CHAPTER 23 [END]

MY UNDYING HEART [2YEON]

NO ONE'S POV 

The girls was celebrating after Nayeon woke up. Everyone gather around her, the last one to arrive was Dr. Chou.

TY : "Unnie! Good thing your already awake :)"

NY : "Dr. Chou! Thank you!"

TY : "Huh?"

NY : "You did a good job stitching me haha."

TY : "I didn't.... I just assisted on your operation."

NY : "Then who did?"

JH : "Unnie it was Jeong...."

*FLASHBACK*

Jeongyeon went to buy some fruits when she saw a car running fast towards a Mother and a baby that was crossing the street she ran and grab both of them. She had bruise around her stomach because of the fall she had trying to protect the mother and her daughter. The car crashed into the street light, Jeong was taken to the emergency room for urgent care. When she heard Dahyun.

JY : "Dahyun-ah."

DH : "Hyung what happened to you?"

JY : "I'm fine, I was in the scene of the accident. What are you doing here?"

DH : "Hyung that driver didn't made it. He was registered as a donor, I'm just here to collect the papers. I called Tzuyu to prepare the operating room so we can perform Nayeon's surgery. Hyung I'm going just rest here okay."

Dahyun left the emdgency room after gathering all the documents, she meet the girls outside the operating room. Tzuyu was already in her scrubs suit while Nayeon was already sedated inside waiting for them.

TY : "Dr. Kim, were ready, were just waiting for you."

DH : "Arraso I'll get change." As Nayeon's cardiologist Dahyun was originally part of the operating team.

JY : "Tzuyu get my stuff ready."

TY : "Hyung?"

JH : "Jeong what are you doing here?"

JY : "I made a promise to your sister. I'm just making it happen."

DH : "But hyung your hurt."

CY : "Hurt? Where?"

DH : "She was hurt badly trying to save someone."

TY : "Dr. Kim I don't think we need to discuss this. Dr. Yoo is the best, this is a major operation and the chance of success will be higher with her. Right Dr. Park?"

JH : "I understand. Then we'll leave everything to you three."

JY : "Don't worry Jihyo-ah she'll be okay. Dr. Kim, Dr. Chou gaja!"

Jeongyeon performed the operation on Nayeon with the scar on her stomach. She was battling the pain without medicine cause it will make her sleepy. 7 hours passed and they successfully finished the operation. 

*END OF FLASHBACK*

JH : "I know you ask us to keep her away from you but we couldn't she's the best one in the country."

MN : "She came in fighting the pain, she said she made a promise to you."

NY : "Where is she?"

CY : "Unnie she took some break she's at..."

NY : "That's okay Chaeng I don't need to know. The most important thing is she's taking some breaks. I don't think she'll want to see me after what did."

SN : "Unnie even if you avoided her she never left your side. She said she'll be waiting for you."

NY : "Thank you, lets just celebrate."

NAYEON'S POV

[After 5 days]

My wounds were almost okay, It's been days since my operation and I haven't seen Jeong. I thought letting her go was the best decision I can do but I was wrong. Every night I will cry holding Kkaengie though I want her back I can't face her right now. Not after what I did to her.

MM : "Unnie where are the other?"

NY : "Ohh Sana and Tzuyu is on their way, while Jihyo, Mina and Chaeng went outside to buy foods."

DH : "Ahh how are you feeling today?"

NY : "Better :)"

MM : "You sure? Did you try to talk to Jeong."

NY : "Ani I don't think she'll need me again in her life."

MM : "Unnie if you don't try to talk to her, you'll never know....."

Momo continued to talk but I didn't heard a word from her, my mind was in a different place. I just sat down letting her talk. 

NY : "Hmm Kkaengie loves me right?" 

I said as I pointed to her heart. I felt a hard thing inside 

"Babe I gave Kkaengie a surgery so you don't have to feel scared and if the day come when you had your operation. Open Kkaengie's heart she have something to tell you." The words Jeong said that day popped out of my head.

NY : "Scissors! I need scissors!"

DH : "Ehhh? What for?"

NY : "Fine I'll get it myself."

MM : "Ani I'll go borrow one."

As soon as Momoring handed me the scissors I started cutting the stitches on Kkaengie's heart.

JH : "Ehhhhh why are you murdering Kkaengie?????"

SN : "Omo she's being violent. Is this the side effect of her surgery?"

I saw a ring inside, and a rolled paper on the middle. 

"Will you marry me Im Nayeon?" Was written on the paper.

NY : "Chaeng where's Jeong?"

CY : "She's still back home in Jeju."

NY : "I'm going!"

MN : "Unnie you can't you still need to rest."

NY : "Mina I need to see Jeong."

MN : "But unnie...."

JH : "I'll get the car ready."

MN : "Jihyo unnie??"

JH : "You know no matter how much we argue with her you won't win right? She'll be okay, I'll go with her."

MN : "Then I'm going too."

TY, SN, MM, DH, CY : "Us too!"

DH : "It's better to have a full support right?"

CY : "Gaja! I'll call auntie to tell her where coming."

We didn't waste time, the 3 hours drive felt like an hour. Yoo Jeongyeon wait for me I'm coming for you. When we arrived at there house Halmeoni and her omma was already there.

When we arrived at there house Halmeoni and her omma was already there

NY : "Halmeoni I'm really sorry." I kneel down in front of them as I try to ask for forgiveness.

JH : "As her sisters we're deeply sorry for what Jeong had to go through, I hope you find it in you're heart to forgive us." Jihyo and Mina was Kneeling by side.

HM : "Omo get up, get up."

