Chapter 15

I Love You

Chapter 15

"I met Jiyong that day..", Jiwon paused to see their reactions.

The three of them were surprised, but didn't say anything so Jiwon could continue his story.

"I asked him to clean up the mess he made. I also punched him twice in the face.."

Jiwon stopped again, he saw that his dongsaengs were even more surprised and covered their mouths together. They didn't expect their leader to use physical contact to solve the problem at all. This morning, when he met them, Jiwon only told him that he had met Dara and they had become an official couple. He didn't mention Jiyong at all.

"Daebak Hyung...", Jaejin couldn't stay silent to express his admiration for Jiwon's actions and give him two thumbs up. Somehow, he felt increasingly proud of his leader. Jaeduk and Suwon chuckled at Jaejin's behavior. But Jaeduk's face immediately turned to worry.

"Hyung, what if as a result of your actions, your career at YG is at stake?" Jaeduk asked.

Jaejin and Suwon immediately fell silent hearing Jaeduk's question. They also thought that this could happen, if Jiyong didn't accept Jiwon's actions, he could just ask YG to expel Jiwon or the worst possibility would be Jiyong could sue Jiwon to legal action. Jiwon then looked at them.

"Hmmm.. I didn't really think about my career here, but what I'm worried about right now is the fate of Sechskies. So I have to really apologize to you guys...", Jiwon couldn't continue his words, suddenly a feeling of regret appeared inside him.

If it was true that Sechskies would be affected, he really couldn't forgive himself. As the Leader, he had completely failed. Jiwon lowered his head not daring to look at his dongsaengs.

Jaejin, Jaeduk, and Suwon were silent for a moment. Not long after, Jaejin hugged Jiwon while patting his shoulder.

"Hyung...no matter what happens, I will always be proud to be in Sechskies and proud to have you as the leader and as the eldest brother," Jaejin said sincerely.

Jaeduk and Suwon also hugged Jiwon and Jaejin.

"Hyung, I'm more able to accept that the Sechskies are affected, than you have to endure it yourself.", this time it was Jaeduk who spoke.

"Hyung, I will always behind you." Suwon said.

Jiwon's tears fell after receiving the sincere support from his dongsaengs. After all they faced, after 26 years of knowing each other since their debut, the four of them are now even closer emotionally.

  "Thank you Jaejin, Jaeduk, Suwon..."

---
The sound of a knock on the door in his office surprised Yang Min Suk who was thinking about what steps he should take to minimize any bad possibilities that would befall YG Entertainment.

"Come in..." Yang Min Suk asked his guest to enter his office.

"Jiyong-ssi. How are you?" Yang Min Suk asked when he saw Jiyong enter his office.

Today Jiyong was wearing a hat and mask, so Yang Min Suk could only see Jiyong's eyes.

"I'm not feeling well, especially after I made this mess..." Jiyong said flatly.

Actually Jiyong did not want to meet his CEO. But when Soon Ho told him that Jiwon was also called by Yang Min Suk, he had to come here. He wanted to know why Jiwon was also called by Yang Min Suk. He asked Soon Ho, but Soon Ho didn't say anything and asked him to come over so he could find out more in person.

"Okay, sit down. Let's wait for Eun Ji Won to come here." Yang Min Suk replied.

A few moments later, Eun Ji Won came to Yang Min Suk's office. He saw Jiyong was already sitting there.

"Sajangnim..", greeted Jiwon while shaking Yang Min Suk's hand and only glanced at Jiyong, even though Jiyong greeted him by bowing slightly.

"Sit down Jiwon-ssi.." Yang Min Suk replied while pointing at the chair to Jiyong's left.

After Jiwon sat down, Yang Min Suk looked at the two of them.

"I'll get straight to the point. I heard that you two wanted to release a statement, which turned out to be related. I want to hear it. Please explain to me. Jiwon-ssi, you're the first, please."

Jiwon steeled himself before opening his mouth.

"I asked YG to release a statement that me and Sandara Park are in a relationship. I don't want any man to bother Dara again in the future," Jiwon said briefly and firmly and put a little emphasis on his last sentence, without looking to the right side.

"Hmmm, Jiyong-ssi, it's your turn.." Yang Min Suk said, looking at Jiyong.

Jiyong lowered his head. He really felt guilty for Jiwon and Dara.

"I, I, I want to apologize for the actions I took. I'm sorry for my actions..." Jiyong said in a weak tone.

