Chapter 12

I Love You

For the umpteenth time, Jaejin, Jaeduk, and Suwon looked at each other. This time it was Jaeduk who spoke up.

"We saw Dara in your apartment a few times, Hyung"

"What? When?", Jiwon asked in suprised.

"When your shoulder was injured, one time we saw Dara leaving your apartment, another time we saw Dara in the parking lot and heading to your apartment. Besides that, about 2 months ago, Suwon also saw you and Dara in your apartment parking lot and holding hands.", replied Jaeduk.

Jiwon blinked a few times. He didn't expect that they already knew about him and Dara and they didn't ask him at all.

"But Hyung, we actually have something to ask. I've heard rumors that Dara met another man alone, do you know that Hyung?", this time it was Suwon who asked.

Yes, Suwon has not only heard of these rumours, but he has actually seen Dara directly with a famous actor having dinner together.

Jiwon sighed, right now he really had to tell them about his relationship with Dara.

---
"Dara Unnie?", Chaerin, who had just come to Jiyong's party, accidentally bumped into a woman who walked out in a hurry. After she saw who the woman she had bump, she was very surprised to find Dara crying.

"Unnie, what are you doing? Why are you crying?" Chaerin asked in panic.

"Chaerin-ah, please take me away from here, right now. Come on Chaerin..." Dara answered while wiping her tears.

"O, Okay Unnie. Let's go."

Chaerin, who was driving her own car, immediately opened the car door for Dara. She then drove her vehicle out of Jiyong's party. She saw Dara who was still crying even though her tears were constantly being wiped away.

"Unnie, do you want to be taken home to your apartment?" Chaerin asked carefully.

Dara thought for a moment, if she came back to her apartment, she was afraid that there would be journalists waiting for her. In the midst of chaos like this, she wanted to calm herself.

"Can I stay at your apartment Chaerin?"

"Okay Unnie, no problem"

"Thank you Chaerin"

Chaerin then drove her car, back to her apartment. Dara is grateful that she met Chaerin. If not, she would have been confused where to go. She was still pensive, staring out the window, her mind frantic, many questions popping up in her brain. Has this incident spread on social media? Did Jiwon already know about this incident? How will Jiwon feel if he already knows? What should she say to Jiwon? What exactly was on Jiyong's mind that made him force himself to kiss her?

Dara's tears were still flowing all the way to Chaerin's apartment.

---
"Hyung, after listening to your story, I think it's time for you to give assurance to Dara. Be a true lover", Suwon was the first to open his voice after Jiwon told them about his relationship with Dara.

"Yes Hyung, this time you have to pursue your happiness, you really deserve to be a man beside Dara," Jaeduk said encouragingly.

"Hyung, do you want me to book the fastest plane ticket back to Seoul?" Jaejin offered to help.

Jiwon looked at his dongsaengs. He is very grateful that they are so supportive of him.

"Thank you Jaejin-ah, Jaeduk-ah, and Suwon-ah", said Jiwon with a genuine smile.

Now, Jiwon wants to return to Seoul as soon as possible and immediately meet Dara, and finish his business with Jiyong.

---
"Unnie, Jiwon Oppa has been calling you many times. Are you sure you don't want to answer it?”, for the umpteenth time Chaerin tried to talk to Dara.

After arriving at Chaerin's apartment last night, Dara went straight to the guest room and stayed there. Chaerin finally found out about the incident between Dara and Jiyong from social media. She understood Dara wanted to calm down first, so she didn't bother Dara at all last night. But this morning, while delivering breakfast to Dara, she noticed Dara's cellphone beeping several times, and she saw Jiwon's name written on it. Even though Dara was hiding under the covers, Chaerin knew Dara wasn't sleeping. Chaerin was indeed confused, in her mind she asked if Dara and Jiwon had a special relationship.

"Unnieeee... at least read the text messages sent by Jiwon Oppa, maybe he's looking for you" Chaerin said in a frustrated tone.

