Sooo, who does Jjong like??

Let's Pretend

 Yoseob’s heart was beating out of control! He worried that you might hear it because it seemed so loud. You couldn’t hear a thing, but one thing was for sure; the butterflies in your stomach were in full flight! Against every instinct that was telling you to scream, you sat there hugging the frightened singer and it seemed like the height wasn’t so bad for him anymore. You sat in silence and he rested his head on yours, waiting for the ride to finish. When it was over, you left the carriage holding hands and Yoseob whispered “Thankyou” The boys dropped you home and Yoseob said that B2ST had made reservations for dinner tomorrow night. You got your usual goodnight text from Yoseob and also three more, one was from Taemin, one was from Key and one was from Jonghyun. You read them all and went to sleep, feeling excited for tomorrow.

 

You woke up feeling well rested and got dressed bizarrely girly, for once. It seemed weird to you, but you looked nice. You wore a light blue denim mini skirt, a plain white singlet with a navy blue button up shirt over the top and your shoes were lace up beige wedges. Your make up wasn’t really noticeable except for the red lip gloss that just finished it off nicely. Your hair meanwhile was falling gracefully down you back in waves with your fringe all neat and tidy. You gave yourself the once over and satisfied; you headed out to meet your “date”. You waited at your usual bench at the bus stop and within a few minutes you saw your friend pulling up to the curb. It was Jonghyun.

You stood up and got into the car “You look really pretty” he said with a shy smile, you gave out a small giggle of embarrassment “Just drive Jjong, or I won’t help you!” you said sternly, but you smiling eyes gave you away, but none the less he started driving. It was a crisp Sunday morning and Jonghyun was taking you out to breakfast in an effort to get to know you better (he also needed your advice on something) He drove into town and lead you into a bookstore “Why are we going into a bookstore for breakfast?” you asked confused “Silly, there’s a café on the second floor of this store” he said with a grin and when you got to the stairs he held out a hand for you, you took it gratefully.

Both of you made yourselves comfortable in the quaint coffee shop and you ordered your breakfast. You had French toast with strawberries and Jjong had pancakes (with maple syrup of course, turns out he had a bit of a sweet tooth) you also ordered some coffees. “So um, Emma do you think you’ll be able to give me some advice?” you snapped to attention “Sure, fire away!” you said with confidence. “Well I like someone, but I don’t know if they like me. They sometimes seem jealous when they see me flirt with someone else, but sometimes they act totally indifferent and it’s driving me insane” you listened patiently (He didn’t seem to want to say who he was talking about out loud…) “They blush when we touch and everything else seems like they like me, but I just don’t know” he sighed. You looked sympathetically at your friend and said “If they like you back then they may just show it in small ways, they’re probably just a shy about this as you! Trust me, I doubt there are many people that wouldn’t fall for you” he smiled “…Even you?” you laughed “Who knows Jjong, maybe given the time I could fall for you” you went back to sipping your coffee and after that you both finished your meals.

Jonghyun needed to drop in to his hotel to get something before dropping you back home, so you pulled up to the hotel and you both went inside. You decided to wait in the lobby and just as Jonghyun was a few paces away from the elevator, Key stepped out and they both froze. “Jjong…were you on a date with Emma?” Jonghyun looked at you and then back at Key, not knowing what to say. Key didn’t wait for an explanation anyway; he just stalked off out the lobby door leaving you two alone. Jonghyun looked at you desperately “ what do I do Emma!? He thinks we were on an actual date!” you looked at him stunned and said “Well isn’t it obvious!? Go after him you idiot” and after hearing those words he ran out the door without a second thought. You smiled remembering what Jonghyun’s text to you last night said “Hey Emma, I need help…I like Key but I don’t know if he likes me back, could we meet up tomorrow so I can talk to you about it?” and you replied “Sure, who knows, if he does then he’ll probably have a jealous reaction when he finds out about our “date” haha ;)”