CHAPTER 19

MY UNDYING HEART [2YEON]

MINA'S POV

While the operating room was being prepared, they transferred Chaeyoung to a room. We walked and even boarded the elevator holding hands, saying nothing to each other. Though it seems that Chaeyoung had fallen asleep.

Once we got to her room they gave me her things, she only had her wallet, phone and keys with her. Soon enough Momo, Sana, Nayeon, Dahyun and Jihyo came.

*Knock*Knock*

DH : "Annyeong! How's Chaeng?"

MN : "Shhh keep it down she's still resting. What are all of you doing here?"

MM : "Sorry, Jihyo told us and as soon as we heard we made our way here."

NY : "Is she okay?"

MN : "She's okay unnie, but she still need to undergo some surgery for her eye brow."

SN : "Don't worry Mina-chan Tzuyu and Jeong said that there going to perform it."

MN : "Thank you guys for coming. Sit down, I have some water in the ref." I tried to stand up but Chaeyoung wouldn't let me go.

JH : "It's fine Mina she needs you by her side. You don't have to bother with us we can do everything."

MN : "Thank you unnie."

We shared the foods that they brought, Chaeyoung was still sleeping. I was glad that she can rest, she looks very tired.

MM : "Hmm so is her parents coming?"

MN : "Her mom wanted to but Chaeyoung insisted her not to, she said it will be just a bother."

JY : "It is, her family is living abroad and smol have been living on her own. That's why she always hang out here."

I didn't know that she was living by herself. It must have been hard for her.

TY : "And what are you guys thinking? Making a circle around her while eating? You look like your worshiping her haha."

SN : "Cause we wanted to pay close attention to her."

JY : "Arraso but we need to take her now. Mina can you wake her up? We need to orient her."

MN : "Chaeng wake up, you need to go to the operating room." I said as I squeeze her hands.

She slowly opened her left eye, and started looking around.

CY : "Hmm who are you? Who am I? Where am I?"

NY : "Omo! Is this amnesia?"

MM : "Chaeyoung-ah! Were your friends."

SN : "Aniiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!"

CY : "Pfffft HAHAHAHA I'm just joking."

NY : "Pabo! You scared us."

JY : "Hahaha you three share the same brain don't you?"

TY : "I thought I was watching a drama haha."

DH : "Well you can say my Momoring is the best actress."

JH : "Pabo!" Unnie smack each one of them "You three stop making fun of them or you'll end up sleeping in the couch."

NY : "Good thing we have Jihyo on our side."

CY : "Hahaha sorry if I scared you, it's just when I opened my eyes all of you looked like your going to cry. So I took my chance."

NY : "Don't be like your cousin."

JY : "Ehhhh?"

CY : "Arraso Nayeonnie."

JH : "Okay, enough of this. Take her so we can get over it."

JY : "Arraso the rest of you can go home, Mina go get some rest. I'll stay here with Chaeng."

MN : "Ani I want to stay here."

EVERYONE : "Us too."

JY : "Mina is the only one allowed to stay, everyone can come back tomorrow."

NY : "Ehhhh?"

JY : "Babe you need to rest."

NY : "Then I'll wait for you."

SN : "Me too, I'll just wait for Tzuyu. We'll accompany Mina while she waits."

JY, TY : "Arraso."

DH : "Then we'll see you guys tomorrow. Momoring gaja."

MM : "Okay. Dr. Park want to walk out with us?"

JH : "Guess I have no choice but to be your third wheel."

Dahyun, Momo and Jihyo unnie left. They put Chaeyoung in a wheel chair.

CY : "Hyung wait I want to talk to Dr. Myoui."

MN : "We can talk later, I'll be here when you're done."

JY : "You heard her right? She'll be here. Babe I'll be back soon."

NY : "Arraso, do your best!"

JY : "Oh Mina someone coming to drop some of Chaeng's stuff."

MN : "I'll take care of it."

After they left I started organizing her room. Her stuff came in after. Nayeon unnie and Sana-chan helped me in fixing her things.

Nayeon unnie and Sana-chan helped me in fixing her things        

NY : "Mina you okay?"

MN : "I am unnie."

SN : "You look more stressed than Chaeyoung is."

MN : "I thought she's not okay."

NY : "So you were worried?"

MN : "How couldn't I? You saw her."

NY : "You know what I find amazing with Chaeng?"

MN : "What?"

NY : "She didn't let any of us see she's hurting."

SN : "Right, since she woke up she never lost her smile."

NY : "I believe it was because of you Minari... Maybe she didn't want you to see she's hurting."

SN : "With that worried face, she probably thought that if she let it show you would be more stress."

