Chapter 7

I Love You

His cellphone's ringing waking up Jiwon, who was fast asleep in his sleep. Jiwon took the cellphone that was located on the table beside his bed. He looked at the caller's name, his manager's name was listed, then he answered the call.

"Yobeseyo ..", answered Jiwon with a hoarse voice.

"Morning Hyung, sorry did I wake you up?" asked the manager.

"Hmmm.. it's okay, I was just about to wake up..", Jiwon replied.

"Ohhh,okay.. Hyung, today is your schedule for consultation with the doctor", the manager reminded Jiwon.

"Yes, I remember.. this afternoon, right ?", Jiwon replied.

"That's right Hyung. Hmmm, do you want me to come earlier Hyung? Maybe to bring you food ..", said the manager.

"Hmmm, okay....
No, no, you don't have to, just come this afternoon ", Jiwon almost forgot that Dara was in his apartment.

"Are you sure? Alright, I'll pick you up this afternoon. See you later, Hyung", replied the manager as he hung up the phone.

---
Jiwon looked to the side of his bed and didn't see Dara there. He then got out of bed and walked out of the room. As soon as he opened the door, he heard noises in the kitchen. Jiwon walked into his kitchen and saw Dara was busy cooking.

"What are you doing, Dara?", asked Jiwon approaching Dara, he then sat on a chair near his dining table.

"Ahh Oppa, are you awake? Sorry, I didn't ask for permission first to use your kitchen", Dara said while flipping through her cooking.

"It's okay, but you shouldn't have to bother," Jiwon replied.

"No,Oppa, its not. I only made fried rice. It'll be cooked soon", Dara said while pouring the seasoning and taste it.

After feeling that the food was delicious, Dara then prepared a plate and brought it to the dining table and sat in front of Jiwon.

"Lets eat Oppa. Sorry if it doesn't taste good, hehehe.", Dara said a little, afraid that the food wasn't good at all.

"Thank you Dara.. even though it's not good, I'll definitely finish it ", Jiwon said with a sincere smile.

Seeing Jiwon's smile instantly dispelled Dara's nervousness. Jiwon is a good man, Dara thought. Jiwon scooped up his fried rice and put it in his mouth, he chewed his food and swallowed it.

"This is pretty good Dara... maybe you can add a little bit if soy sauce, but that's okay, I can enjoy it", said Jiwon smiling again.

"Thank you Oppa. Next time, I will add a little more soy sauce", Dara was grateful and returned Jiwon's smile.

The two of them then started eating casually.

"Oppa, as long as you're injured, does your sleepwalking still happen?", Dara asked.

"No, because the doctor prescribed me a sedative. I have to take this medicine before going to bed.... Gosh! I forgot to take the medicine last night! Did I sleepwalk last night?", Jiwon tried to remember his position when he woke up earlier.

"No Oppa, you slept really well. Your sleeping position hasn't changed", Dara answered.

"How do you know, Dara?"

"Because I'm a person who will wake up immediately if I hear a sound or feels movement near me. And earlier when I woke up, I saw that your sleeping position was the same as before you slept."

"Really? Hmmm.. how do you know my position before sleeping? Last night you turned your body first", asked Jiwon who suddenly wanted to tease Dara.

"Oppaaaa .. never mind that ", Dara replied with a red face.

Last night, Dara turned around from her position, feeling that Jiwon had fallen into a deep sleep, and she stare long enough at Jiwon. Thinking about it again made Dara's face turn red.

"Hahaha.. Dara look at the mirror, you will find boiled crab", Jiwon again.

"Oppaaaa...", Dara shouted while covering her face.

"Hahaha.. Sorry, I can't help it. You look adorable.. "

Hearing Jiwon's words even made Dara's face turn more red.

"Come on Oppa, don't tease me anymore" Dara pleaded.

"Okay, okay.. Hmmm, I also sleep snoring, aren't you bothered ?", asked Jiwon.

"I'm not Oppa ..", Dara answered honestly.

"Hmmm, its very strange ", Jiwon mumbled surprised.

"Maybe because there is someone who sleep beside you, Oppa.. ", this time it was Dara who teased Jiwon.

And it was Jiwon's turn to blush. He looked very embarrassed.

'Cute', Dara muttered to herself.

"Well Dara, let's stop this conversation and let's finish the food ", said Jiwon with red face.

They continued to eat the breakfast with happy hearts.

---
"Dara, what's your schedule for today?", asked Jiwon who was sitting at his dining table while looking at Dara who was washing the dishes and cooking utensils.

"Hmmm..don't have, Oppa. I'm free today because tomorrow I will go to Paris. So today I deliberately emptied my schedule, I want to pack my clothes ", replied Dara.

"Oooo..", Jiwon nodded his head.

"This afternoon you went to the doctor, Oppa?", asked Dara.

"Yes, my manager will pick me up and take me to the doctor," answered Jiwon.

"Okay ,then now I will going home", said Dara after she finished washing the dishes and cooking utensils.

Dara turned around and saw Jiwon was behind her. Dara was surprised and looked at Jiwon. Jiwon just smiled at her and narrowed the distance between them. Then Jiwon hugged Dara gently.

"Dara-yaa, thank you for accompanying me for these few days.", Jiwon said while hugging Dara.

"Op, Op, Oppa ...", Dara choked, her heart was beating fast.

"Hmmm.. sorry if I startled you. But just this once, can I hug you for a little longer?", Jiwon said in his soft voice without letting go of his hug.

Dara just nodded her head, and slowly her hands also wrapped around Jiwon's waist. They hugged for a few minutes. Jiwon felt warmth in his heart. It had been a long time since he had hugged a woman like this.

"Dara.., after I finished from the doctor, can I stop by your apartment?", asked Jiwon.

"Hmmm .. of course you can Oppa ", replied Dara.

"Okay, thank you Dara. You can go home now,be careful, okay ?", said Jiwon softly as he released his embrace.

"Okay Oppa. Hopefully your shoulder has recovered", replied Dara with a smile.

Her heart is blossoming. Has Jiwon opened his heart to her? Is Jiwon ready to open a new chapter in his love life?
Whatever it is, Dara feels happy, and she prays that her relationship with Jiwon will end happily.

Jiwon didn't know why he hugged Dara earlier, this time his heart's desire couldn't be restrained. But he didn't regret his actions. He felt happiness and serenity when he hugged Dara. The burden of fear that had stuck in his heart for years was slowly being eroded. Does he now deserve a second chance? Does he now deserve to love and be loved again? Does he deserve to be a man beside Dara?. There are many questions in Jiwon's mind, but now he wants to find answers to those questions boldly. He will continue his closeness with Dara to find the answer.
---