Chapter 9

I Love You

Today, Jiwon's mood is very good. The smile never disappear from his face.

"Hyung, did something happen?", asked his manager while looking at the rear view mirror.

His manager saw Jiwon who was sitting in the back seat always smiling happily. As long as he was Jiwon's manager, he had never seen Jiwon like this. And yesterday Jiwon asked to be taken to an apartment that he didn't recognize at all. This is very strange, he thought.

"Hmmmm .. nothing happened. Why?", Jiwon dodged.

Jiwon and Dara had agreed not to reveal their relationship to anyone yet.

"I see you've been smiling and your mood looks good ", replied the manager.

"Oh yeah? Hmmm maybe because I'm happy that my injury finally recovered and I can finally continue preparing for the Sechskies album ", Jiwon replied.

Ting.
A message entered Jiwon's cellphone. Jiwon smiled, he then started replying to the message.

- Oppa, good luck for the recording! "
- Thank you Dara. Be careful and safe flight. Let me know when you arrive in Paris -
- Okay Oppa... Ottoke, I already missing you, huhuhu.. "
-Yahh...we just separated this morning, hahaha.. -
-Ha ha ha.. -
-I miss you too Dara..-
-Aahhh.. Oppa you really naughty.
Oppa, I'm about to arrive at the airport, I'll let you know later.. Bye Jiwon Oppa-
-Okay.. Bye Dara -

Jiwon really felt that happiness again. It was like falling in love for the first time when he was still in high school. Jiwon then recalled what happened last night.

Flashback On

"Oppa, are you staying here tonight?" Dara asked.

After dinner, they sat down on the sofa again watching television. Dara's hand wrapped around Jiwon's waist and her head rested on Jiwon's right shoulder. Jiwon's hand was rubbing Dara's back.

"Do you want me to stay tonight?", Jiwon asked in a deep and husky voice.

"Hhm hmm.. stay overnight, Oppa"

"Okay I'll stay... But Dara, we both have to agree that we have to go through this slowly, including physical contact. I will try to restrain myself from making physical contact other than hugging and kissing you. Okay?", asked Jiwon while looked into Dara's eyes.

"I have no problem Oppa. For now I'm happy to be this close to you", replied Dara with a smile.

Jiwon then kissed Dara's lips again. They kissed for a long time. They both don't want to let each other go. They are drowning in happiness.

Flashback Off

Thinking of the kisses he had with Dara made Jiwon hot. He was really going to miss Dara.

---
"Annyeong.. ", said Jiwon when he entered the recording room.

"Hyunggggg.. have you recovered?", asked Jaejin who first saw Jiwon enter.

Suwon and Jaeduk also looked at the door, and smiled to see their leader had recovered. The three of them approached Jiwon and hugged him.

"I'm glad you've recovered Hyung ", said Jaeduk.

"Me too, Hyung.. It feels like something is missing when you're not around. We miss you, Jiwon Hyung", said Suwon sincerely.

Jiwon was moved by the sincere concern of the his dongsaeng.

"Gomawo..", Jiwon said while wiping the tears in the corners of his eyes.

"Yah Hyung.. don't cry.. I want to cry too", Jaejin said with teary eyes.

Jaeduk and Suwon also smiled while also rubbing their eyes which were also already teary.

"I'm really grateful to the three of you, for everything you've done for me ", said Jiwon with a sincere smile.

Jaejin, Jaeduk, and Suwon just nodded their heads and smiled back at Jiwon.

"Tonight I'll treat you to a meal, okay?".

"Deal...!", the three of them answered in unison.

The four of them continued recording until night.

---
"Hyung, hmmm, didn't something happen to you?", Suwon asked carefully.

As Jiwon promised, the four of them had dinner at a grilled meat restaurant after recording. Jiwon was just about to eat one meat when Suwon asked him.

"Something like what?", Jiwon asked pretending not to understand.

Suwon then looked at Jaeduk and Jaejin, they looked at each other like throwing each other to answer Jiwon's question. Jiwon who saw his dongsaeng seemed confused, just smiled a little. Actually he wanted to tell them, because after all they had a part in the initial process of his relationship with Dara. But Jiwon feels that this is not the right time, he will tell s if his relationship with Dara is clearer.

"Never mind. Listen to me. For now I can't say anything, because the time is not right. But clearly, I am very grateful for the attention you give to me ", Jiwon said with a smile.

"Hmmm.. okay Hyung, we understand. We will also be happy if you're happy. So, hopefully the four of us will be happier in the future. Let's have a cheers..!", Jaejin spoke on behalf of Jaeduk and Suwon.

"Cheers...!!!"

---
Dara has been in Paris for a week. She is happy to be in Paris, the world of fashion is indeed one of her interests. She can try on clothes from the world's leading designers. However, her happiness was incomplete. She really misses someone. And er longing will be paid off today. Yes, finally today she back again to South Korea. It was already getting dark when she reached the Incheon Airport. Then she opened her cellphone and wrote a message.

-Oppa, I've arrived in Korea. Are you in your apartment?-

-Hi Dara. Thank goodness you arrived safely. Yes, I'm in my apartment. We'll meet tomorrow ?-

-No Oppa, I'm going to your apartment now. I really miss you.-

-Aren't you tired?-

-No, my tiredness will go away when I meet you. Wait for me, Jiwon Oppa-

-Okay, I'll wait for you. I miss you too Dara-

Dara smiled reading Jiwon's last message. She then asked her manager to take her to Jiwon's apartement. Of course, her manager didn't know whose apartment Dara was going to.

---
"Jiwon Oppa.. I'm coming..", said Dara when she had just closed the door of Jiwon's apartment.

Jiwon had already given Dara the entrance code, so she no longer needed to ring the doorbell.

Jiwon, who had just finished taking a shower, hurriedly put on his clothes when he heard Dara's voice calling him. His hair was still a little wet and disheveled, his shirt still leaving 2 buttons open, so his chest revealed a little.

Jiwon then opened the door room and found Dara who was already in the living room. Dara was immediately stunned when she saw Jiwon's appearance. For her, Jiwon's y aura radiates after bathing.

"You've arrived Dara. Sorry, I was just ...", Jiwon couldn't continue his words because Dara suddenly held his head and kissed his lips.

Dara really miss Jiwon's lips. She felt her tiredness instantly disappear when she kissed Jiwon's lips. Dara then opened her lips, giving access for Jiwon to deepen their kiss. lips. Their tongues immediately met and played with each other in their mouths.

Neither of their hands were still. Dara's hand pulled the front of Jiwon's shirt, then her right hand began to enter Jiwon's open chest. Dara felt her body getting hotter as she rubbed Jiwon's chest. Jiwon, who felt Dara's hand on his chest, subconsciously let out a moan. He was getting wilder kissing Dara. His hands rubbed Dara's neck and back. The two then broke their kiss to catch their breath. But their bodies were still close together.

"Dara-yaa, what are you doing?", asked Jiwon with his husky voice and panting.

"I miss you, Jiwon Oppa ..", Dara answered in a voice that sounded y to Jiwon.

Dara is still rubbing Jiwon's open chest. Then slowly she ed Jiwon's shirt one by one. Jiwon only saw Dara's hand movements. His breath rose and fell because of the touch of Dara's hand on his body. Then Dara took off Jiwon's shirt and dropped it on the floor.

"Dara, you remember our agreement, right, there is no further physical contact..", said Jiwon in a deep voice.

"I know Oppa... But starting today, let's do a little more than just hugs and kisses...", replied Dara who was now freely rubbing Jiwon's body.

---