"Jiyong-ssi, can you explain why you did that?" asked Yang Min Suk.

"I, I don't know Sajangnim. Suddenly I did it without being able to think straight..." Jiyong answered.

Jiwon snorted after hearing Jiyong's answer.

"Were you not aware when you did it? Were you under the influence of alcohol?" asked Yang Min Suk again.

"I, I don't know..." Jiyong replied.

He couldn't explain the truth. He didn't want to tell Dara his feelings all this time.

Yang Min Suk was silent for a moment. He was contemplating the move he should decide.

"Okay..YG will release your apology, Jiyong-ssi. And Jiwon-ssi, I'm sorry, I can't grant your request. Jiyong's incident alone has caused commotion out there, and I don't want a bigger commotion . You see what I mean?"

Ji Won was silent for a moment. He understood what Yang Min Suk meant. But he couldn't back down.

"Sorry Sajangnim, if YG can't release my statement, then I will release it myself." Jiwon replied firmly.

"You can't Jiwon-ssi. You can't release your relationship in the near future." Yang Min Suk replied, he looked at Jiwon who was also looking at him.

The tension between the two started to increase. Ji Won smiled a little.

"What will happen if I release it, Sajangnim?" Jiwon asked, challenging Yang Min Suk.

"That means you are against the company's decision, and of course there will be sanctions....",Yang Min Suk deliberately hung up his words, he wanted to see Jiwon's reaction.

Jiwon kept his eyes on Yang Min Suk, he was waiting to hear what sanction he would be given. Yang Min Suk must admit, as a veteran in the world of South Korean entertainment, Eun Ji Won has great guts. He doesn't intimidated by his words.

"The penalty is that with a heavy heart, Sechskies' contracts, both as a group and as individuals, will be terminated." Yang Min Suk said firmly.

Ji Won smiled a little. So his concern was correct, the problem would impact Sechskies and s.

Jiyong, who had only been listening to the conversation between the two of them, was surprised by what Yang Min Suk had just said.

"Sorry Sajangnim, I interrupted. Why did Jiwon Hyung and Sechskies have to take the impact of my mistake?" Jiyong asked sharply.

"No Jiyong, these are two different things. The sanctions that I gave to Sechskies were due to the selfish desires of the leader himself," Yang Min Suk replied.

"Sajangnim, Jiwon Hyung's request was the result of a mistake I made. If I were in Jiwon Hyung's position, I would also do the same thing..." Jiyong said.

"Jiyong, have you thought about the impact? Your name will get worse in the public eye, forcibly kissing a woman who turns out to be the lover of your senior at the same agency! You must know the hyenas out there will be very eager to bring you down!", Yang Min Suk replied with rising tone.

"I don't care Sajangnim. I'm ready to accept the consequences. I'll consider that as my punishment. Jiwon Hyung and Sechskies didn't do anything wrong at all, so they don't deserve any sanctions!" Jiyong replied firmly.

Yang Min Suk chuckled.
"Jiyong-ssi... if only you didn't doing that mess, none of this would have happened. So why do you want to be a hero now?" Yang Min Suk said in a scornful tone.

"I don't want to be a hero, Sajangnim. I know this is all my fault, so I don't want anyone else to suffer the consequences." Jiyong replied by holding back his emotions.

Jiyong took a moment to calm himself down. After a while he continued his words.

"If the sanctions continue, then YG will not only lose 1 group, but will lose 2 groups at once!" Jiyong threatened.

Yang Min Suk was surprised by Jiyong's threat. Why is he being threatened like this now, he thought. Losing Bigbang will certainly have a big impact on YG. Although at this time their juniors are also famous. But Bigbang's influence cannot be ignored.

Jiwon was also surprised by Jiyong's words. He looked at Jiyong, his face completely serious, there was no hesitation after he made that threat. Did he really regret what he had done, that he was also willing to risk Bigbang, thought Jiwon.

"Jiyong... you don't need to defend me or Sechskies. If YG doesn't want us anymore, we're ready to leave." Jiwon said.

"No Hyung... I'm doing this because I'm the only one who deserves all the consequences." Jiyong replied firmly.

They stared at each other for a long time.

 

 

***

A/n :

I'm sorry for the long update 🙏, i had been busy with the office's task😅.

Hmmm, also i want to inform that maybe this story will be end in 2 or 3 chapter again 🙏. 

I still in the process to make the ending chapter 😅.

Hope you still support this story until the end.

Thank you for all the readers and subsribers🙏