Who are we meeting??

Let's Pretend

Just wanted to say that this chapter is for my BFFL Quiana because she is moving to Perth and is the one who inpired me for this chapter, so you guys should be thankful to her haha XD Saranghaeyo Quiana xox

You woke up smiling, you remember the day before and your cheeks tinge as you recall the warmth of Yoseob’s back as he carried you through the park. Suddenly your phone starts ringing and you pick it up off your bedside table “Hello?” you say, “Morning Sweetie, are you ready for today?” the voice of the cute idol on the other line answers. You let out a soft giggle as you imagined Yoseob with his blonde, bed hair, strands of it sticking up at all angles, from waking up not long before calling you. “Where are we going?” you asked “We’re going to meet some friends…You’ll probably know them” he said with a smile you couldn’t see, nut you knew was there “Really who? How would I know any of your friends?” this news had sparked your interest “You’ll have to wait and see” he teased, it sounded suspicious…but you were too curious to resist, so instead you replied “Ok…so what do I wear; something nice, or more casual?” Yoseob was secretly celebrating his success at getting you to agree and tried not to let his excitement show when he said “Just casual, something that’s easy to move around in” *YES! No fancy clothes today* you thought while you told Yoseob “Ok, I’ll be ready in twenty, are you picking me up?” “Yep, I’ll see you then” after that you both hung up and you got ready.

You quickly washed your hair and set out to choose your comfy clothes. You decided on your pair of baggy, army green cargo pants, a black crop top hoodie with no sleeves and you chucked on your white skate shoes (The hoodie crop top revealed your slim waist and belly button, but Yoseob did say comfortable and easy to move in, so it seemed good enough, Also, it had a thick hem at the bottom that prevented it from lifting up, otherwise you probably wouldn’t wear it, sure most  guys probably wouldn’t mind but you do have some self respect!) You didn’t really care what others thought of you and since B2ST were fine with your clothes, why shouldn’t their friends be? You gave your waist length, dark brown hair a rough once over with a brush and jogged up to the main door of your apartment.

This time your mode of transport was a little different…it was a van, at first you didn’t know what to make of the white van pulling up beside you, but then you noticed the black emblem on the side that said “So Beast” You grinned when you realised and six extremely happy boys came bounding out and all took their turns to hug you (they sure knew how to make a girl feel special) as you pulled away from the last hug (Junhyung) you couldn’t help but ask “I’m guessing you’re not gonna tell me who we’re meeting?” They all looked at each other and beamed before saying (in unison) “Nope!” you rolled your eyes and laughed as they gently pushed you inside the van and got in after you. You were sitting in between Gikwang and Dongwoon (Yoseob had been banished and had been forced to sit opposite you, not beside you) the two on either side of you had mischievous looks on their (seriously cute) faces and having a bit of a dense moment, you didn’t exactly notice the blonde boy opposite you having a little jealousy joy ride…while looking directly at you and the two sitting beside you (where he should be sitting)

The whole drive the boys tried to keep the subject off where they were taking you and who you were meeting, instead they opted for talking about what their favourite costumes were for their next concert and although you were listening and your mind was off somewhere else anticipating the day ahead. You saw them looking at you when you glanced up, again they were looking at your clothes…you sighed “Did I dress ok for whatever we’re doing?” you felt all six pairs of eyes on you and waited for their evaluation, “Yeah that works” said Hyunseung and you breathed a sigh of relief. So can you tell me why I needed to wear comfy clothes that are easy to move in-?”

At that moment that van stopped and one by one you all got out, Gikwang got out before you and then held his hand out to help you get down, you smiled warmly and took his hand…but he didn’t let go after you were out, all of a sudden, Dongwoon was beside you again and holding your other hand. You looked at them both and just laughed, figuring that they were being friendly and they were…but they were also making Yoseob jealous. You walked up to a large building that had a sign you tried to read, but the boys hurried you so all you saw was the word Academy *What the hell am I doing with them at a school?* you thought while they lead you through hallways and up stairs till you finally reached a room with a sign on the door that said “Reserved” Doojoon took out the key and turned to you before opening it and asked “Quick question before we go in, can you dance?” You looked at him with your head tilted in confusion before saying “Yeah…” They all grinned at you and Doojoon replied “Good, because you’re gonna need to” He pushed open the door and music blasted out of the room, you looked up to see a group of boys finishing a dance and then running over to greet you. It was SHINee.