Chapter 1

I Love You

Chapter 1

"Today's guest stars are very famous from debut until now!!!" Kyuhyun opened his drinking show Today, My Shoulder Dislocated with an exaggerated expression.

"Really???? Wow who are they????" Mino replied to Kyuhyun's words with the same expression.

While Jiwon just smiled at his dongsaeng. Jiwon will usually respond to them with sharp words or jokes. But today, after finding out who the guests of this show, Jiwon felt very nervous. He wanted the day to be over soon, and may this show go smoothly for him.

"Annyeonghaseyo", today's guest stars greeted cheerfully.

"Hyunggggg" Kyuhyun immediately hugged the male guest.

"We just met yesterday, don't overdo it like that", Kim Heechul, the male guest, welcomed Kyuhyun's hug with rejection.

"Noonaaaa", this time it was Mino's turn who also wanted to welcome the female guest with a hug.

However, the female guest quickly crossed her arms in front of her chest, not wanting to receive a hug from Mino, and made the others laugh at that. Mino immediately pouted spontaneously, "Noonaaa, why are you like this.. I am your favorite dongsaeng!"

"Hahaha, sorry, sorry.. I'm just joking. How are you my favorite dongsaeng?", Sandara Park, the female guest, hugged Mino with kinship.

She hasn't seen Mino in a long time, since leaving YG maybe they've only met 3 times, and meeting him today is enough to cure her longing for one of her favorite dongsaeng.

"Jiwon Hyung!!! I really miss you as a drinking buddy" Heechul approached Jiwon and hugged him.

"Hahaha, then today we drink until we lose consciousness...", Jiwon answered jokingly.

Actually he wanted to drink until he was completely unconscious, but today he wanted to be completely sober and didn't want to get drunk. Jiwon stole a glance at Dara, who turned out  staring at him. They were both surprised when their eyes met. Jiwon hastily averted his gaze.

"Annyeong Jiwon Oppa", Dara greeted him gently.
"Annyeong Dara", Jiwon answered his greeting awkwardly.

"Okay, let's sit down and start drinking!", Kyuhyun looked excited, greeted with the same enthusiasm from the others, except for 2 people who looked nervous.

---
"Noona, I'm actually confused, why did you agree to come to this show? I know you didn't like to drink... ", in the middle of the conversation, Mino suddenly asked Dara.

"Ahh, I'm also really confused, but Heechul is the one who insists, he said it would be fun if there was a drinking show but the guest star only drink a little, hahaha .. ", Dara answered Mino's question.

Yes, Dara hasn't even finished her small glass of drink. She just took a sip of it.

"Sometimes we need someone who stays conscious until the end", Heechul chimed in with a smile and glanced at Jiwon.

Actually it was only Heechul who was invited by Na PD, and Heechul was very happy to be invited, but his mind suddenly remembered something, he remembered that the host of this show increased by 2 people, and that person is one of his favorite hyung, Eun Ji Won. And for a long time he wanted to know how Jiwon really feels for Dara. He seen on television shows that Dara spoke she likes Jiwon (which according to Heechul, Dara's feeling for Jiwon is a woman's sincere feelings for a man) and has been his fan since 25 years ago.

Unbelievably amazing, a quarter century of having the same feelings for someone, for Heechul is something unique. So suddenly he wanted to be cupid. He wants these 2 people to be a couple, because he knows Jiwon and Dara are good people. He then asked Na PD's permission to invite Dara to this show. Na PD, of course, is very happy with the visit of 2NE1's member,  a famous girl group that he really likes. He hopes after this, he can invite Dara to be a cast in his other shows.
---

Today seems a very long time for Jiwon, he thought he had been here for 6 hours, but it was only 1 hour.
Yes, 1 hour of talking, drinking a little, and eating snacks, but everything felt a breeze, his mind was not focused, he kept glancing at Dara who was sitting in front of him. Seeing her beautiful face and hearing her soft voice, really made Jiwon's heart torment. Yes, it is tormented because Jiwon knows that this beautiful woman in front of him can only be admired in secret, he knows very well that he is far from worthy of being a man for Dara.

---
Dara occasionally answers and chimes in on the conversation, occasionally she takes a sip of her drink, occasionally she takes snacks, and occasionally she stares ahead, at someone she misses the most, her crush, Eun Jiwon.

She is very happy to see him and heard his voice again, after almost 2 years they never met at the same event.
Yes, they have met 3 times on television and 1 time on her YouTube channel. And 3 times she has expressed her feelings in front of Jiwon, but 3 times she has also felt 'heartbroken', Jiwon ignores her confession, Jiwon only considers her confession as part of television entertainment.

The last time they met was on Video Star, which Dara was one of the hosts, and Jiwon was a guest with Suwon, Mino, and Hyunsuk. It was a happy and sad day for Dara. For the first time she was able to hold hands with Jiwon and stare at each other, although only for a moment. It made her very happy, her heart beat fast, and she felt butterflies inside her. But after the filming was over, Dara swallowed a very deep disappointment, heartbroken. Suwon, Jiwon and Dara took a photo after the show. After Suwon leaves, Dara intends to confess her feelings to Jiwon again.

“Oppa, regarding my confession to you, actually…”
"I know, you just want to entertain, you don't have to think about it, I'm not bothered", Jiwon immediately cut Dara's words.
"I'm going home first, Bye Dara, good job today .. ", Jiwon spoke again, encouraging her, then walked towards the exit.

Dara could only be stunned, silent at her place without being able to say a word. Her chest suddenly felt a pain, a very excruciating pain.

---
"Dara-yaa, I've seen at a show, you confessed having a crush on Jiwon Hyung since 1997, are you serious? ", Heechul finally has the opportunity to ask the thing he has been keeping.

He saw how Dara and Jiwon glanced at each other, but quickly looked away when their eyes met. He felt there was something between them.

Dara and Jiwon, who were both chewing their food, suddenly choked in surprise at the sudden question. Their reactions were seen by others, Na PD and his crew immediately reacted by saying 'ooooooo'.

"Y, y, y, yes, I'm serious," Dara answered stuttering.

The others immediately reacted by saying 'woah'.

"Really? What did you see from Jiwon?", Na PD also asked curiously. Actually he knows a lot of female celebrities who like Jiwon. After all, Jiwon does have a handsome face. But everything is covered with an indifferent character, not caring about appearance.

"Hmmm, well, Jiwon Oppa has charisma, he's like a tsundere, looks cold from the outside, but has a warm heart in the inside, and that's what I see hasn't changed from then until now", Dara answered Na PD's question carefully while occasionally looking at Jiwon, wanting to know his reaction.

Jiwon can only smile, he doesn't know how to react, Dara's answer has been heard 3 times by him.

'Is she serious with her answer or is it just for fun', Jiwon thought.

"Wahhh, hyung, you are very lucky..", Kyuhyun also commented.

"How about you, hyung, do you like Dara?", Heechul couldn't help himself, he didn't want to miss this opportunity.

'That brat, what does he really want', Jiwon looked at Heechul sharply, he felt like Heechul was planning something. A plan that could make his relationship with Dara even more awkward.