Chapter 6

I Love You

"No .. Stay here for tonight, Dara...", Jiwon replied.

Dara was surprised to hear Jiwon's words. She looked at Jiwon to make sure she didn't hear wrong. Seeing himself being stared at by Dara, Jiwon became nervous.

"I don't mean anything bad, Dara. Please, don't get me wrong. I just don't want anything to happen to you if I let you go home alone," Jiwon said earnestly.

"Hahaha, of course I know you don't mean anything bad to me. I know you're a nice and gentle man", Dara replied with a smile.

"So, you want to spend the night here?" Jiwon asked to make sure.

"Hmmmm, okay... I'll spend the night here", Dara answered and her cheeks blushed.

"Okay, I will prepare a guest room for you," said Jiwon as he stood up from the sofa and walked towards the guest room.

"Oppa, wait .. ", Dara intercepted Jiwon.

Jiwon who was confused just waited for Dara to continue her speech. Dara seems to be arguing with her own mind.

"Hmmm... Can I sleep in your room, Oppa?" Dara asked nervously while lowering her head slightly, not daring to look at Jiwon.

"Wh, wh, what??? Sleeping in my room?", asked Jiwon surprised and confused.

Jiwon didn't expect Dara to be this bold. Compared to himself who tends to be conservative, Dara seem to be more openly to say what's on her mind.

"Oppa, don't get me wrong. I just want to feel how sleep on the same bed with you is. Didn't you say yourself that I should see the real you?  Do you agree Oppa? ".

Jiwon blinked his eyes, suddenly his head was dizzy. It was true that he said that, but sleeping on the same bed was completely out of his mind. After all, he is a normal man, what if his lust rises and overwhelms him later.

"But Dara, I'm not sure we can sleep on the same bed. I'm a normal man, I can do things I shouldn't do," Jiwon replied with a heavy voice.

Jiwon is already 44 years old, but from the past until now, he is not a man who likes to do "that" with just any woman. He only does "it" with the woman he loves. And this woman in front of him, who had just asked to sleep in the same bed with him, who had always accompanied him for the past few days, was the woman who actually already occupied his heart for several years ago.

"Hmmmm.. come on Oppa, I promise to wake you up if you suddenly act out of control. You know I always carry personal protective equipment wherever I go", Dara will not back down.

After thinking about it for a while, Jiwon finally opened his voice.
"Okay, Dara..."

---
"Oppa, thank you for lending me your clothes," said Dara when she saw Jiwon enter the bedroom.

Dara was fascinated to see Jiwon's good looks who had just finished bathing in the outside bathroom. Jiwon's hair is still a bit wet and messy, making his handsome face look different in Dara's eyes, looking more y. Unknowingly Dara gulped her saliva.

On the other hand, Jiwon was also stunned to see Dara who was sitting on the right side of his bed. Dara looks even cuter with her innocent face and oversized clothes.

Both of them became akward.

"Hmmm, Oppa, how about your shoulder? Is it better? ", Dara asked trying to melt the atmosphere of this akwardness.

"I think it's much better, tomorrow afternoon I have an appointment to see a doctor for consultation, I will ask if it's okay to remove this shoulder brace.",
Jiwon answered while gently twirling his left shoulder.

It didn't hurt anymore, that's how he felt. Jiwon then walked up to the left side of his bed and leaned against the headboard. He tried to be more relaxed so his mind wouldn't go anywhere.

"Oppa, what do you usually do before sleep?", asked Dara who was racking her brain to keep looking for questions so that the two of them could chat and relax.

"Hmmmm... looking at the news or watching youtube on my cellphone", Jiwon answered.

"You don't play games on your cellphone, Oppa?", Dara asked again.

Jiwon shook his head.

"I rarely play games on my cellphone, I used to play it when waiting for a shooting break. But for the past few months I've never played games on my cellphone," Jiwon turned to the side to see Dara, who was nodding her head.

