Chapter 16

I Love You

Chapter 16

Yang Min Suk looked at the two leaders who were both stubborn. Now they are mutually 'defend' each other. He went back to massaging his head which getting dizzy. What decisions should he make to lessen the impact for the company.

"All right, all right. Let's think about this together. Jiyong, are you sure you are ready to accept all the consequences that you will face in the future?" Yang Min Suk asked Jiyong.

"Yes Sajangnim, I'm sure", replied Jiyong confidently.

"Jiwon-ssi, are you sure you want to publicize your relationship?" Yang Min Suk took turns asking Jiwon.

Jiwon didn't answer right away. Yang Min Suk stared at Jiwon closely. He saw from Jiwon's face, it seemed Jiwon was unsure whether to continue his request or not. Yang Min Suk smiled a little, he understood Jiwon's ego as a man who wants to protect his lover, but he hoped Jiwon could take the decision for not publicizing his relationship, at least for the next few months, until the public forgot about Jiyong's incident with Dara.

Various debates appeared in Jiwon's mind. Should he continue to publicize the relationship right now or should he put it off. How about Dara's feelings? What about the true feelings of his dongsaengs if Sechskies had to be affected due to his personal problems. He already taught Jiyong a lesson with two punches to his face, maybe that was enough as a payback for his crazy actions. After all Jiyong seems to have come to his senses and will also accept the consequences once he releases his apology statement. He sighed, he had to come up with a decision that would not disappoint more people.

"Sajangnim... I canceled my request to release my relationship with Dara..." Jiwon replied with a heavy heart.

Yes, he will try to make Dara understand his decision. He thought he had disappointed his dongsaengs before, when he proposed disbanding the group back in 2000. Although the three of them currently fully support him, he doesn't want to disappoint them again. Sechskies are their current soul. And YG is still the best place for them to work, to make the good song with their color, their character, and their soul.

Jiyong was surprised by Jiwon's answer.

"Hyung.. why?" Jiyong asked confused.

"I think this is the best decision for everyone. You realized your mistake and will be releasing an apology, so any consequences will be yours. My business with you was done when we met at the hotel. So on second thought, this is already the best for everyone. I also don't want to involve Sechskies and Bigbang members in this matter.", Jiwon answered.

Yang Min Suk shook his head up and down, he was satisfied with Jiwon's decision.

"Jiwon-ssi, I promise YG will publish your relationship with Dara at the right time. Thank you for your wise decision," Yang Min Suk said with a smile.

Even though he was not very happy with Jiyong's decision to release his apology, but maybe this is the best way, at least he hopes that in the future Jiyong can think twice before acting. He was sure Jiyong could deal with the negative things he would receive.

"Okay then, you two may return to continue your activities. Thank you," said Yang Min Suk inviting the two of them out of his office.

Jiyong was silent after hearing Jiwon's words. The reason have a point, especially regarding involving his group members into his personal matters. Jiwon and Jiyong then got up from their seats, greeted Yang Min Suk, then left his office. They walked together towards the elevator in an awkward manner. While waiting for the elevator, Jiyong couldn't help but talk to Jiwon.

"Hyung.. once again I'm really sorry for what I did to Dara Noona. I'm also sorry for everything I said to you at the hotel. I really was crazy at that time." Jiyong said in a regretful and embarrassed tone about himself.

Jiwon looked at Jiyong. He saw Jiyong like someone who was hopeless to himself. He didn't want to talk about the incident anymore, he just hoped that it wouldn't happen again and his relationship with Dara would run smoothly.

"What about your face? You haven't given me the medical bill yet..." Jiwon said, trying to lighten the mood by not replying to Jiyong's words earlier.

"My face is fine, Hyung. You don't need to replace my medical expenses, because to be honest, your punch is the medicine that has awakened me from the madness that I have done." Jiyong replied.

"Hmmm.. okay then. I've forgiven you Jiyong. I hope you don't make the same mistake in the future," Jiwon said sincerely while patting Jiyong's shoulder.

"Thank you Hyung.. Please convey my apologies to Dara Noona, because until now she hasn't replied to my message.", Jiyong said in a weak tone.

"Dara needs time to forgive you. Be patient, Jiyong," Jiwon replied, patting Jiyong's shoulder again.

