Chapter 5

I Love You

Jiwon was silent, catching his breath and his heart that beating fast.
'Eun Ji Won, what are you going to do?', Jiwon cursed himself.

He was so carried away that his brain couldn't think clearly. Because their relationship not clear yet, he didn't want to take a chance on Dara. He wanted Dara to remain clear at recognizing her feelings for him. And that means there is no physical contact between them until there is clarity on their relationship. After a few minutes,
Jiwon finally opened his voice.

"I'm sorry, Dara. I got carried away. "

Dara was still calming her heart, and a few moments later she replied to Jiwon's words.

"It's okay, Oppa... Hmmm, Oppa, have you had dinner? I brought you some food, if you want, I can help prepare it for you ", Dara quickly changed the subject.

She was really embarrassed about what happened earlier, but she was quite happy, because she felt Jiwon might have the same feeling for her. If Jiwon didn't have feelings for her, there was no way his heart was beating so fast and tense when she was treating his hand. Yes, Dara can clearly hear Jiwon's heartbeat. If Jiwon didn't have feelings for her, he wouldn't have tried kissing her. Dara smiled to herself and thought that it would only take time for Jiwon to realize his feelings for Dara and make himself open his heart again.

---
Finally Jiwon had dinner at his apartment with Dara. Actually Dara wanted to go home soon, not because she wasn't happy at Jiwon's apartment, but because she felt nervous because she kept remembering the almost kissing incident. But Jiwon forced her to eat first. After finishing eating, Dara helped to wash the dishes. Even though Jiwon actually doesn't allow it.

"Okay Oppa, I'm going home first", said Dara after finishing the last dish washing.

"Thank you Dara, sorry if I bother you ", said Jiwon.

"It's okay Oppa, this is not bothering at all ", replied Dara with a smile.

She then walked to the sofa to get her bag and saw Jiwon already standing in front of the door.

"Oppa, I hope your hands recover quickly", Dara said goodbye and smiled sweetly at Jiwon.

Jiwon blushed, again that smile made his heart melt.

"Be careful and once again thank you for visiting and helping me ", Jiwon replied, smiling shyly and waving his hand to Dara.

---
Ting.
A message entered Dara's cellphone. She just finished taking a shower after arriving at her apartment half an hour ago. Dara saw the name of the sender of the message, and quickly opened the contents of the message.

- are you home yet? -

- Yes Oppa, I arrived half an hour ago, and just finished taking a shower. Hmmm Jiwon Oppa, can I call you for a second? -

5 minutes of waiting, no reply from Jiwon. Dara sighed, was she too aggressive, she thought. Just as Dara was getting ready for sleep, her incoming phone ringing tone rang. She sees the caller's name and smiles happily.

"Yoboseyo Oppa..", replied Dara.

"Sorry Dara for the long wait. I just put my shoulder brace on. Are you ready to sleep?", Jiwon replied with tender voice.

'Jiwon Oppa's voice on the phone really sounds y', Dara said in her heart, not realizing that her cheeks were red at the thought of it.

"Yeah Oppa, it's okay, I was just lying on my bed"

Hearing Dara's answer, Jiwon's mind suddenly wandered. Dara and bed.
'Yahhh! Eun Ji Won! Wake up yourself, you're not a ert man'

"Hmmm.. is there something you want to talk to me, Dara?", asked Jiwon trying to divert his mind, and unconsciously his voice sounded more deep.

"Oppa, your voice sounds very y", Dara unconsciously said the words clearly until Jiwon heard them. Dara gasped in surprise and hastily apologized.

"Sorry Oppa.. I, I, I didn't realize saying those words.."

Once again Jiwon flustered because of Dara's words.
"Y, y, yeah.. it's fine..."

There was a moment of silence, both of them trying to distract themselves.

"Hmmm.. Oppa, can I visit your house tomorrow?", Dara asked.

"Hmmm.. of course, you can come here again, but I don't want to bother you ", answered Jiwon.

"It didn't bother at all. Honestly, I feel very happy today," Dara replied honestly.

Actually Jiwon doesn't want to bother Dara with his current condition, but from the bottom of his heart, he also feels very happy today, and he wants to keep feel this happiness in the future.

'Maybe this way, Dara will get to know him more closely and can decide whether she is really in love with me and can accept all the weakness of me or she will realize that I don't deserve her love', thought Jiwon, 'whatever it is, I must also be ready to open my heart and accept the result '.

---
"Oppa, in 2 days I will go to Paris", Dara said in the middle of her dinner with Jiwon. Today she came to visit Jiwon's apartment again.

"Paris? To work or vacation?", Jiwon asked.

"Hmm, you could say both, hahaha..
I went there to attend the Paris Fashion Week event," answered Dara.

"Ooo..", answered Jiwon nodding his head several times.

"Do you know what event it is, Oppa?", Dara asked with a teasing tone.

" Of course I know. Many famous idols attending it every year. And that definitely appears in the news. Even though I look like an idiot, but I'm diligent in reading the news every day ", replied Jiwon with sulky tone.

"Hahaha.. okay okay Oppa.. sorry sorry.. hahaha..", Dara couldn't stop her laughter.

She actually didn't think that Jiwon knew about the event, because according to her, Jiwon is an nonchalant person and doesn't care about fashion, so he will skip reading everything related to fashion.

"I also know that you often attending the event, Dara-ya..", Jiwon said in a soft and shy tone.

"Really? Are you following the news about me, Oppa?," Dara asked, who was now blushing too.

"Hmmm.. yeah...", replied Jiwon while scratching his head which didn't itch.

'Aish, why did you give her information that you don't need to tell', Jiwon grumbled in his heart.

Since Dara's first visit a few days ago, Dara visited Jiwon's apartment every day to bring him food. Sometimes she comes in the morning, in the afternoon, or in the evening, depending on the vacancy in her work schedule. Today was the sixth day she came to visit. Little by little, Jiwon and Dara got to know each other better.

For Dara, Jiwon (which she has seen from his variety shows) has always shown the image of a child, an angry person, a nagging person, not willing to give in, someone who doesn't care, even sometimes he shows his stupidity. But in his daily life, Jiwon is a gentle man, he is considerate in his own way, he is friendly and warm, he respects those who are older and younger than him, he doesn't like gossiping or talking bad about others, he can think or talk serious and mature. Even though Dara knows that Jiwon has always separated his persona in the entertainment world and in the real world, but seeing everything up close feels different, Dara admires Jiwon even more and her feelings for Jiwon get more deeper. She knew she was really in love with the right person.

'Sorry Jiwon Oppa, I can't back down, I will try so that you can open your heart to me', Dara determined in her heart.

---
It's already 10 pm, Dara has been waiting at Jiwon's apartment for 2 hours since they finished dinner. At the outside, the weather is still not friendly. Suddenly it rained accompanied by strong winds. Dara did bring her own car but Jiwon forbade her to go home in this weather condition. Dara is also a bit worried if she has to drive herself. So she decided to wait until the weather conditions were better.

"Look Dara, breaking news on television. This rainstorm will last all night", Jiwon informed Dara who was standing by the window looking at the outside.

"Really Oppa?", Dara immediately went to the sofa, where Jiwon sat while watching news programs on television.

She saw breaking news about the current weather in Seoul. Yes, it is estimated that this rainstorm will fall throughout the night.

"Hmmm but it's already late, Oppa, maybe I should just go home. I also don't want to disturb your rest time ", Dara said doubtfully.

"No .. Stay here for tonight, Dara...", Jiwon replied.
---