Chapter 18

I Love You

BREAKING NEWS
Bigbang's G-Dragon ( aka Kwon Jiyong ) released an apology statement to Sandara Park, the former member of 2NE1. The statement was released by his agency, YG Entertainment, this morning. In the release it was stated that Jiyong apologized profusely to Sandara, and admitted that his actions were very wrong and inappropriate for him to do. Jiyong also stated that he deeply regretted his actions and was ready to accept any consequences as a result of his actions. He also apologized to Sandara's family, relatives, friends, and fans who may not have accepted this action. Jiyong said that he would self-reflect for some time.
Then did Sandara forgive G-Dragon? Until this news was written, there had been no statement from Sandara or her agency, Abyss Company.

Dara watched the news that appeared on the television screen. Since a while ago, her cell phone kept ringing. Her family and friends sent the news to her. Reporters contacted her for clarification. Her agency has also contacted her and asked whether she wanted to give a statement or not. Exhausting. Yes, that's what Dara has felt since earlier.

Last night, after arriving at his apartment, Jiwon immediately told Dara about his meeting with Jiyong and Yang Min Suk. Jiwon apologized because for the time being he couldn't release his relationship with Dara. Dara understood Jiwon's decision. Apart from that, Jiwon also asked Dara to prepare herself for Jiyong's apology statement which will be released tomorrow.

Dara had been contemplating since last night whether she would give a statement or not. She also discussed with Jiwon. According to Jiwon, if Dara has forgiven Jiyong, she should also release a statement so this problem can be resolved quickly. Jiwon also conveyed an apology from Jiyong to Dara.

"Jiyong is very sorry for what he did, he has tried to apologize to you in person, but you don't seem to be returning messages or picking up his phone. He asked me to convey an apology to you." That's what Jiwon said to Dara last night.

Dara has yet to reply to Jiyong's messages or calls. Dara felt like she was betrayed by her own best friend, by her favorite dongsaeng. But she also didn't want to keep this anger too long. She wanted everything to pass quickly, so she could live her life in peace. After considering it for a long time and seeing various responses to Jiyong's apology, Dara made a decision.

"Oppa, do you believe in my feelings for you?" Dara turned to Jiwon who had been sitting beside her.

Jiwon hasn't commented anything since earlier, he gave Dara space to think about the steps she would take.

"Of course I believe in you, Dara..." Jiwon replied smiling and Dara's hand to give her support for whatever she decides to do.

"Thank you Jiwon Oppa. Thank you because you don't doubt my feelings for you. Thank you because you are always by my side to support me. I love you, Oppa." Dara said softly.

"I love you too Dara." Jiwon replied, this time he kissed Dara's palm and held it gently.

Dara smiled gently at Jiwon. Right now she is very happy. Happy because she can be by Jiwon's side, the man she has always wanted. Happy because they both can live this relationship well. Happy because they can pass through quite heavy obstacles.

Dara then took her phone which was on the table, she looked for her agency's number. Then press the call button.

“I will be releasing a statement. Please convey.....”

---

BREAKING NEWS
Sandara Park has finally released a statement on issues involving her and Big Bang's G-Dragon. Sandara Park stated that she had received an apology from Jiyong and forgive him. She asked the public  to stop discussing this matter as she wanted to move on with hee life in peace. Sandara Park also thanked her family, friends and fans for the support.

Jiyong reads the news on his social media. Since then he was waiting for a statement from Dara. Despite the many insults he received, he still felt relieved after reading the news. He then opened the message app on his cellphone and typed something.

- Jiwon Hyung, thank you very much. Please also convey my gratitude to Dara Noona. -

Jiyong then closed his eyes, a relieved smile tugged at his lips.

---

Time after time passed. The incident between Dara and Jiyong had already begun to be forgotten. Dara was finally able to spend her days in peace. During this time she stayed at Jiwon's apartment, they decided to live together. And her life turned out to be much more pleasant. Jiwon and Dara lived their relationship with an adult head, so they almost never fought. They understand each other.

Ting.
A message came to Dara's cellphone. She opened the message, which turned out to be from her beloved Oppa, Choi Dong Wook, or better known as Seven. Her face was filled with shock when she read the message. But not for long, a smile etched on Dara's lips. She then typed something to reply to the message.

- Congratulations on your wedding !!! Finally you found the right companion 😊 -

- Thank you Dara-yaa ☺️ . Don't forget to come to my wedding 😁 -

- Surely I will come 😁 -

"Why are you smiling alone like that, Dara?" Jiwon, who had just finished cooking, watched Dara who was sitting at the dining table.

"Ah, I received a wedding invitation from Seven-ssi," answered Dara while showing Jiwon her cellphone screen.

"Dong Wook-ssi is getting married? When?" Jiwon asked while arranging the food he was cooking on the dining table.

