Chapter 11

I Love You

Chapter 11

One year have passed. Jiwon and Dara's relationship is getting closer. The two always make time to meet. Even though they only met at Jiwon's apartment or Dara's apartment, they still felt happiness. But so far Jiwon has never expressed his feelings of love directly, he still gives Dara the opportunity to meet other men.

Yes, Dara finally complied with Jiwon's request, she met several men who wanted to try to approach her, but only for dinner or texting each other for several days. She always tells him if she accepts other men's requests. Then at that time, Jiwon would not contact Dara, he always waited for her to contact him first. He wanted her to think clearly so he didn't disturb her. Even though his heart ached inside, he always endured it. Jiwon really fell in love with Dara, the thing he wanted the most is to see Dara really happy with the right man.

Even though she had met several men, Dara's heart still belong to Jiwon. That's the reason she never get long communication with men who approached her. Dara was actually very sure about her choice of heart, but she also didn't want to force Jiwon to make their relationship official to become a real lover. She also wanted to give Jiwon time to be really ready for a relationship without feeling inferior due to the failures he had experienced. Dara will still wait for Jiwon until the time comes.

---
"Jiyong-ah..congratulations on your new brand release", Dara congratulated Jiyong and hugged him.

"Thank you Dara Noona. Thank you also for taking the time to come here", Jiyong returned Dara's hug.

Tonight, Dara came to the invitation after party for the release of Kwon Jiyong's fashion brand. Dara already considered Jiyong as her little brother, so she would definitely make time to come. Many idol friends and other celebrities came to this party. Dara then sat on one of the sofas, she was waiting for Chaerin who would also come.

"Hello everyone.. Thank you for coming to this party, please enjoy this party! Let's toast!", Jiyong opened the party, greeted with applause and cheers from all the invited guests.

Jiyong then walked over to where Dara was sitting, he then sat down next to Dara. They haven't seen each other in a long time, Jiyong misses Dara.

"Noona.. how are you?" Jiyong asked.

"I'm good... why are you sitting here, Jiyong? You should greet the other guests," replied Dara.

"Am I not allowed to chat with you?" Jiyong asked, pouting.

"Hahaha..of course you can, but the two of us meet quite often compared to other guests who may have only met you once." Dara replied with a smile.

"I miss you so much Noona..." Jiyong replied while looking into Dara's eyes.

Dara was shocked to hear Jiyong's words.

"I heard you've met several men over the past few months. Has there been a man who won your heart?" Jiyong asked, not taking his eyes off Dara.

Dara fell silent. Dara was surprised, apparently this world is indeed small, how her meeting with several men could spread and reach Jiyong's ears.

"Noona?", Jiyong asked Dara again.

"Oohhh.. how did you know Jiyong?" Dara asked in a voice as flat as possible.

"Answer my question first, Noona," Jiyong replied.

"Not yet, nothing suits me yet," answered Dara in a voice as flat as possible.

"Really?", Jiyong asked again with a tone of disbelief.

"Well, Kwon Jiyong! Why do you keep pushing me like this?" Dara replied, feeling uncomfortable with this conversation.

'Jiwon Oppa, until when are we going to have this secret relationship'. Sometimes Dara really wants everyone to know that someone already has her heart. But she realized, all of this was also because she did meet several men.

"Okay, if there's really no one who can win your heart, then I won't cancel what I want to do..." Jiyong replied while shifting his seat closer to Dara.

"What do you mean.....", Dara couldn't continue her word because suddenly Jiyong's lips kissed her.

Dara was very surprised, she wanted to break away from the kiss, but Jiyong held her head tightly. Dara then hit Jiyong's chest. The attempt was successful. Jiyong broke the kiss. She reflexively slapped Jiyong's cheek. Tears began to well up in Dara's eyes, she really wanted to scream at Jiyong, but she saw several guests were already staring at them. She didn't want to make bigger issue, she stared at Jiyong with sharp eyes, before finally left the party. Jiyong could only freeze in place.

---
"Jaeduk Hyung, look at this !", Suwon suddenly gasped when he saw breaking news on social media. He hurriedly hit Jaeduk's arm who was sitting next to him.

"Jang Suwon! Why did you hit me???" Jaeduk grumbled while his arm which was quite sore from Suwon's punch.

"Sorry, sorry, I'm sorry, Hyung. But take a look at this news, hurry up !", Suwon gave his cell phone to Jaeduk.

Jaeduk then saw the news that Suwon showed and was very surprised to see the photos in the news. He then looked furious at Suwon.

Jaejin, who was sitting in front of them, became curious. He then approached them.

"What news did you see?" Jaejin asked curiously while reading the news on Suwon's cellphone.

"Gosh! Is this true?" Jaejin asked in shock while looking at Jaeduk and Suwon alternately.

"What should we do now?" Suwon asked.

The three of them then sat silently in their seats in a huff.

Jiwon, who had just finished from the bathroom, walked towards his seat, he looked at his dongsaengs with a bit of surprise. 'Why are they so silent like this? And it seems they are busy thinking about something', thought Jiwon.

"Hellooo.. what's wrong with you three?" Jiwon asked while drinking his soju.

Tonight, Jiwon, Jaijin, Jaeduk, and Suwon are having barbecue at Jaijin's house on Jeju Island. Yes, it's been 2 days since they've been on vacation in Jeju Island, after almost 3 months they've been busy with the release of their new album and Sechskies' concert tour.

They were surprised by Jiwon's arrival, they looked at each other and waited for one of them to speak up. Jiwon was getting curious with their attitude.

"What's going on? Why are you silent like this?"

Jaejin took a deep breath and then opened his mouth.

"Hyung, we have something to show you. But we hope you stay calm."

Jaejin then asked Suwon to give his cellphone to Jiwon.

Jiwon then read the breaking news shown to him. His blood was boiling as he read and saw the photos in the news. He read it over and over again to make sure the women and men in the news were indeed people he knew very well.

"Kwon Jiyong and Sandara Park kiss in a public place", "Are Kwon Jiyong and Sandara Park dating?", "Kwon Jiyong forced Sandara Park to kiss". Various news headlines are popping up on social media.

Jiwon's emotions increased, he clenched his fists and his teeth chattered with emotion. 'No Jiwon, calm down!'. Dara did tell him that she was going to Jiyong's party tonight. But all this time Dara always said that she and Jiyong didn't have a romantic relationship. Even though they were very close, Dara only considered Jiyong like her little brother. But reading the news and these photos made him suspicious, had Jiyong actually have feelings for Dara all this time?

Jaejin, Jaeduk, and Suwon kept staring at Jiwon. They knew Jiwon was currently trying to control himself. Jiwon is never out of control, even though he is very emotional, he can always restrain himself from doing stupid things that he might regret later. Gradually, Jiwon's fist began to open and his facial expression began to return to normal. Jiwon then looked at his dongsaengs.

"Why did you guys seem hesitant to inform me of this news?" Jiwon asked, trying to keep his voice calm.

Jaejin, Jaeduk, and Suwon looked at each other again. Then again Jaejin raised his voice.

"Jiwon Hyung.. We know there's something between you and Dara".

This time Jiwon gasped in surprise, he looked at their face to confirm what he had just heard. He saw they nod their heads while smiling awkwardly.

"How did you know?"
---