OM : "Nayeon-ssi get up, you don't need to say sorry. We understand what happened. You don't owe any apologies to anyone." 

NY : "Thank you omma, halmeoni."

CY : "Auntie where's hyung?"

OM : "She's in the back, she said she'll try to fish something. Go get her."

We walk towards there back yard. We saw Jeong sitting on the edge holding her fishing rod.

SN : "Unnie go ahead we'll wait here."

MM : "Don't worry we're sure that she's waiting for you."

TY : "Unnie remember what I told you? Hyung is the happiest when she's with you. Gaja!"

I started walking towards her, my heart was bursting with every step I took. The closer I get the heavier my heart gets.

JY : "Come on fishy! I just want to meet you guys, I'm not going to eat you."

What she said made my heart feel lighter, she haven't change at all. I missed her silliness.

NY : "Pabo do you think they'll believe that you won't eat them???"

She turned around and after a long time I finally saw her face again. She was in panic, she stood up and accidentally let go of her rod.

JY :

JY : "Bab-- Nayeon-ssi what are you doing here? You're supposed to be resting."

NY : "I'm okay Jeong I want to talk to you, I opened Kkaengie."

JY : "So you saw what she wants to say?"

NY : "I did, Jeong I'm sorry that I pushed you away. Sorry for making you go through that pain. I should have run to you after the operation but I thought you'll never love me again. I was so selfish." I was already crying.

JY : "Hey babe don't cry, I know you did it for my good. I was waiting for this day to come, I knew you would somewhat remember how I love you but I didn't expect it to be this soon. Do you have the ring with you?"

I gave her the ring...

JY : "Babe didn't I told you I'm going to be with you forever? That once we're done with the surgery I'll take you as my wife. Im Nayeon will you marry a arrogant, stupid doctor like me?" 

She kneel in front of holding the ring.

NY : "Of course I will." She stood up put the ring on me and hugged me.

JY : "I love you."

NY : "I love you too."

MM,SN,JH,MN,DH,CY,TY : "We love you too."  The girls said while they tried not to cry.

        

[Years later]

Jeongyeon, Mina, Dahyun, Tzuyu, and Jihyo still works as the boards of SMC. Nayeon was formally introduce as the eldest Park and was included in the boards. Momo retired from being an Idol but opened a new training center for idols along with her business partner Sana and Ji-eun? Nayeon already forgave her for what she said and they become friends.

Momo retired from being a Idol but opened a new training center for idols along with her business partner Sana and Ji-eun? Nayeon already forgave her for what she said and they become friends        

*Wedding bells ringing*

Priest : "You may know kiss the bride."

JY :        

JY : "Omo Dahyun looks ugly crying all the way till the end hahaha."

NY : "You're uglier when it was our wedding you won't stop crying until we got home."

JH : "You two keep quiet or I'm going to kick you out!"

JY : "Pffft why is it always have to be me."

MN : "Cause you're too loud."

CY : "Haha serves you right hyung."

JY : "Shut up smol."

We headed to the after party, Dahyun and Momo gave their first performance as Wife and Wife.

JY : "So who's next? Hmm Tzuyu? Chaeyoung?"

CY : "I want Mina to enjoy being single before I tie her up."

MN : "Just tell them the truth, you still not ready to leave your bachelor life."

NY : "Omo Chaeyoung-ah don't make my sister wait that long."

CY : "Ani ....."

SN : "Arraso, me and Tzuyu will volunteer so stop fighting."

TY : "Ehhhhhhh? I'm not even sure if I want to marry you."

SN : "Yah! Tzuyu-ah! You meanie!"

TY : "Haha I'm just kidding unnie, of course I will."

SN : "Give me a kiss then."

TY : "Unnie!!!"

JH : "Okay kids stop fighting."

NY : "Jihyo-ah get up talk to someone, we don't want you to grow old alone. We need to find you someone soon."

JY : "Haha that's right, if we don't you'll end up watching our kids."

JH : "Pabo."

SN : "Omo Jihyo-ah lets go I'll introduce you to Kang Daniel, his an Idol from the same agency as Momo-chan. Gaja."

NY : "Go! Good luck Jihyo-ah!"

The night went by, we arrived back home. 

JY : "Babe be ready :)" 

She pushed me to bed.

NY : "Babe turn off the lights."

JY : "Babe we've been married for years now, I want to see you while I make love to you."

NY : "Jeong I don't want you to see my scar."

JY : "Is that the reason? Come here babe. I love everything about you. There's not a single thing I don't want to have from you."

NY : "But babe, it look's awful."

JY : "It's not, this is a sign of our love... It's a proof of what we've been through."

NY : "Babe thank you, I love you."

JY : "I love you more Yoo Nayeon."

The journey was rough, I didn't thought that I'm going to live this long. But after meeting Jeong everything changed. We've been through a lot and we're still going to have more to face in the future but I'm happy that I have her by my side forever. 

[END]        

[END]

---

AUTHOR'S NOTE

I would like to thank everyone who spend their precious time to read this :) It was a lot of fun writing this specially when I get feed backs from you guys. I was really happy to know that someone's enjoying my work. Please support the girls :) 

Like what I said before FINDIN NABONG is already out :) I posted the Intro up to chapter 2 today. It's going to be a short story as it just focuses on Jeongyeon's Journey to find Nayeon, probably 15 chapters... After that I'm going to write something that has the other ship as the lead but you can expect to have other ships to have their side stories on it. I'll try writing one each for SaTzu, MiChaeng and DahMo after that I'll go back to my main ship :) Thank you so much!!!!!!