Chapter 17

I Love You

"Unnie, congratulations on your relationship with Jiwon Oppa!!! I never thought your dream would come true!" Minzy immediately congratulated and hugged Dara when Jiwon's apartment door opened.

"Dara-yaaa... congratulations!!!", this time it was Park Bom who congratulated and shifted Minzy so she could also hug Dara.

"Thank you Bommie, Minzy..." replied Dara, touched by the arrival of her second family.

This morning Chaerin called her, asked how she was doing, and told her that Bommie and Minzy wanted to meet her. Chaerin asked if they could visit Dara at Jiwon's apartment. Dara then informed Jiwon about this. Of course Jiwon allowed it. Even though Jiwon actually rarely receives guests to visit his house, for Dara's sake he is willing to have strangers in his house.

"Wow, it turns out that Jiwon Oppa's apartment is very neat and looks aesthetic!" Chaerin immediately praised as soon as she entered the living room. Followed by Bommie and Minzy who were also amazed.

Yes, who would have thought that Eun Ji Won, who is famous as Eun-Choding and Crazy in every variety show he starred in, actually had a different side in real life. The apartment that Jiwon lives in is not a new apartment, Jiwon has lived in that place for more than 20 years, but the interior still looks beautiful. The interior design is a mixture of minimalism and rustic style. Tables, chairs, lamps and other equipment are works of art. Several other art collections also adorn the room such as paintings, sculptures, and carvings. All items and objects in the room are neatly arranged.

"Dara-yaa, I'm pretty sure you don't get involved in tidying up this apartment...", muttered Bommie, teasing her best friend.

"Hahaha.. I don't need to defend myself, do I? You guys know very well who I am." Dara replied while scratching her head that didn't itch.

"Wahhh... Dara Unnie, you are very lucky to get a perfect man like Jiwon Oppa. It turns out that he can accept you as you are.", this time it was Minzy's turn to teasing Dara.

"Of course I'm very lucky, the man who has only been in my dreams now I can hug and kiss for real!!!", Dara replied while smiling happily. She then clenched her fists, closed her eyes, and a happy smile still etched on her lips.

"Unnieeeee!!!, stop your imaginiation. It's still noon, don't imagine things !", Chaerin felt embarrassed by Dara's behavior. A blush appeared on her cheeks.

"Huh.. I didn't imagine anything. What did you think Chaerin-ah?" Dara replied, teasing Chaerin.

"Yah Dara-ya!!! You have to sympathize with us, among the four of us, you are the only one who already has a boyfriend, don't make the three of us imagine your very romantic love relationship..", this time it was Bommie who spoke.

"Hahaha, sorry sorry, I was just kidding..", Dara apologized with a cute face.

"Bommie Unnie and Minzy can only imagine, but I saw you two being romantic! Oh God, why can't that 'thing' be erased from my memory!" Chaerin said while shaking her head.

"Wow, what did you see Unnie?" Minzy looked at Chaerin curiously.

Chaerin didn't immediately answer Minzy's question, she glanced at Dara. Dara's face reddened at the memory of that incident.

"How about it Unnie, can I tell them ?" Chaerin asked, teasing Dara.

"Don't Chaerin-ah!!!!" Dara shouted in panic while trying to cover Chaerin's mouth.

"I... saw... they... kissed!", Chaerin raised her voice with difficulty while fighting with Dara's hand.

"Whatttt???" Bom and Minzy screamed hysterically at the words that just came out of Chaerin's mouth.

"Chaerin!!!!!!!!!!!!!", Dara let out her last scream desperately.

She covered her face, feeling embarrassment. She realized that Bom and Minzy were staring at her intensely.

"Hahahahaha...", Chaerin laughed out loud, satisfied with her actions.

"How can you see them kissing, Chaerin?" Bom couldn't hold back her curiosity.

"Of course I can see it! These two people who are in love are making out in the kitchen of my apartment!" Chaerin exclaimed.

"Omo.. In your kitchen???" Bom still couldn't believe what she was hearing, while Minzy couldn't close that had been open earlier.

"Yeah. It's their fault for making out in someone else's house. My holy eyes are contaminated seeing that hot kiss!" Chaerin exclaimed shuddering, the hairs on her neck stood up again remembering that 'bad' incident.

"Omo! A hot kiss..???", Bom again exclaimed in amazement, while Minzy started to feel her cheeks turning red.

"Yaahhhh!!! LEE CHAERIN!!! Don't spread lies!!! We didn't making out and didn't kiss hotly like you said just now!!!", Dara shouted with all her might. Her cheeks turned red from her action.

"Hahahahahaha.....", Chaerin immediately moved away from Dara while continuing to laugh. She was so happy to tease Dara.