"And... actually I haven't played computer games at home in the last few months," Jiwon continued.

"Really Oppa???", Dara was surprised to hear that.

Jiwon has not played games at home for several months, at one point he feels bored with his hobby. Since then, he started trying to do activities or hobbies other than playing games. And it turns out
he was happy with his new activity.

"Well, that's how it is.. I'm getting bored with my hobby, I only play games while shooting my YouTube channel and it turns out to make me even more excited. I started trying to do other activities at home," Jiwon replied.

"Oh yeah? Wow, I never thought you could get bored with games. Eun Ji Won and the game are like inseparable soulmates", Dara replied teasing Jiwon.

"Hahaha.. you're right. For decades I was really addicted to games", there was a little regret from Jiwon's words.

"Hmmm, so what's your new activity, Oppa?", Dara asked curiously.

"Hmmm.. I'll tell you later, when my hands have recovered and I can move normally. Hahaha .. ", answered Jiwon.

"Huh....", Dara pouted hearing Jiwon's answer.

Seeing that Jiwon wanted to pinch Dara's face, she really looked adorable in Jiwon's eyes.

"How about you? What do you do before sleep?", asked Jiwon.

"Hmmmm ... I'm almost the same as you and sometimes I also chat first with my female friends, either through chat or phone group ", answered Dara.

"Ooohh.. what topic are you guys talking about?" Jiwon asked curiously.

"I won't tell you", Dara answered with a sulky face because she remembered Jiwon also didn't tell her about his new hobby.

"Ooohh.. so you want to revenge to me? Alright, alright, even without you telling, I know what you're talking about", Jiwon replied in a teasing tone to Dara.

"Huh? What are we talking about?" Dara asked.

"Hmmm, at least you must be talking about me right? You must tell them about your feelings for me, about me who looks charming, handsome and attractive. Is that right?", replied Jiwon with a nosy smile.

Hearing Jiwon's words, Dara became embarrassed, her face turned red. What Jiwon said was true. Her friends always about Jiwon.

"O,o,oppaa...! Why are you so confident like this..! ", cried Dara, pretending to be angry to hide her embarrassment.

"Hahahaha.. do you want to see your face in the mirror? Your face is like boiled crab, hahahaha".

Jiwon couldn't hold back his laughter, Dara's face did look like that, but for him it added to her cuteness.

"Yaahh.. Oppaaaa.. you're so mean..!", Dara said while throwing a pillow at Jiwon.

Seeing the pillow that was rapidly darting towards his body, Jiwon didn't have time to deflect the pillow, and finally the pillow almost hit his left shoulder.

"Ouch...", Jiwon pretended to be in pain.

"Oppaaa!!! I'm sorry.. does your shoulder hurt again???", Dara panicked and hurriedly approached Jiwon's side.

"Hahaha .. I'm okay ", answered Jiwon again laughing out loud because he managed to tease Dara.

"Oppaa!!! Aaah......"

Dara, who was annoyed that Jiwon continued to , tried to hit Jiwon's right hand, but instead she lost her balance and her body advanced to the right side of Jiwon's chest. Jiwon was surprised because suddenly Dara's face was on his right chest.

Dug.. Dug.. Dug....
Jiwon's heart beat faster. Dara, who heard it, reflexively held Jiwon's chest, so her position was like hugging Jiwon. Then she looked up and saw Jiwon's face clearly, who was now also looking at Dara's face.
The desire to kiss Dara resurfaced in Jiwon's mind, but this time he was able to wake himself up.

"Dara-yaa, we should sleep now ..", Jiwon said as he turned his face away.

Dara hastily pulled her body and returned to its original place.

"Yes Oppa, we should sleep. I'll sleep first. Good night Oppa", said Dara as she pulled the blanket and turned her back.

"Good night, Dara..", replied Jiwon who was also getting ready to sleep.

They both closed their eyes and tried to calm down. They don't know how long they were in that state, until they finally fell asleep.