Shortly after, she saw Dara finally opened the blanket. Dara's condition was very sad, her eyes were puffy from crying all night, her face was disheveled, her hair was messy.

"I'm still not ready Chaerin. I'm afraid Jiwon Oppa will be angry with me," Dara said in a hoarse voice.

Chaerin sat beside Dara. She held Dara's hand.

"Unnie, may I know what your relationship with Ji Won Oppa?".

Dara looked at Chaerin, maybe she should tell everything to Chaerin. That way, maybe the burden on her heart can be reduced.

---
Jiwon hit the steering wheel of his car. He was frustrated because until now Dara didn't answer his phone, nor did she reply to his messages. This morning, Jiwon went straight back to Seoul with the earliest flight, at 5 am. After arriving in Seoul, he went straight to Dara's apartment. Because he already knew the passcode, Jiwon immediately entered the apartment, but he couldn't find Dara.

"Where should I look for you, Dara?" Jiwon said frustrated.

A bad thought suddenly came to Jiwon.
What if something bad happened to her? What if it turns out she's with Jiyong now?

"No Jiwon, stop thinking badly.",Jiwon calmed himself down.

He took a deep breath, then exhaled. He did it many times to make himself calmer.

He must meet Jiyong, Jiwon thought. He wanted to finish this mess. Jiwon looked for Jiyong's contact number on his cellphone. After finding it he immediately called, not long after his waiting tone rang, the voice on the other side immediately answered his call.

"Yoboseyo, Jiwon Hyung..."

---
A knock on his hotel room door made Jiyong open the door. He saw his seniors in the music world, his seniors in YG, standing at the door with an unfriendly face.

"Jiwon Hyung, how are you?" Jiyong asked with a smile.

Jiwon didn't return Jiyong's greeting, he immediately entered Jiyong's room by slightly pushing Jiyong's body. Jiwon then looked around this very spacious suite. He saw no sign of anyone other than Jiyong. Dara isn't here, Jiwon thought. For a moment he felt relieved.

"Are you looking for something or looking for someone, Hyung?" Jiyong asked, emphasizing every word that came out of his mouth.

Jiwon looked at Jiyong sharply. He wasn't that close to Jiyong, but he hoped Jiyong would explain last night's incident. Remembering that, made Jiwon's blood begin to boil.

"Okay, I won't mince words to you. Explain to me, what did you do to Dara last night?" Jiwon asked while trying to ease his emotions.

Jiyong smirked.

"Didn't you see the photos? What happened last night was we kissed.."

Hearing Jiyong's words, without realizing Jiwon immediately pulled Jiyong's collar.

"What I see is you forcefully kissing Dara!" Jiwon growled, tightening his pull.

"Jiwon Hyung, I don't think you have the right to ask me this," Jiyong replied seriously.

Ji Won snorted in annoyance. He met Jiyong's eyes sharply.

"Listen to me, Kwon Jiyong. Dara and I are currently in a relationship. I understand that you don't know because we haven't told anyone yet. But... force-kissing a woman is a different matter, as a man your actions are very low!"

Jiyong smiled faintly. So it's true that the two of them are in a relationship. Yes, Jiyong had seen the two of them in the parking lot of Dara's apartment. Out of curiosity, he also followed Dara and saw her enter Jiwon's apartment. All this time, Jiyong had harbored feelings for Dara, but he had never expressed his feelings. He was afraid that Dara would reject him and stay away from him. But last night, he couldn't control himself. He was annoyed that Dara would prefer to be with another man. Deep inside, he knew what he did was a mistake, but at least for the last time, he wanted to express his feelings to Dara even in such an inappropriate way.

"Hyung... are you sure Dara really loves you as a man ? Or is she misinterpreting the love of a fan for her idol? Or are you actually using her?" Jiyong asked in a mocking tone.

After hearing Jiyong's word, Jiwon's emotions couldn't be restrained anymore, he hit Jiyong's face quite hard.

"You're an , Jiyong!"

---