Chapter 3

I Love You

"Oppa......", Dara didn't finish her sentence.

She worried, should she express her feeling to Jiwon now? Or is it better for her to just keep it and never reveal it ever.
Jiwon looked at Dara, he saw doubt on Dara's face.

"Do you want to say something?", Jiwon asked Dara.

'Yes, I have to reveal it. This is your chance, Dara, and whatever the result, you can't regret it', Dara encouraged herself.

Jiwon is still looking at Dara, waiting for what Dara wants to say. He suddenly felt nervous.

"Jiwon Oppa, you have to listen carefully to what I'm about to say, I hope you don't cut me off until I'm done talking.", Dara took a deep breath, she saw Jiwon nod his head, then Dara continued her words while looking at Jiwon.

"I want to tell you about my true feelings for you. My feelings is not just the feelings of a fan for their idol, well, maybe it was since Sechskies debuted until I met you personally. Since we met for my youtube channel content, 4 years ago, my feelings for you have changed deeper, I like you like a woman to a man. Until now, that feeling is still there, even I don't know why, my feelings for you are getting stronger.
I'm sorry for revealing this, I don't want you to be burdened, but I think this is the only time I have one last chance..", Dara ended her sentence with relief. She waited for Jiwon's response.

Jiwon was surprised by Dara's confession, all this time he had been wondering what Dara meant by revealing that she had a crush on him since 1997. But so far he didn't dare to ask, because he himself was not ready for any answers that would come out of Dara's mouth. He wasn't ready to be disappointed and he wasn't ready to start a new relationship with a woman either. Therefore, he had been acting as if Dara just wanted to entertain. He always brushed off any heart beat when he saw Dara. They stared at each other, silent in their own thoughts.

"Dara..", Jiwon finally opened his mouth, "I think you misunderstood your own feelings. You thought those feelings were the feelings of a woman for a man. But most likely, it was just curiosity. As a fan who managed to meet her idol, surely you will be curious about the feeling of 'can I have more relationship with my idol'.."

"No Oppa.. I also idolize many male celebrities and meet them and even make friends with them, but I've never felt the same way I feel for you right now ..", Dara replied confidently.

Jiwon sighed again.
"Why me, Dara? You must know how my life is, I'm a widower, my marriage only lasted 2 years, I'm very addicted to games, I'm a sleepwalking. I don't have many positive values. There are many men out there who deserve more your love.."

"I know all the things you mentioned earlier, but right now my heart still likes you Oppa.."

"That's it, for now! .. If you get to know me more deeply, I'm sure you will regret it. So Dara, it's the best if you erase your feelings from now on, I don't want to make you regret later, feel sadness and disappointment because of me", Jiwon said it with bitter feelings. This is the best for both of them, he thought.

Dara seemed to see a lie in Jiwon's eyes, what he said was different from what was in his heart.
"Oppa.. do you like me? Do you have the same feelings as me?"

Jiwon was surprised by Dara's question. 'Dara didn't listen to what I said at all', Jiwon sighed again. He took his eyes off Dara and thought hard, 'What answer should I give? Should I be honest with her? Or am I still lying? '.

---
Seeing Jiwon who hasn't given an answer yet, makes Dara feel that Jiwon actually likes her too. Dara actually doesn't want to pressure Jiwon, she knows that Jiwon hasn't been able to find the confidence to start a new relationship. But just this once she wanted to be selfish, Dara promised herself, if Jiwon reciprocated her feelings, then she would accompany Jiwon with all her heart.

"Dara, you said that you like me for now, right? That's because you don't know me deeper.. So, how about we date once, a real date, but there are conditions. We must be ourself, don't holding back for looking better. That way, maybe you'll see the real me, and you can rethink about your feeling to me. Okay ?".

After thinking about it carefully, Jiwon finally came up with the idea. He hoped that Dara would realize that feeling wasn't love. But thinking about it made his heart feel bitter.

Honestly Dara was surprised by Jiwon's idea, but after she thought about it, Dara said, "Okay Oppa, I agree .. ".

"Okay, we'll arrange the day.", Jiwon replied.

---
"What???? You're going on a date with Jiwon Oppa? A real date???", Chaerin couldn't believe what she just heard.

After dropping her home a week ago, Jiwon hasn't contacted Dara at all. To be honest, Dara was worried whether Jiwon regreted his idea. She wanted to contact Jiwon first, but somehow she didn't has the courage. For this reason, she called Chaerin, she wanted to share her story with her best friend. Chaerin immediately came to her apartment to chat more freely.

"Yeeah, Chaerin-ah, but it's been a week, there's been no news from him again. Ottoke, what should I do Chaerin-ah?", Dara pouted, while ruffling her own hair.

