It's Going to Be Alright

It's Alright

 

"Omma..." I cried in my hospital bed it's been 3 days since I've been here.
"Min-ah... Please take the medications..." She cried.
"Omma how long?" I asked also tearing.
"4... Months..." She said she was crying really badly.
"Omma... Atleast I've lived 23 years... I am tired of the medications only one thing can keep me going... I just want to love and to be love Omma... Atleast if I can't get that can we go to Baba's homeland? Korea... Atleast I want to celebrate my last birthday there and see my idols?" I confessed better than sitting here in the hospital bed.
"Min-ah~ Don't leave us..." She murmured.
"It's alright you still have CaiRim..." I said.
"Please Omma Appa 4 months in Korea will be my 23rd birthday the last one... Atleast to see G-Dragon..." I pleaded.
"We will try..." She said but I know deep in there hearts it's painful.
 
----------
 
My Mum was the one who took me to Korea... My dad and sister is in China... My mum lived here in Korea in her High School days until she got married and went back to China with dad.
 
"Okay... Honey you'll be staying at my bestfriend from high school be a goodgirl... As much as I wanted to spend time with you... But it's really hard... So hard that I cannot face you..." She cried.
"Omma stop crying... Fighting... It's alright... If I have more hope I will try to live but I can't promise for now..."
"You said you never have experience love, right?" She said and I nodded. I wish...
 
We arrived at my mum's bestfriend house... It was Kwon's... I shrugged there's millions of Kwons in Korea.
 
"JuE-ah long time no see! Omo is this Min-ah?" Said an older lady. I think I've seen her somewhere but it will be rude right?
"Come in.. Come in... So you are Min-ah~ My son and daughter aren't her yet... Make youself at home..." She welcomed at us.
The house was enormous from outside and inside it's kind of familiar...
We sat down on a couch.
 
"Anneyeong haseyo Nam MinLian imnida... Bangawoyo..." I stand up an bowed.
"Omona so polite..." She said and smiled.
"Min-ah me and this friend... My bestfriend already talk about it... I asked her a small favour but it's only up to you... Okay? I won't force you... You will be her son's fiancé for 4 months atleast I wish for you to just know what love is..." She cried.
"Omma... You don't need to bother your bestfriend for it..." I said. "You know I just like to see my idols... I wish..." My mum smiled at her friend and she exchange to...
"So omma is now going... I'll just talk to my bestfriend and just sit there okay..." I nodded.
 
---------
 
"Thank you so much... I know your son might have trouble for this just give her 4 months to experience it... She never had a single experience on what love is... Please take care of her on my behalf I just can't bear to her everyday not taking her medication... It hurts alot because she is my first child..." I sobbed and hugged me.
 
"JuE-ah you don't need to ask... Of course I'll take care of her like my own daughter..." 
"Thank you... I know she will be happy in her stay in here... I just wish she could just live... Please give this to her everyday okay..." I said handing her medications.
 
"Of course... Must be so hard..."
 
---------
 
"Min-ah omma is leaving now...." She gave me a tight hug. I waved at her. And Mrs. Kwon said to go inside because it is getting cold.
"Come inside... And from now on call me your omma since you're my son's fiancé ..." She smiled and I nodded.
"My son will be back tomorrow so you'll meet him... And for my daughter she will be here late... So you just have to take a rest, neh?" She said and I just nodded since I am also tired.
 
"Goodnight GD oppa" I said to my phone.
 
"It's going to be alright, Fighting..." 
 
 
Author's Note 
 
How do you like it? I think this one will be a bit short :) I am still focusing on the My Journey :) But this one is special because I love GD lol? XD