MN : "I didn't know, when I heard the news I couldn't stop myself."

NY : "It's fine you cause love her."

MN : "Love?"

SN : "It's obvious, anyone can tell. You were worried that your not going to see her, to lose her."

MN : "Maybe I do love her but isn't it too late?"

NY : "Pabo you haven't even started. Don't waste your time thinking of what will happen next, just grab your chance!"

JY : "Aren't you girls passioinate? Haha."

SN : "Omo did you hear everything?"

TY : "We did, but not her."

The nurse came in pushing Chayeoung's stretcher. She was sleeping.

JY : "We needed to sedate her, she's not going to wake up until tomorrow. Mina you sure you want to stay? I can look after her, you and Nayeon can go home."

MN : "Ani I want to be here when she wakes up."

JY : "Arraso but don't work yourself too much okay?  This one is not going to wake up soon, you should be able to sleep until then."

MN : "Okay thanks Jeong, I'll try to rest."

NY : "Don't forget what we said okay? Everything will be alright. We'll see you tomorrow." 

MN : "Thank you unnie."

SN : "We're going, see you guys tomorrow. Good night."

EVERYONE : "Good night!"

After everyone left I washed my face and sat back beside her, she was sleeping but this time she looks more comfortable. Her eyebrow was covered with bandage and her arms with plaster. My heart was breaking I didn't know why but I was sure I didn't want to see her like this. I held her hands and rested my head in her bedside.

[Next Morning]

I woke up to find an empty bed, I started to panic, my eyes widen as I try and look for her. I found her standing next to the window looking outside. 

MN : "Chaeyoung-ah please go back to bed."

CY : "Ohh Dr. Myoui did I woke you up? Sorry." She turned around and smiled at me.

MN : "It's fine but please you need to rest." 

CY : "Hahaha I'm not doing anything I'm just standing here, my arms are broken not my legs."

MN : "Haaay....."

CY : "Dr. Myoui I've been meaning to tell you this, the article was false. I didn't go playing with anyone else, I was helping them. I wanted to talk to you but I didn't had enough courage before."

That was the first time that I saw Chaeyoung with a serious face.

MN : "Ani it was my fault, I know you're not like that but I didn't listen to my heart. Before I knew it I was already trying to avoid you."

CY : "It's fine I understand. That's the only thing I want, to let you know that I'm nothing like what they said."

MN : "Sorry."

CY : "I don't want you to be, I'm just happy that we finally got the chance to talk."

MN : "Chaeng what happened to you made me realize that I don't always have the opportunity like this. I'm really gratefully that you stayed by my side from the beginning, I regretted taking advantage of what you did for me. I wish I have told you this before, I like you. Most of the time I show no expression but with that you still stayed with me. I could give you the coldest shoulder but you would just smile back at me. Chaeng sorry...."

CY : "Hahaha are you confessing or are you saying that you're sorry Minari? I didn't left your side because I like you. I mean I never meet someone like you before. Even if you ignored me I couldn't love you less. Myoui Mina I love you." 

The smile on her face came back, I slowly walked towards her and hugged her.

CY : "Those this mean were dating?"

I nodded back at her, I didn't want to let go of her. I knew I wanted to stay like this forever.

JY : "Omo Dr. Myoui are you trying to break her arms more? Haha."

CY : "Oh hyung :)"

I turned around and saw Jeong and Nayeonnie in the door holding some coffee and foods.

NY : "You have to ruin the mood Jeong."

JY : "You were the one who wanted to be here this early."

I removed my arms around Chaeng.

NY : "Don't mind us we just want to check on you guys."

MN : "Thank you unnie, Chaeng go back to your bed."

CY : "Arraso baby...."

JY : "Baby????? Hahaha you look more of a baby than she does."

MN : "Pabo she can call me baby if she wants."

JY : "Omo hahaha what a turn of events, Mina is speaking up."

NY : "Yah! Yoo Jeongyeon I swear to God Jihyo if you don't stop I'm going to leave you."

JY : "Ehhhhhhhhhh sorry, I'll behave now."

NY : "Good, Mina we actually came in early to send you home. Go get some rest and get change."

JY : "We'll keep an eye on your baby."

MN : "Arraso, I'm going. B-baby I'll be back soon okay?" I mutter the word baby it was my first time being in a relationship I was embarrassed.

CY : "Take your time I'm not going anywhere :)"

She haven't left my side since I meet her, I remember that day when a small cub came to me and ask me if I want to have coffee with her. I loved how she tried to have a date with me even if she didn't knew my name at that time. I love everything about her. 

---        

---