"Yaahh.. Unnie.. stop it. I think there's nothing wrong with you contacting him first.", Chaerin smiled amused seeing her best friend's behavior.

"I can't.. I'm scared.. Aaahhhh.. This is really torturing me.. ", Dara felt herself really frustrated,

"Chaerin-ah, do you think he's serious about the idea of ​​dating? Do you think he likes me too?".

"Hmmm.. maybe he likes you too Unnie, but I think right now he's trying to calm himself down first. You know he's not ready for a new relationship. Be patient Unnie..", Chaerin answered Dara's question wisely.

"I think you're right.. Thank you Chaerin-ah..", Dara then hugged Chaerin. She is very grateful to has a friend like Chaerin, who is very supportive and will not leave her when she down.

---
Teeettt.. Teeetttt.. Teeettt.
Jiwon's apartment doorbell rang. Jiwon, who was sitting and about to eat lunch, was surprised to hear that. 'Who's coming', he thought. He then walked over to the door monitor, and saw three people he knew very well standing in front of his apartment door.

'Why are they here', Jiwon thought.
The door opened, three people entered Jiwon's house and immediately saw the condition of Jiwon's hand.

"Hyung, how's your hand? Is it getting better?", Jaeduck asked while looking at Jiwon's left shoulder which is currently using a support.

"I think you need to treat your sleepwalking habit, Hyung", this time it was Jaejin who spoke.

He looks worried about Jiwon, this is the second time Jiwon has been injured due to sleepwalking. Jaejin's words are true, Jiwon did plan to see a doctor to treat his sleepwalking, because this habit has started to interfere with his life. Yes, six days ago, or rather the next day after Jiwon took Dara home, he woke up due to pain in his shoulder, he was trip by a carpet in his bedroom while sleepwalking, as a result he fell in a bad position and caused his shoulder to dislocate accompanied by a slight tear in the muscle. This caused his left hand to be supported and had to rest until his condition improved. Jiwon didn't tell anyone about his injury, he just informed his personal manager and Sechskies members. Since they were preparing a new album, he didn't want his absence to interfere with the preparation of the album. Jiwon told them not to tell the others about his injury, because he didn't want to worry others. Jiwon was very moved by the arrival s. It felt like this was the first time he considered s to be adults.

Just as Jiwon was about to sincerely thank them, Suwon suddenly said, "Jaejin Hyung is right, you should check your habits with the doctor. But... there's something else you shouldn't forget...", Suwon deliberately hanging his words, he then walked a bit away from Jiwon, then continued his words, "you have to find a wife to take care of you...".

"YAAAAHHHH, JANG SU WON..!!!!!"

Jiwon's screams filled his apartment. Luckily it was noon, the other neighbour of the apartment were working outside, so he wouldn't receive any complaints about his shouting. Jaejin and Jaeduck just laughed at their maknae's annoyance.

---
After being satisfied nagging to Suwon, the four of them finally enjoyed lunch at Jiwon's apartment, and talked about preparing for their new album. Suwon seems to still have questions regarding the news he heard from Mino. So after seeing that the atmosphere was conducive, Suwon ask the truth of the news.

"Jiwon hyung, I heard from Mino, after your drinking filming was over, you took Dara home. Is that true hyung?"

Jiwon, who was drinking water, suddenly coughed because he was choking. 'Song Mino! I will revenge to you!', Jiwon cursed in his heart.

"Is that all he said? Didn't he tell you how it happened in the first place?", Jiwon replied.

"Hmmm.. so it's true hyung? Wow, I thought Mino was just joking.. hahahaha..", Suwon became interested in this conversation and started teasing Jiwon. Meanwhile Jaejin and Jaeduck just looked at each other because they just heard this news.

"Really hyung? You brought Dara home? Wow, I have to tell Tony this.. he must be very heartbroken, hahahaha..", Jaeduck also chimed in.

"Yaahhh Kim Jaeduck, don't you dare tell him this.", Jiwon replied, he sighed, then continued his speech, "I only took Dara home, that's all, nothing happened between us."

"Really? Then I will confirm it to Dara tonight..", replied Suwon.

"What do you mean?" Jiwon was confused by Suwon's words.

"Tonight Jaeduck hyung and I will be panelists on the King of Masked Singer program," replied Suwon, smiling meaningfully at Jiwon.

"Jang Su Won! Don't do anything stupid! Don't ask her anything, okay?", Jiwon emphasized every word he said.

"Hahahaha.. relax Hyung.. Alright, alright, I won't ask her anything.", replied Suwon.

Jiwon actually doesn't really believe in his maknae. But instead of them getting suspicious of him, Jiwon chooses to keep quiet.

---