Chapter 8

I Love You


- I'm already downstairs. I went straight to your apartment, okay ? -

A text message on Dara's cellphone appears. Dara hastily straightened herself, she then replied.

- OK Oppa -

It wasn't long before the doorbell rang. Then she opened the door, she smiled at Jiwon who had just entered her apartment.

"How are your shoulders, Oppa?", Dara asked while waiting for Jiwon to take off his jacket, hat, and mask.

"The results are good. Look, I'm no longer wearing a brace. And the doctor said the muscle tear has also healed. So I can do my normal activities," Jiwon replied.

"Thank God, I'm glad to hear that, Oppa. Come on, let's go inside"

Jiwon then followed Dara into the living room.

"Sit on the sofa first, Oppa. I'll get you a drink. I bought you a latte "

"Hmm, thank you..", replied Jiwon as his eyes scanned Dara's living room which was now full of suitcases.

"How many suitcases are you going to bring Dara?" Jiwon asked while frowning. Jiwon counted there were 5 suitcases in the room.

"Hmmmm, I don't know, I still haven't finished packing my things, hahaha ..", Dara answered while laughing shyly.

Yes, she is indeed a person who likes to carry a lot of things when traveling. It was because she didn't want anything to be missed and would cause herself trouble later.

"Wow, we are very different, I just want to bring 1 suitcase when I travel, even though the place is far away, hahaha ", said Jiwon.

"Yeah... I think it's become my habit .."
Dara then gave the latte she bought to Jiwon, then sat beside Jiwon.

"Are you tired Dara?"

"Hmmm.. just a little"

"Then I'll help you packing"

"No need, Oppa. Your shoulder just recovered, I don't want you to get hurt again for helping me "

"Come on, just packing things won't hurt me. I'll be careful "

"But ... "

"No buts.. come on I'll help. I promise I'll stop if I feel pain or soreness in my shoulder"

"Okay, but you really must promise, you'll stop if you feel pain or soreness?!"

"Yes I promise.."

---
"Wow, I didn't think you were so good at packing things, Oppa ", Dara praised Jiwon's work.

The items are very neatly arranged in the suitcase.

"Hmm. If you want, I can tidy up the 5 suitcases that you have packed ", Jiwon offered to help sincerely.

"Hahaha.. no need Oppa, just let it go.. Yasss.. So in total I brought 6 suitcases!", Dara said excitedly while clenching her hands.

Jiwon just chuckled seeing Dara. He was happy to help Dara. He also felt the warmth when alone with her. He hadn't had this feeling in a long time.

"Okay Oppa, it's already 7 pm, I'll order food for us to have dinner. What do you want to eat Oppa?"

"Hmmmm.. how about jajangmyeon and jjampong?"

"Agreed...! I'll order now."

Dara then ordered her dinner through the application. After she finished ordering, she invited Jiwon to sit back on the sofa in her living room.

"Hufft.. it turns out that I was tired all day packing things," said Dara while sitting on her sofa, feeling comfortable.

"Do you want me to massage you?" Jiwon asked while sitting beside Dara.

They were sitting next to each other now. Honestly, Dara felt very happy. Even though she was tired, her tiredness paid off because she could be with Jiwon now.

"No need Oppa.. How is your shoulder condition? Do you need a massage?", Dara asked back.

"No, no.. I'm fine", replied Jiwon.

"Okay then.. Oh yeah, the food will come in about 15 minutes. Would you like to have a beer first, Oppa?"

Dara was about to stand up to get Jiwon a beer, but Jiwon held her hand.

"No need Dara. I want to talk to you..", Jiwon pulled Dara's hand back and sat her on the sofa.

"Wh, wh, what do you want to talk about Oppa?" Dara asked nervously.

Jiwon smiled at Dara, he then held both of Dara's hands. Seeing her hands being held by Jiwon, Dara felt butterflies in her stomach. She felt a sting when her hand and Jiwon's hand met.

"Hmmm.. I want to talk about our relationship," replied Jiwon in a soft tone while looking at Dara.

"Our relationship?", Dara asked again increasingly nervous.

"Listen Dara.. I want to express what I've been feeling these past few days. Honestly, I feel warm when I'm with you. I feel happiness again when I'm near you. I feel like I want to always be near you. For the first time since I divorced, I have this feeling again. But...", Jiwon hung his sentence.

He lowered his head, looking at the two hands that were holding Dara's hand. He rubbed Dara's hand gently before continuing his conversation.

"But I don't want to tie you up, Dara. I want you to still have a choice..."

"What do you mean, Oppa? Are you not sure about my feelings?", Dara asked confused.

"No, it's not that.. I don't doubt your feelings for me. But this is reality not a fairy tale. I want you to be realistic too, I want you to keep your heart open to other men. That way, you can see which one you think is the best for you."

Dara still doesn't understand Jiwon's way of thinking. She looked at Jiwon's eyes, she wanted to see if Jiwon really meant what he said earlier. There is no doubt in Jiwon's eyes. Dara took a breath. For a moment she thought, 'Should I obey Jiwon's words? Should I be against it?'.

Seeing the worry on Dara's face, Jiwon said, "Dara... I know this doesn't make sense to you, but I've experienced failures in male and female relationships, and I don't want you to regret it because you made the wrong choice."

After Dara thought about it again, maybe what Jiwon said made sense. After all, if she manages to doing it and it turns out that her love is still for Jiwon, isn't this love has been tested.

"Okay Oppa.. but how long will we be like this?"

"Hmmm.. until we both believe that we are meant to be together"

"Arasso Oppa.."

Jiwon smiled at Dara. Deep down, he didn't want to be like this either. But he really didn't want Dara to regret because made the wrong choice. He wanted Dara to really believe that he is the best for her.

Jiwon and Dara looked at each other. Jiwon's right hand then released his grip, and went up, grabbed Dara's left cheek and it slowly. Dara felt goosebumps at the touch. Jiwon then held the left side of Dara's face. Slowly Jiwon brought his face closer to Dara's. Dara reflexively closed her eyes. Then, she felt Jiwon's lips kissing her lips gently. A few seconds later, Jiwon's lips began to bite her lips a few times. Tension between them began to rise. Dara then replied to Jiwon's bite. The two kissing passionately for a few minutes, then stopped to catch their breath, not moving their faces away from each other. Their foreheads pressed against each other.

Jiwon smiled, he felt butterflies in his stomach. He hadn't kissed a woman in years, and this seemed like his first time. It's thrilling and fun at the same time.

This time it was Dara who took the initiative to kiss him. They kissed again, soft at first, then they kissed passionately. The tongues of the two also played with each other in their mouths. The atmosphere in Dara's apartment is also getting hotter.

---
Tettt Tettt Tettt.
The sound of the doorbell startled them both, they immediately broke the kiss.

"Looks like our dinner has arrived, Oppa.."

"Yeah, you're right.."

"Okay, I'll take the food first..", Dara said while kissing Jiwon's lips once again, then walked towards the door of her apartment.

Jiwon just smiled and he was grateful that his dinner came, because Jiwon's lust had started to rise. He did not want to rush into further physical relations with Dara. He wanted to take things slowly. He wanted to enjoy every step of the process.

"Oppa, let's eat.."
---