipate Tiffany and Yuri did not agree with the way that I take. They've done a lot for me anyway.

"If you're sure Yoona will make you happy, then I will not oppose it." Tiffany said, and Sunny and Hyoyeon nodded in agreement.

"Yoona." Yuri call firmly.

"Ye-yes Yul." Yoona looked at Yuri.

"You. If you leave her again and made her cry again for hurting her, do not expect me to forgive you for the second time. You had better take care of her because she already through bad days and I was regarded her as my own sister."

"I will not hurt her anymore, I promise you girls. I'll make her happy as long as she was beside me. I'll bet with my life and you testify that I will do anything to make her happy." Yoona said firmly, staring into my eyes.

"Thanks babe. I know you're not going to waste away this opportunity." I kissed her lips gently.

"Euw... girls, you should get a room. I can feel too much affection here." Taeyeon said and we all laughed at her.

A good start for this day.I just hope our relationship is stronger than ever. We've been separated for a long time and it is not easy to go through all this. Many things we sacrifice because selfishness that eats away our souls.

Yoona. One name that will never escape from my mind until forever. Until my hair turned white. Until the passage of time my body. I will remain faithful to her. Whatever happens, difficult or happy, we will through that together. With the strength of our love. I wait for tomorrow with her. Thank you for returning to our love. You were the best thing ever in my life. And you're there to make me perfect with all my flawness.

*Sorry my friends, I'm long enough to disappear from this world. My bussiness come repeatedly and I had to discharge my duty as a college student. You know how busy we are in college? I'll try to come back with the next chapter. Thanks to you who have faithfully waited for me to renew my story. Thanks to my loyal readers. Thank you for your support. I love you guys.