"Yes Hyung, I understand. I have indeed made such a big mistake. But at least I am quite relieved that you have forgiven me. Oh, I want to congratulate your relationship with Dara Noona. I hope your relationship goes well and get married soon
. I'm sure you can make Dara Noona happy." Jiyong said sincerely.

"Thank you Jiyong..." Jiwon replied with a smile.

"Hyung, maybe because we both haven't met at the right time, our relationship wasn't that close before. But from now on, I hope I can become one of your dongsaengs. I see you are very close with Winner, Icon, even Treasure. I'm actually really admire you. And in the future, I hope we can do a project together..." Jiyong said enthusiastically.

"Hahaha..all right, all right. From now on you are my dongsaeng. And of course I will accept if you ask me to do a project together. Thank you Jiyong-ah," Jiwon replied sincerely.

"Thank you too Jiwon Hyung.." Jiyong said with emotion.

Jiyong wasn't lying when he said he admired Jiwon. Just like himself, who several years ago had to face the harsh reality that one of his group members had to leave, Jiwon also experienced the same thing. But with his strong leadership, he was able to bring Sechskies back as a group of 4 members and each of them has improved their vocal ability. Losing a main vocalist in a group is not easy. But Sechskies managed to overcome it.

"I'm really relieved because finally I didn't involve my dongsaengs in this problem. I don't know how I will face their disappointment if Sechskies leaves YG..", said Jiwon while staring at the ceiling and exhaling.

Jiyong was stunned to hear Jiwon's words. He felt a heavy burden being released from Jiwon through those words. This time he really understood Jiwon's decision in Yang Min Suk's room earlier. Jiwon is truly a Leader and a Big Brother, even though he always seems to nag or badmouth his dongsaengs but deep down in his heart, he always loves them.

Jiwon saw Jiyong who was silent after hearing what he said earlier.

"Jiyong ah, I hope I can still see Bigbang releasing their albums. As a fan, I will continue to wait for your albums.. I know that each member of Bigbang already has their own fame. But your work as a group will feels different, it will be more meaningful to Bigbang fans."

Jiyong thought for a moment absorbing Jiwon's words.

"Yes Hyung. Thank you for your support," Jiyong said with a smile.

---
"Hyunggg...!!!", his dongsaengs who were practicing dance, immediately ran over to him when he entered the practice room. The coach and the backup dancers were confused by what had just happened. Since Sechskies was a senior artist, they just kept quiet and continued practicing on their own.

"Hyung, are you okay?" Suwon asked.

"What did Sajangnim talk about?", this time it was Jaeduk who asked.

Jiwon didn't answer their questions right away. He looked at Jaejin who just stood silently behind Suwon and Jaeduk.

"Jaejin, don't you want to ask the same as the two of them?" Jiwon joked.

The three of them chuckled.

"After practice is over, I will tell you about it. Now let's focus on practice!" Jiwon said a little firmly.

He saw his dongsaengs frown after hearing his words. They actually really wanted to know the story now, but they couldn't go against the leader.

---
- Dara, I'll be home late. Dance practice just finished. And now my dongsaengs and I are going to a barbecue restaurant. Are your friends still with you? -.

Jiwon sent a message to Dara after finishing packing his things. It was currently 7pm. This morning Dara told him that 2NE1 members would come to Jiwon's apartment. They wanted to encourage Dara. Actually Jiwon is not a person who likes hanging out with his friends in his own house. For him his house is a private area to himself. But for Dara's sake, he was willing to change all the things he had lived for years so Dara could be happy by his side.

Ting.
A reply message appeared on his cellphone screen.
- Ok Oppa, it's okay, have fun with Jaejin Oppa, Jaeduk Oppa, and Suwon Oppa. My friends are still here. Sorry if your apartment is a bit messy, hahaha.. -

Jiwon smiled reading the message.

-Okay.. it doesn't matter if it gets messy, I can clean it up later, hahaha.. Don't forget to have dinner, have fun-

'That's good Jiwon, it doesn't matter, the most important thing is Dara's happiness', Jiwon encouraged himself.

"Hyunggggg!!!", the screams of his dongsaengs startled Jiwon who had just stepped out the elevator.

"Yahhh!!! I might have a heart attack because of your screams!", Jiwon scolded.

"Sorry Hyung.. but why did you take so long? We've been waiting here long enough!", grumbled Suwon.

"Okay, okay, sorry for making you wait so long. Let's go." Jiwon said as he stepped out of the YG building, following by his dongsaengs.