So who's your favourite member??

Let's Pretend

It was so hard for you to try and keep a straight face when these six, cute and seriously shocked faces were staring at you! You couldn’t hold it any more so you burst out laughing and in between your gasps for air you managed to compose yourself again and introduced yourself, “Hi, I’m Emma and I’m a big fan” They slowly took in what you said and seemed to get over their surprise and all bowed and introduced themselves to you (despite you already knew all their names)

Dongwoon then asked “So do you listen to k-pop?” and you face palmed yourself, “Uh you realise B2ST is a k-pop band…so obviously I do” and you let out a small chuckle and the maknae’s dopey question and after realising what he’d just said, his face flushed pink as his hyungs laughed at him. So just to prove your point, you pulled your iPod, handed it to Dongwoon and said “There you go, scroll through my playlist and see for yourself” You were surprised to see that the other five members crammed around the youngest to see what you listened to and you saw their smiles grow as they found the huge chunk of your playlist that was mainly B2ST. When they got to the bottom of the list they handed back your iPod with happy and satisfied looks on their faces.

“Oh and by the way, you never did answer my question, what do you want with Bae Suzy?” you asked once again. They all looked decidedly annoyed at the mention of her name, Gikwang spoke up “She has a thing for Yoseob that started when they were on a reality show together, but he’s never liked her. She refuses to believe it and follows him everywhere, even out of the country as you can see. We came here for a break and we thought maybe she’d ease up, but nope! She still followed us and we’re getting really sick of it, especially poor Seobie” he finished. All you could think was *that crazy chick wtf is her problem?? Poor Yoseob!* “You don’t have any ideas to throw her off do you?” Doojoon asked hopefully. After thinking for a moment, you replied “Why not just have a fake relationship with another girl, like one of your female celebrity friends?” you suggested. They stood and thought about it for a moment but then Doojoon said “But it couldn’t be a celebrity because otherwise they would have to be here and also if it was a celebrity it could be turned into a scandal by the media” “Damn” you said in  frustration.

 Junhyung then glanced at Doojoon with this look like he had an idea and he ventured towards you saying “So, since you’re a big fan…who’s your favourite member? Your eyes almost doubled in size when he said this, “My, my favourite member??” you stuttered. Your mind was raging with thoughts like *why the hell did he have to go and ask such an awkward question!?!* Junhyung’s voice brought you back to the present, “So, who is it?” he asked again. “Yoseob…” you mumbled barely audible, they didn’t hear you. “Sorry, who?” they all said together.  You felt your cheeks heating up at the thought of admitting it again, so instead of saying it, you simply raised your arm and pointed at the cute blonde boy a few feet away from you. You could feel all their eyes on you as you lowered your hand again and suddenly Hyunseung, who had barely said anything the entire time, said “Is he seriously your favourite out of all of us?” his words sounding slightly sarcastic. You found your voice “Yeah he is…why?” The other boys all looked at Yoseob and then back at you, Dongwoon then said “What exactly do you like about him the most, his looks?” You laughed, “That’s an easy question” “So what is it?” Dongwoon repeated. You spoke up “It’s not his looks I like the most…it’s his voice”

 

They all looked at you dumbfounded, Hyunseung piped up “You can’t be serious? You prefer his voice over his looks??” You slowly replied “Well yeah, why wouldn’t I?” This time Gikwang spoke “It’s not a bad thing at all, it’s just that we’re so used to hearing that people prefer someone good looking, over someone talented and so we find that most people overlook our talent and say that they like us because they think we’re ‘handsome’ or whatever” he sighed “So what we’re trying to say is, it’s nice to have a fan that appreciates us because of what we love doing, not what we look like” You were really touched by Gikwang’s words “Thankyou” you said while looking at the ground, trying to hide that fact that you were blushing furiously. Dongwoon gasped and you all turned to look at him, the giddy maknae looked like he was gonna explode with excitement. Yoseob finally said “C’mon Dongwoon just spit it out already!” laughing at the younger boy. Dongwoon finally got the words out “Why don’t you be his fake girlfriend??”