Chapter 4

I Love You

Chapter 4

"Thank you everyone..Thank you Suwon and Jaeduk for being the guest panelists tonight. Figthing...", Kim Gu Ra bid farewell to the crew and panelists of King Of Masked Singer. After that everyone started getting ready to go home.

Dara also greeted her friends one by one. Seeing Dara who will soon approach him, Suwon then whispered to Jaeduck.

"Hyung, help me, okay.."

Jaeduk, who didn't understand what Suwon meant, was confused and whispered.

"Helping what ?"

Suwon then turned his gaze to Dara, Jaeduk followed the direction of Suwon's gaze, and he immediately understood.

"Okay, I'll help you."

"Jaeduk Oppa, Suwon Oppa.. thank you for tonight. I hope you both had fun earlier", Dara said smiling at them.

"Hi Dara.. thank you, we're both very happy to be here, even if it's only as a panelist.", Jaeduk replied, smiling awkwardly and scratching his head.

Yes, because he doesn't know what Suwon will do, he knows this has something to do with the conversation this afternoon at Jiwon's apartment. But what kind of help does Suwon need right now.

"Aaahh.. next time, please come here as a Masked Singer, Oppa ", replied Dara.

"Hmmm..it seems difficult to realize..hahaha.. Jiwon Hyung forbid the three of us to be Masked Singer, hahaha", Jaeduk replied back to Dara, because he saw Suwon just smiling silently.

"Really? Why ? I think you are very suitable to be the Masked Singer..", Dara replied while thinking about why Jiwon forbid Sechskies members to appear here.

"That's because Jiwon Hyung feels we're not good enough, but that's okay, it actually makes us feel challenged and try to be the best of ourselves", this time it was Suwon who replied to Dara's question.

"Ooohh.. well I understand, fighting Oppa!, I'm sure you will get better!", Dara replied, clenching her hands to give encouragement.

"Gomawo Dara..", replied Jaeduk.

"Jaeduk Hyung, do you know Jiwon Hyung's condition? Did you heard that his hand is injured..", Suwon suddenly spoke to Jaeduk while blinking his eyes.

Seeing the code, Jaeduk understood.

"Ooohh that .. yes I heard he was injured one week ago.. I haven't visited him yet, have you visited him?".

"Yes, this afternoon I stopped by his apartment.. Poor him, his right hand was injured but he didn't tell his family .. ", replied Suwon with a sad expression.

"Emmm.. Suwon oppa, sorry I interrupted, but why Jiwon oppa get injured?", asked Dara who was very surprised to hear Suwon and Jaeduk's conversation.

'Hahaha, Jiwon hyung, look forward to a surprise for you..', Suwon laughed in his heart.

"He was falling in bad position for his shoulder, so now he has a dislocated shoulder and a slight tear in his muscles", Suwon answered Dara's question in as sad tone as possible.

'What? Jiwon oppa injured? Is that why he hasn't contacted me yet?' raged in Dara's mind.

Suwon, who saw the surprised and worried expression on Dara's face, increasingly believed that there was something between Jiwon and Dara.

'Okay, I'll risk my life for this', Suwon gulped, he hoped what he was about to say next wouldn't make things worse. He then opened his cellphone and typed something into his messaging app and sent the message to someone.

Ting.
A message entered Dara's cellphone, she saw the name of the sender. Jang Su Won Oppa. Dara was confused then looked at Suwon who was in front of her. Suwon just smiled. Dara then opened the message and saw the address of a very familiar apartment.

"If you want to know how he is, come see him...", Suwon opened his voice.

"But Oppa...", Dara is still confused.

Suwon then came closer to Dara's ear and whispered, "I don't know what happened between you two. But I hope after this Jiwon hyung can find his happiness again".

Suwon then turned his head away, then call Jaeduk to go home. Jaeduk just smiled at Dara. They both then said goodbye to Dara.

"Suwon Oppa, Jaeduk Oppa, thank you..", Dara bowed to her seniors.

---
Jiwon was trying to treat a cut on his right hand when the doorbell rang. Did the members come here again tonight, Jiwon thought. While enduring the pain, he immediately opened the door to his apartment without looking at the monitor.

"Why you .....", Jiwon didn't continue his words because he was surprised to see who was standing in front of his door.

"Da, Da, Dara? What are you doing here?" Jiwon asked confusedly.

"Annyeong Oppa..", Dara replied with a nervous smile.

"May I come in, Oppa?", Dara asked when she saw Jiwon just silent in his place.

"Oh.. sorry sorry, sure, please come in.", Jiwon slightly shifted to the side to make way for Dara, then closed the door.

"Sorry if I came suddenly and didn't tell you..."

"It's okay, let's go inside, let sit in the living room.", Jiwon then directed Dara to sit on the sofa.

After Dara sat down, Jiwon was about to go to his kitchen to give Dara a drink, but Dara stopped him.

"Oppa, you don't need to bother, I just want to see how you are, and give you this food."

"See my condition?", Jiwon asked.

"Yes, yesterday I heard a conversation between Suwon Oppa and Jaeduk Oppa, they were talking about your injury...", Dara answered while looking at Jiwon's left hand which was seen using a shoulder brace.

'I know I shouldn't trust that kid!', Jiwon cursed Suwon in his heart. He then saw Dara who was looking at his hands with a worried face. Seeing that Jiwon was very touched.

"My condition is getting better now, you don't need to worry, Dara.."

Hearing Jiwon's words made Dara a little relieved, but then she saw that there was blood on Jiwon's right hand, Dara suddenly stood up to Jiwon and looked at his right hand.

"Oppa. Your hand is hurt.."

"Hmmm .. yeahh, I accidentally got cut by a broken plate on the floor, I was trying to treat it before you ...", Jiwon didn't continue his words because suddenly there was a feeling like an electric shock in his body. He saw Dara holding his hand.

"I'll help you, Oppa ..", said Dara in a soft voice.

Jiwon just nodded his head. He was trying to calm his rapidly beating heart.

Jiwon was stunned to see his hand being treated by Dara. Since then his efforts to calm his heart failed miserably. His hand held by Dara, the body that was standing close together so that he could inhale the scent of Dara's perfume, made Jiwon's heart go wild.

"It's done, Oppa," Dara said after putting the plaster on Jiwon's hand.

"Thank you ...", Jiwon said softly with a deep and husky voice.

Dara gasped at Jiwon's voice, she looked at Jiwon who turned out to be staring at her from earlier. Their eyes met. They stared at each other, until Jiwon's eyes fell down, to Dara's lips which were pink and looked like sweet candy in Jiwon's eyes. Slowly Jiwon brought his face closer. Dara held her breath, she was very nervous, her heart was beating. He saw Jiwon's face getting closer until their noses touched. Dara was about to close her eyes, preparing to receive a kiss from Jiwon. However, suddenly he saw Jiwon move his face away quickly. Confused by the events that happened so fast, Dara just stood there frozen and turned her face away and covered it with her hands. She felt her face turn red.