An unexpected meeting with a high heeled girl...

Let's Pretend

The movie was about halfway through when someone sat down in the row behind you, you didn’t really take much notice but you got this uneasy feeling that you were being watched and so you turned ever so slightly in your chair. The sight irritated you and you leaned on Yoseob’s arm to whisper “Guess who just sat behind us?...Suzy” You saw his eyes widen for a moment and a scowl quickly took its place, but then, a cheeky grin formed on his lips and you looked at him questioningly. He discretely got out his phone and typed (in his best English) Hey sweetie, this movie’s scary, can I have a hug? ;) You almost laughed at his evil but brilliant plan to throw off stalker Suzy, but you held your chuckle in and initiated the “plan”. You wrapped your arms around his waist and leant your head on his shoulder, snuggling very convincingly, especially once he rested his head on yours (you ignored when he tensed up at your arms around him because he quickly relaxed again and put his arm around you shoulders)

Since Suzy was sitting behind you, all she could see was your silhouettes and what she saw infuriated her! This resulted with her foot “accidentally” kicking your chair, Yoseob frowned at this and so to make it clear that Suzy wasn’t wanted there, he buried his face in your hair, kissing your head and acted totally indifferent to Suzy. Every instinct you had was yelling at you to jump up at you and start fangirling because his lips had (on purpose as well!) come into contact with you. But you remained calm and acted like it was expected, then proceeded (rather nervously) to take his hand in yours, Yoseob’s reaction made you feel even better because he intertwined his fingers with yours and let’s just say that you weren’t the only one who noticed that your hands fitted perfectly together.

Suzy was burning with fury, some nobody (you) had stolen her oppa that she was so devoted to (more like obsessed with) and was daring to hold hands with him and cuddle as much as she wanted! She wanted to slap the stupid wench who thought she could keep her and Yoseob apart, but since Yoseob was with her at the moment, she would have to wait for a bit until she could give you a piece of her (however small) mind. So for now she just sat behind you both while seething with rage in her chair. There and then she vowed to split you up and steal back her precious oppa!

 

 

When the movie ended, Suzy slipped out before you, hoping she hadn’t been noticed and waited for a chance to get you alone. You were walking with Yoseob slowly up the steps (still holding hands) when a young child suddenly pushed past you, causing you to fall. You braced yourself for the impact of the floor hitting you and clenched your eyes shut, but it didn’t come. No pain, no nothing, why??  You slowly peeked through one eye and took a sharp breath as your eyes widened probably as far as they could go! Just centimetres away from yours, was Yoseob’s perfect face and you became infatuated just by staring into sparkling, deep brown eyes. You could see all the details on his face and you would’ve liked nothing better than to just stay there and memorise them all, Yoseob amazingly, didn’t really take into account your constant staring (only because he was staring at you like there was no tomorrow) This moment could’ve lasted forever and you wouldn’t have minded but was rudely interrupted by the same little kid yelling out “Eww! Are those people gonna kiss? Yuck!” You both snapped back to reality and stood up quickly shifting your gaze every few seconds out of embarrassment. The kid then promptly ran away to find his mother and left you two quickly making your way up the steps and out of the theatre as fast as you could.

You got back to the main hall leading back to the rest of the shopping centre and just stopped for a moment, almost spontaneously, you both burst out laughing as it dawned on you how funny what had just happened was! When you were both about done laughing you went to use the bathroom and Yoseob sat and waited for you outside on a chair. You were just about to leave after washing your hands when your way out was blocked, you were looking at the floor and noticed high heels and you froze on the spot. The only things that were going through your mind were along the lines of *!!! Please don’t be-*as you looked up you realised that you were face to face with Bae Suzy!