Bom and Minzy could only look at Dara and Chaerin alternately, confused by their behavior.

"Mmmm.. so can you explain what really happened?", this time it was Minzy who spoke.

"Erm, let me just tell you!", Dara immediately answered Minzy's question, she didn't want to hear Chaerin's story again, "Me and Jiwon Oppa did kiss, but it wasn't a hot kiss. You could say it was just a soft kiss. Because we were both very happy to be able to go through a very tiring day. That's all, when we were about to separate ourselves, suddenly Chaerin appeared and saw us.", continued Dara while looking sharply at Chaerin who was sitting at the end of the sofa.

Chaerin chuckled seeing Dara who was still annoyed with her.

"Ooooo", Bom and Minzy responded to Dara's story together, while nodding their heads.

"Unnieeee.. even though it's just a soft kiss like you said, to me it looks like a hot kiss because your love aura shines so bright !!! Your eyes don't want to be separated! You two like want to eat each other! Hahahahahaha...." , Chaerin said, still teasing Dara.

"LEE CHAERIN!!!"

---

"So you gave in to Yang Min Suk, Hyung?" Jaeduk asked when Jiwon finished telling the results of his meeting with Yang Min Suk and Jiyong.

"Hmmm.. I'm not giving in, Jaeduk-ah. I just don't want Sechskies to become a victim of my personal problems," Jiwon answered.

"But Hyung, the three of us had agreed and support you. We don't mind if Sechskies is expelled from YG...", this time it was Suwon who spoke.

Jiwon sighed. He understood and was very grateful to the three of them as they supported him. However, he had been Sechskies' Leader for 26 years, even though Sechskies' active period was only a few years, but the 'burden' as a Leader had never been removed from him. Since Sechskies disbanded in year 2000, he has kept himself out of trouble. Even though he is known to the audience of his show as Eun-Choding, Eun-Crazy, stubborn, hot-tempered, and other negative things, his personality behind the scenes is 180 degrees different. He is very careful in his behaviour, he respects his co-workers very much, he values his fans very much, he tries to live as straight as possible. He did all that because he didn't want Sechskies's name to be tarnished by his actions.

"All this time I have never told you how heavy the burden is on me with the title of Leader attached. For 26 years I have always guarded my behavior so Sechskies's name is not tarnished because of me. Indeed, my ego had arisen because of this problem, but thankfully I was able to do it right away. I realized my efforts so far will be in vain if I obey my ego. So I made this decision because I don't want Sechskies to be affected because of my personal problems.", Jiwon said, pouring out his heart to his dongsaengs.

He then drank the soju that was in front of him, while looking at the three of them. His dongsaengs seemed to absorb his words.

"Jiwon Hyung... I am very sorry..." Jaejin opened his voice with a choked up voice.

"Why are you apologizing?" Jiwon asked confused.

"I.. I mean, so far you've never shown or told us about the difficulties you're having. That's why I always thought you were an easy going person and didn't have any problems. You know Hyung, I've always respected you from the start. You've always be my role model. And unconsciously I expect you to be 100 percent perfect, flawless and can't make mistakes. I'm sorry that I don't fully understand you. I'm sorry for burdening you..", Jaejin answered while holding back tears who want to get out.

"Well.. you don't need to apologize. I don't blame anyone. I know that is a risk as a public figure. I'm actually very grateful to the three of you for supporting me. But instead of prioritizing personal ego, let's think the best for continuation of our group." Jiwon said while patting Jaejin's shoulder who was sitting next to him.

"Okay Hyung, if you really think this decision is the best for you, the three of us will follow it." Jaeduk said.

"Jiwon Hyung... thank you for being the best brother and leader!", Suwon stood up and walked to Jiwon's seat in front of him, then hugged Jiwon tightly.

"Yah, why did you suddenly hug me!", Jiwon tried to let go of Suwon's hug, but Suwon hugged him even tighter.

Jaejin and Jaeduk then followed Suwon's action, they both hugged Jiwon and also Suwon.

"Oh my gosh!", Jiwon could only mutter while sighing. But he was moved by the action of his dongsaengs. Unknowingly tears rolled down his cheeks.

"Thank you Jaejin, Jaeduk and Suwon. Thank you.." Jiwon said softly.

"Hyung!!! You have to keep your spirits up. We will also try to be the best for Sechskies!", Jaejin gave encouragement in a high voice.

"YAHHHH LEE JAEJIN !!!", Jiwon, Jaeduk, Suwon screamed at Jaejin while covering their ears.

Soon the four of them were laughing together.

Luckily, the four of them ate in a restaurant that had a private room, so their loud screams and laughter were not heard by other visitors.

A smile tugged at Jiwon's lips. He never stopped giving thanks to God for making the four of them as a family.
---