Maybe...Jealousy?

Let's Pretend

You looked up at them, they were applauding you and didn’t hesitate to gather around you while all trying to compliment you at the same time. But when you could finally understand what they were saying, you heard “Wow! You learnt our own dance faster than we did!” that was Taemin and you gave a shy smile to the maknae, his compliment was followed by many more, such as; “How did you do that?? You’re amazing” things like “I wish I could learn that quickly!” and “You have got to be the most talented female dancer I have ever met” you looked to see who said that…It was Jonghyun.

Your heart let out a thump, but your felt someone’s arms wrap around your waist and you turned around to see Yoseob’s gorgeous face staring down at you, you couldn’t help but smile, he and the others just had effect on you. You felt someone’s eyes on you; of course they were all looking at you, but someone was glaring in yours and Yoseob’s direction. You looked up to see Jonghyun  staring at Yoseob, his face was calm, but in his eyes you could see he was annoyed by something and that something was your “boyfriend”.

He stayed calm and slowly asked “So what kind of a relationship are you two in?...” silence filled the air as you both pondered how to answer that question, until you summed it up in three words “A fake one” Jonghyun tilted his head in confusion and so Dongwoon explained the whole thing and by the end of it Jonghyun looked relieved for some reason. He shot you a sidelong glance that you pretended you didn’t see. Yoseob’s arms were still around your waist, but you didn’t care, they felt warm and secure. You felt safe in his arms. To change the subject you said “Um well I still haven’t really seen you guys practice so um if it’s ok…c-can I?” Yoseob blushed at your cuteness and clearly forgot that he had just been having a staring competition with Jonghyun (more like staring daggers) and nodded in agreement.

After that was settled, SHINee performed Ring Ding Dong, Lucifer, Sherlock and Dazzling Girl. B2ST showed you Breath, Beautiful, Shock and Beast is the B2ST. It was breath taking, their moves were so precise it almost didn’t seem possible! The odd fashion sense somehow managed to look perfect, but then again they could probably make anything look good! SHINee decided to do Lucifer again just because they had the chance to practice (show off) in front of you and this time they sang. *Well why let them have all the fun?* you thought and you walked over and joined in the dance, at first they looked at you wondering what you were doing, but then as they watched you doing the dance as if you’d known it your whole life, they just went with it and to be honest they were really starting to like you…especially Jonghyun.

Yoseob was watching you dance, you looked awesome but his attention turned to the Dino look-a-like “Bling Bling” boy; Jonghyun couldn’t take his eyes off of you and this annoyed Yoseob. *Sure we may not be really dating but does he really have to stare at her that openly??* he sighed and turned his attention back to you and thought *But, who wouldn’t want to stare at a girl as amazing as her, most people that see her probably judge her because she’s a tomboy, but she is really beautiful when you take the time to actually look at her, rather than assuming she isn’t pretty just because she doesn’t wear skirts or dresses* his inner monologue ended when the song finished and he watched as the SHINee boys engulfed you in a group hug (you seemed to be getting a lot of those these past few days) This didn’t bother Yoseob…but Jonghyun with his hands on your shoulders from behind you did.

Yoseob watched you laugh and smile while talking to the others, you even noticing your contact with Jonghyun. Most of your friends had always been boys since they accepted your tough looking exterior and funny personality, so you were used to skin-ship like hugs and besides you liked having guy friends better anyway, they didn’t about you or hold grudges. So you went on chatting with the boys, totally unaware that Yoseob was feeling (although he would never admit it) ever so slightly jealous.  Yoseob tended to get very stubborn when it came to admitting his feelings, whether they were good or bad.  You looked over to the sweet blondie and saw him looking at the floor, he seemed irritated, so you made your way over to Yoseob, proven to be off somewhere else (thinking about how to get Jonghyun to back off) he didn’t even realise you were next to him until you called his name.

“Yoseob…Oppa?” you said softly “What’s wrong oppa?” he looked down and met your eyes that were widened with concern and he gave you a small smile “Nothing Em” he replied. It was clear to you that he was lying. But you decided to let it slide and instead you grabbed both his hands and pulled him over to the others. The B2ST boys looked at the both of you and your fingers laced together “Hug! Hug! Hug!” they started chanting, you laughed “Why oppa’s?” Junhyung teased “Because you two haven’t done anything remotely couple-ish today” Gikwang nodded “Yeah, who’s gonna believe you two are dating if you don’t act like it?” he pouted at you *God why did his aegyo have to be so damn cute!* you sighed in consent and without any warning, much to Yoseob’s surprise, you wrapped your arms around his waist and gave him a hug, leaning your cheek on his chest. This resulted in “Awws” from all around the room (except Jonghyun) and you looked up at Yoseob, he was still in shock and to put it bluntly; he was red. Eventually you let go and you even went a little pink when you saw all the smirks and giggles aimed at you and Yoseob’s hand made its way down your arm to hold yours. You smiled shyly at the vocalist, almost feeling like you really were his girlfriend…