The Real Conflict and Jealousy

It's Alright

I woke up early in the morning... I know it's early... So I check if it was and yes it's still 6AM in the morning so since I can't go back to my sleep I decided to get up.

I went down and see Eomma with Jiyong-oppa in the dinning hall eating so I greeted them.

"Anneyeong, Eomma, Oppa..." I smiled.

"Oh anneyeong Min-ah do you wanna eat breakfast?" Eomma said and I nodded.

"Oppa you have work?" I ask and he nodded.

"Ye... New albums and concert in 2 Months... August..." He said eating the kimchi on his plate.

"Ah... Fighting..." I cheered him up.

"Deh... Gomawo..." He said.

"Aigoo this sweet young ones... Developing relationship..." Eomma said and become awkward. Yes we've been close but he still doesn't treat me as his fiancée just a little sister because he still likes Han-ssi when that thought came to me I felt a saddened chill.

I poke the food losing my appetite... Seems like this days I am losing all my appetite I barely eat something... I know somethings going to be wrong if I didn't try. 

"Yah... Don't play with the food..." Scolded Jiyong oppa.

"Deh..." I replied.

"Ara... Min-ah you alright? You're looking a little pale... Or you're getting paler and paler everyday...?" Eomma said. Did I get paler that much?

"Huh? I just lack of sleep I didn't sleep last night..." I lied clearly haven't got a sleep until 3:30AM.

"That's why your eyes are red... Don't stay up late okay? And call JuE-ah later, hmmm?" She informed me to call Mama.

"Deh... And Eomma I'll be out shopping?" I smiled.

"Okay don't be late... If you ever are atleast someone should be with you, hmmm..." I nodded.

"By the way you don't work where do you get money?" Said oppa.

"Eomma and Appa give me allowance..." I replied. Yes they are giving me allowance about 500K Won every 2 Months. We are rich that's why we can afford my treatments... But my family are down to Earth and help people...

"Why not try working?" He suggest... Yes I never tried one.

"I'll tr---" I got cut by Eomma.

"You are not working at any cost you just relax... I am not allowing you any work even if it's just writing in a paper... I need you to just relax..." Eomma said really clearly.

"Deh..." I tilted my head.

"Ah... Eomma got to go..." Jiyong oppa said and gave Eomma a peck. He come near me and gave me a small peck in my chicks.

He waved and leave. I touch the place where he pecked me. This is my first skinship with him... 'Kyaaaaa' I mentally screamed.

I skipped and playfully went upstairs.

"Eomma I will wash and go shopping..." I said.

I went to my room because it has a detach bathroom.

I removed my dresses and just then I look at the mirror I saw my own figure really thin... Luckily there's a weighing scale in the bathroom so I hop in. 

Disappointed.

But Expected.

I was so disappointed but also expected it to be like this I lose to much weight. Last month it was 43 kg and now... 39 kg... Showing that I haven't have any appetite this past few days...

I shrugged.

I am sure my BMI is really low. Basing in my height 164 cm or 64.5 inches at least I am guessing it'll be aroung 3.62 kg/ m^2 ...

Argggg severely underweight. O.O

(If that even exist? Just bare with me :))

I went to take a shower and change into this. Simple and chubby lookng outfit.

I went downstares and bade my farewell to Eomma.

"Anneyeong..." I said rhen close the door and started walking downtown.

I find walking on the street really relaxing I put my headphones out and listen to it.

I saw a store and a dress caught my eyes a green one and a goldie bling bling one.

Also shoes for it.

I find the green one really cute and the goldie bling bling one is for you know nightclub... I wanna try it at least once.

After buying it I got a phone call.

Caller's ID: Dae-Dae

Me: Yeobeoseyo... Oppa Wha'ssup?

Dae: Wha'ssup Ya'll... Visit me here... Don't have anything to do as well as 2NE1...

Me: I'll be there in 10.

Dae: Le's hangout later tonight? 6PM? You in? We can bring 2NE1 just the once who knows...

Me: Oui Oui... I am In of course... See you in 10... Anneyeong.

 

After that call I check what time is it. It's already 11:30 so before I go to YGE I called someone.

