CHAPTER 1

MY UNDYING HEART [2YEON]

Today the board of directors will be having there weekly meeting. 

JIHYO'S POV

We've been working for a long time and we're classmates back in Med school I'm really familiar of how they are by now.

MN : "Unnie good morning. No one's here yet?"

JH : "You know how those guys are, I'm not even expecting them to show in time."

MN : "Haha we should have told them the meeting will be 30 minutes earlier."

JH : "If they weren't one of the best I wouldn't try to get them to join the boards."

*Knock*Knock*

TY : "Isn't it too early for you to talk behind our back Jihyo unnie? Haha."

DH : "Unnie we're sorry, someone here saw a dog in the lobby and decided to say hi."

TY : "Ehhh? Weren't you the one that has problem saying goodbye to that puppy?"

JH : "Yah you two just sit down. You don't need to explain, this always happen anyway I'm use to it."

MN : "Dubu where's Jeong?"

DH : "I don't know Minari, you know her she goes by her ways."

TY : "That hyung probably woke up late again haha."

JY : "I'm not that late." She said walking through the door with her helmet.

JH : "Yoo Jeongyeon we're having a meeting you could have put your helmet in your office first."

JY : "If I did I'm going to be more late, lets start the meeting. I have some cases today."

JH : "Haaaaaay! I'm growing old faster because of you three. Minari you can start now."

MN : "Arraso!"

After discussing our departments issue, I saw Jeongyeon spacing out again. She doesn't really want to be part of this board but she didn't have a choice, she is the best in her field. That's why we added Tzuyu unlike Jeong, Tzuyu pay more attention to meetings like this. Having her beside Jeong made their team balance.

JH : "Anymore questions? Suggestions?"

JY : "None."

JH : "Arraso. Dr. Kim can I talk to you for a moment? The rest of you can go back to work."

MN,JY,TY : "Thank you Dr. Park." They said and vowed in front of me

DH : "Yes unnie?"

JH : "How is she? Did you convince her?"

DH : "Same as always, she wouldn't agree with anything I suggest."

JH : "I see, she's hard as a stone. How about some progress?"

DH : "Hmm she's currently in a stable stage, she said she'll be back today."

JH : "That stubborn girl I already told her that she can just stay here."

DH : "Unnie you know her haha, she's the type you can't control. She has her own world."

JH : "I know Dahyun-ssi but I hope she understand that we're doing this for her. Thank you for keeping it a secret."

DH : "It's nothing unnie, that's what friends are for. I'm going to do my rounds now. Have a good day Dr. Park."

JH : "You too Dr. Kim I'll see you around."

Dahyun left the room and I started to stare outside my window. I remember when mom and dad died years ago, I had to take the responsibility for everything even though I'm the second born. 

"Yah Jihyo-ah it's not time to be emotional you have work to do." I said to myself.

JEONGYEON'S POV

After two minor operation I finally had my break. I was walking to the cafeteria when I saw Tzuyu and Mina walking together.

JY : "Minari! Yoda-yah!"

TY : "Hyung are you done?"

JY : "Yah I have two more after lunch. Aren't the two of you busy?"

MN : "Well I don't have any appointments so I'm just doing some rounds."

TY : "My first case will be after lunch hyung." 

DH : "Dubu is here!"

JY : "Haha you're always in the cafeteria what are you talking about."

DH: "Yah! Your so mean hyung."

We were waiting in line when I heard the people behind of us whispering.

NURSE 1 : "Ahhhhh our board of director is really the best. Those three are like prince's especially Dr. Chou she's tall and very charming."

NURSE 2 : "Ehhh? Dr. Kim is way better, she's very friendly with everyone. She greets even the one she don't know."

NURSE 3 : "How bout Dr. Yoo?"

NURSE 2 : "Dr. Yoo is mysterious but I like her too."

NURSE 1 : "Right even if she doesn't interact with everyone she have this kindness hidden with her."

NURSE 3 : "I know, I think I love her."

NURSE 1 : "Dream on, she's probably dating Dr. Myoui."

NURSE 3 : "The princess of the group. She's very elegant so I don't mind losing to her."

NURSE 2 : "Don't forget the leader of the group. God Jihyo with her amazing leadership and management we won't be able to see this group...."

JY : "And don't forget she's loud too haha." I turn around and saw them blush.

NURSE 2 : "Dr. Yoo we're very sorry."

JY : "Don't worry haha I won't tell them." *Wink*

MN : "Jeong you're holding the line hurry up."

JY : "Arraso." Like the usual days I bought an apple for lunch. 

JY : "Why does people always pair with me with Mina."

DH : "Cause you two look good together but they don't know that Mina is already in love with someone else."

MN : "Ehhhhh? I don't have time for that."

DH : "In love with Ballet haha."

TY : "Apple again huh?"

JY : "Cause an apple a day keep you guys go away haha."

DH : "Remember you're one of us Hyung haha."

JY : "Haha I'm just kidding Dubu. Dr. Myoui what's with the two omelettes? Didn't had breakfast?"

MN : "Ohh it's for Jihyo unnie, she said she's coming down here."

JY : "Ahhhh well time to go. Tzuyu call me if something urgent comes up. You know where to look for me."

DH : "Let me guess the rooftop again?"

TY : "Hyung it's to windy today just eat your apple here."

JY : "It's to crowded in here Tzuyu-yah."

TY : "Then eat it in your office."

JY : "It's suffocating in there."

DH : "I can't believe Jihyo unnie gave you a key there."

MN : "Well it's the only way to keep The great Yoo Jeongeon here in SMC she wants the whole rooftop."

JY : "Haha you got to have your own space. I'm going! I'll see you guys after."

I took the elevator. The view here is wonderful you can see Seoul without hearing the noises in it. It's peaceful beside that I go here to see someone. The first time I start hanging here I would always take a nap until one day I saw a girl coming out. 

She paints on sunny days, anyone who see's her painting can tell that she's really passionate about it. Then on dark days she dance her heart out. She spend a short time in this rooftop but she doesn't fail to come on the same time everyday. Sometime she's wearing her patient gown and sometime's her regular clothes.

Jihyo said that the rooftop is off limits, that's why I asked for a key. I was so curious about this girl but I didn't want to ask her. She's probably a rare case or came from a rich family. That's when I decided to just let her be. 

"I guess she's done for today." I whisper to myself while I watch her clean up her paints.

She went inside. I always seat beside the door where she can't see me. 

*Beep*Beep*

TY : "Hyung your major operation is starting in 30 minutes. Where are you?"

JY : "I know Tzuyu-ah. I'm on my way down."

TY : "Okay hyung I'll ask them to prepare the operating room."

JY : "Thank you Dr. Chou."

I've been like this since I started working. I rarely go home but it doesn't make any difference I live on my own anyway. I spend most of my day in that operating room.

---