"Yes, Oppa, this Sunday," replied Dara, suddenly her face became gloomy.

"Why your expression change?" Jiwon asked.

"Hmmm.. I'm just sad because I can't invite you to attend an event with me, Oppa." Dara answered.

Jiwon smiled a little. They haven't made their relationship public yet. To be honest they haven't talked about this anymore. Was this the right time, or should they just keep it a secret from the public. Jiwon then sat in front of Dara. He then took Dara's hand and kissed it.

"Then let's talk about this. Do you want to publish our relationship now?" Jiwon asked softly.

Dara looked at Jiwon gently, she didn't answer right away. She looked thoughtful. Weighing the good and bad.

"Hmmm.. To be honest, I want us to have a normal relationship, no longer secretly. But the time gap with the incident seems too close. I don't want the incident to be linked again. I still want to live this relationship calmly. So, after I thought, it's better if we still keep our relationship a secret. Sorry Oppa, I got a little carried away earlier..", replied Dara confidently.

"Okay, it's okay, Dara. For this matter, I will follow your decision." Jiwon replied with a smile.

Dara looked at Jiwon closely. She just realized how Jiwon looks now. Visual attacks. That's the right word to describe Dara's current thoughts. Dara herself was confused about how she was still alive today, because it seemed like almost every day she was getting visual attacks from Jiwon. Especially when Jiwon dresses up to attend official events or events that require him to look neat, or when he appears as a singer. Like today, this afternoon Jiwon had to attend his fanmeeting so he had to appear in idol mode. When he returned home it was almost night, because Jiwon had promised to cook tonight, so he went straight to the kitchen without cleaning himself and changing his clothes.

"Jiwon Oppa.. don't smile like that.." Dara said while her eyes stared at Jiwon's face then went down to Jiwon's chest.

Dara unconsciously gulped down her saliva. Jiwon's appearance really looks y in Dara's eyes. Long-sleeved shirt with the sleeves rolled up to the elbows with the top two buttons ed, reveal slight of his upper chest. The shirt is also a little tight showing Jiwon's proportional body shape.

"Sandara Park, why are you looking at me like that?" Jiwon asked in a bass voice and smirked.

Jiwon had been looking at his lover's eyes, so he deliberately teased Dara, because he knew that his girlfriend would think he was ier if he spoke in a bass tone.

"Oppa.. I told you not to smile like that and don't let out your bass voice, because you look even ier..." Dara replied, staring at Jiwon.

She then moved to Jiwon's seat.

"Dara, what do you want to do?" Jiwon asked warily.

It's not he doesn't like what Dara is about to do, it's just  he hasn't cleaned himself up and more importantly they haven't had dinner yet! He's already cooked, of course it would be a shame if the food wasn't eaten, thought Jiwon.

Dara didn't answer, she sat on Jiwon's lap. Her hands touched Jiwon's head, then traced his face, neck, chest, and stopped in front of the open button of his shirt, then grabbed his shirt. Receiving such treatment made Jiwon unable to hold back the sound of sighs, with all his might he tried to maintain his consciousness.

"Dara-yaaa, we should eat first..", Jiwon said softly.

"Of course we will eat dinner, Oppa. But before that, I want to taste the appetizer first..." Dara said in a hoarse voice, smiling.

Not waiting for Jiwon's reply, Dara immediately pulled Jiwon's shirt and landed her lips on Jiwon's. Her lips touched Jiwon's lips with lust. Jiwon returned the kiss with the same lust. When Dara's lips opened, his tongue immediately entered looking for his girlfriend's tongue. Their tongues intertwined with each other. After that they kissed each other on the lips again. Their body temperature suddenly rises. Jiwon felt the lower part of his body start to stiffen.

"Da..ra..lets..eat..", Jiwon said in between their kisses.

"In a moment, Oppa," Dara replied hoarsely as she broke their kiss.

She then kissed Jiwon's face, forehead, eyes, nose, cheeks. Then her lips moved to Jiwon's ear, she her lover's earlobe. Making the owner moan loudly. Satisfied with her lover's ear, her lips went down to her lover's neck, kissing and it. Jiwon's moan got louder with Dara's action, which made Dara grin. She returned to Jiwon's lips and kissed him with soft kisses. Not long after, Dara let go of the kiss and got off Jiwon's lap. Leaving Jiwon who suddenly felt dizzy because he had to endure the turmoil inside him.

"The appetizer is very delicious, Oppa. Come on, let's eat dinner." said Dara who had returned to her seat.

"Sandara Park, after this, I will ask for dessert from you, and the taste must be more delicious than the appetizer just now." Jiwon replied after he managed to calm himself down.
---

 

A/N : should I write the continuation of the last part to the next chapter ? 😁