CHAPTER 4

MY UNDYING HEART [2YEON]

CHAEYOUNG'S POV

I spend most of my days practicing for competition and when I get my day offs. I go outside with my friends. All of them always invite me to go to bars and I always end up to give someone a ride back to there home. Every where I go there's always paparazzi following me. They ended up naming me the playboy of the country. 

What they didn't know is I go to bars because I didn't want to reject my friends offer but I like to spent my days more on exhibits. That's the only thing I hide from this world. 

Today I arrived at Seoul Convention Center, they have cultural events but I really want to see the art exhibit.

*Vroom*Vroom*

CY : "Right in time Hyung!" 

JY : "Son Chaeyoung if you want to go tho this kind of event just do it on your own."

CY : "Hyung you know I don't want anyone to know expect for my family."

JY : "Haha afraid that they will know that the so called playboy is actually a nerd?"

CY : "Yah hyung! I'm not a  nerd. I just find it interesting."

JY : "Arraso, here." She handed me the ticket. "I'm leaving I have work to do."

CY : "Thank you hyung! Drive safe okay?"

I went inside and looked around took some pictures and bought some paintings for my house. I was on my way out when I saw the theater doors opened. I thought of watching it since I'm already here.

The music started to play the ballerina's made their entrance. "Black swan huh." I whispered to myself.

Everybody seems like they're part of the show. Then the black swan made her appearance, she was shinning in the middle of the stage. She dance elegantly without any expression on her face. The whole show I was only looking at her. 

"That was amazing. Time to head home." I said to myself as I make my way out. 

I was surprised when she walk out of the door. I muster up all my courage and approach her.

CY : "Hi-i you were amazing back there." I stutter.

MN :        

MN : "Thank you :)"

She look more beautiful up close. Her beauty was addicting.

CY : "Do you want to have coffee?" The words just slip through my lips.

MN : "Thank you for the offer but I have work to do besides I don't go out with someone I just meet." She smiled and walk away from me.

CY : "Pabo Chaeyoung-yah! You probably creep her out." I said to myself out loud.

JANITOR : "That's okay she's like that with everyone. She's pretty right?" Said by the old guy standing beside me.

CY : "She is :)" 

JANITOR : "You know contrast to her cold appearance she's really nice."

CY : "Hahaha looks like it, do you happen to know her name?"

JANITOR : "She's Myoui Mina she perform here sometimes."

CY : "Thank you sir! I think I'll come here more often :)"

Myoui Mina huh. I started to look up her name on the web. She's a doctor at SMC, that's good for me.

*Out going call to  Yoo Jeongyeon"

JY : "Smol whats up?"

CY : "Hyung are you busy?"

JY : "Just say it, is it another ticket?"

CY : "Well hyung I watched a ballet performance a while ago." 

JY : "And so?"

CY : "Hmm the lead was Myoui Mina I saw she works there."

JY : "She do, she's a college friend. Ehhhhhh don't tell me you're interested in her?"

CY : "Not like that, I just want to be friends with her."

JY : "Son Chaeyoung? Wants to be friends? That's new haha."

CY : "Hyunggggggg can you please help me out."

JY : "Arraso but just a heads up being friends with her is easy. Wanting more from her is another story. That girl is one hard egg to crack."

CY : "Just like what I said I don't want more from her. Thank you hyung."

JY : "Yeah whatever you say haha. I'm going to hang up. We'll do it next time. See you smol."

CY : "Thanks again hyung. I'll see you soon."

Once I got home I started following her on social media looking at her picture, hyung never mentioned that she has a beautiful classmate. I hope to meet her soon.

DAHYUN'S POV

I was late for visiting Bona. I was in hurry and was running towards the music room. Then I heard Bona was singing with someone playing the piano.

As I step inside the room I saw Momo sitting beside her.

BN : "Dr. Kim you're late." She pouted at me.

DH : "Sorry Bona-ssi, Dr. Kim have something to finish."

BN : "Hmp."

MM : "Bona-yah don't be like that to Dr. Kim. Someone else needs her help, forgive her if she's late on days like this."

BN : "Hmm okay, sorry Dr. Kim."

DH : "It's okay Bona-ssi. Did you have fun playing with Momo-unnie."

BN : "I did, she said she was your friend and she'll come play with Bona sometimes."

DH : "But Momo unnie is busy, so don't expect her to come here everyday okay?"

BN : "Arraso now I have two playmatess :)"

MM : "Bona-yah lets go your mom said you should go back soon."

I carried Bona up to her room. 

DH : "See you tomorrow Bona-ssi. Dr. Kim will not be late."

BN : "It's okay Dr. Kim, I understand now that Momo unnie explained it to me. Thank you for playing with me Momo unnie. See you!"

The little girl went straight to her bed.

DH : "Ms. Hirai what brought you here? :)"

MM : "Sana-chan won't stop calling me to meet here. Since there's nothing to do at home I decided to go."

DH : "She's probably in the cafeteria waiting for Dr. Chou. Shall we go?"

MM : "Okay. Hmmm Dr. Kim mind if I ask you something?"

DH : "Go ahead Ms. Hirai."

MM : "I was just wondering how did you know Bona. I mean you're a cardiologist do she have any problem with her heart?"

DH : "Are you worried for her?"

MM : "Kind of."

DH : "Don't be, she's doing great. Bona was actually Tzuyu and Mina's patient she had a minor surgery. I happen to be heading home at that time when I saw her crying outside of her room with her mom."

"She keep resisting they couldn't put her inside the room. Then one nurse told me that she was having a surgery."

*Flashback* 

DH : "Hi little lady, what's your name?"

The little girl stopped crying and look straight in my eyes.

BN : "Gong Bona."

DH : "Ohh Bona-ssi. Annyeong! I'm Dr. Kim, you don't want to be here?" I then sat on the floor with her.

BN : "No! I want to go home!"

DH : "Bona-ssi this is good for you and your mama."

BN : "But they say it hurts."

DH : "It's just going to be a short time. After that you can go play with your mama all you want."

BN : "You promise it will be quick?"

DH : "Promise! You're doctors are Dr. Kim's friend. They're the best." We made a pinky promise.

She nodded and stood up walking straight into her room. 

BN : "Dr. Kim would you come and play with Bona?" 

DH : "Of course I'll play with you until you can go home. What does Bona-ssi like?"

BN : "Bona loves to sing."

DH : "That's great then Dr. Kim will play the piano for Bona-ssi."

*End of Flashback*

DH : "It's been a month since then, in few more weeks she'll be out of here :)" I look at Momo and was surprised to see her crying.

DH : "Ms. Hirai what happened? Why are you crying?"

MM : "Sorry I was just touched by your story."

She suddenly hug me.

MM : "Thank you for taking care of your patients."

DH : "Ohh don't cry I just did my job. Come on now, I'm sure Sana-chan is already looking for us." I said and pat her back.

MM : "Arraso." She said and wiped her tears. 

*At the cafeteria*

SN : "Momoring!"

MN : "What took you guys so long?"

DH : "Sorry we just got caught in something."

TY : "Arraso!"

JH : "Good to see everyone here."

MM : "Good afternoon Jihyo-yah!"

DH : "Where's hyung?"

MN : "She said she have to meet someone."

The rest of us started eating, Momo was really adorable. She was crying for someone she didn't even know.

---