 

Me: Yeobeoseyo? Ui-sah?

Dr: Ah deh ... Min-ah... Your results come out just come here if you have time.

Me: Deh... I'll be there about 2 or 3 PM

 

I bade my farewell to Dr. Kim and took a cab to go to YGE.

 

The security let me in because I was coming here more often I asked a lady in the registrar to where is 2NE1 and BigBang.

"Ah deh... Gomawo..." I bowed.

I went to 2NE1's room first and knock.

"Come in..." I heard CL-ah said.

"Anneyeongs Unnies and Dongsaengs how are you..." I asked playfully and they jumped at there sits and run into me.

"Min-Min..." They squeezed me.

"I ... Can't... Breath..." I said.

"Wohoooo... I can't breath~ You really like oppa that much... Singing his song parts." CL jowked and we all laugh.

"You up for tonight with Dae?" I said and they nodded.

"Le's go to them..." Bom unnie said.

 

We walk few doors and reach there Studio with Dance room. We obviously knock.

"Anneyeong..." We all said.

"Noonas..." SeungRi said. He gave me a hugged and so it the others.

"Yah... You aren't you going to greet me after you invited me in?" I pointed at Dae oppa.

"Hahhaaha here here lemme give you a hug..." He said and I hugged him then my eyes saw a figure in the Recording studio I saw Han-ssi and Jiyong-oppa making out. I look away and stayed in Dae oppa's chest.

"Kwenchana yo?" He asked worryingly and hugged me tighter knowing what I saw.

"Kwenchana oppa..." Then 2NE1 group hug us. Then Han-ssi and Jiyong oppa appeared near us.

 

Jiyong's POV

Someone knock and the others let them in... It was 2NE1 with Min... She joked at Dae about the hugging thing but then hug him and then my did I feel electric when he hugged her back? She saw us then look away...

But why?

We went out.

"You guys wanna have lunch with us?" I offered them.

"Ah sure... You coming?" Daesung said to Min and she nodded.

"We too are coming..." Said 2NE1 and I nodded.

"Comeon then..." I said.

We ordered our food and sit down.

Sitting Arrangement.

 

Dae - Min - Ri - CL - Minji - Bom

Me - Han - T.O.P - YB - Dara

 

Your POV

After we ordered our food we sat down. We started eating I watch them eat lively as then I laid my eyes to Jiyong oppa and Han-ssi being lovey dovey while eating... I lost my appetite then habbit come around I poke the meat up and started rolling it on my plate. I am jealous I am his fiancée why hasn't he still told her...

"Yah... Don't play with your food..." Jiyong oppa scolded my the 2nd time.

"Deh..." I said. The Dae-oppa started cutting the meat into small pieces for me.

"Here you go... Eat... Open your mouth or I'll force you..." He jowk but I know he noticed it ... Also unnies and dongsaeng that when I come here that I always seem to have no appetite so he is encouraging me.

I opened my mouth and accept the food. But my stomach didn't like eating.

"Dae---" I grabbed his arms and whispered his name. He stand up and help me and lead the way to the bathroom calling CL.

We went to the toilet him waiting outside while CL is with me. I threw up the food I was eating and CL was patting my back.

"Unnie you okay? Have you appointed any doctors?" She ask.

"Kwenchana... And yes I have it aroubd 2 to 3 later..." Then I threw up again this time with few blood.

"Unnie blood..." She said. Aishhh shoot my bag I left it.

"Chae my bag is in the table..." I said hard breathing to her and she nodded.

I don't really mind them opening my bag only if they are 2NE1 and Dae... CL went to the door and ask Dae to get the bag because I was threwing up blood and he quickly nodded. And breathing hard.

 

Daesung's POV

I waited outside then the door opened I saw Min-ah throwing up really bad and ChaeLin-ah asked for me to get her bag because she was throwing up blood.

I panick and get her bag quickly.

I quickly get on the table were we are seating. I grabbed her bag and opened it while checking if the medicines are all there... I also grabbed her coat... I check the coat if has the inhaler. I need help.

"Who in you are not wearing heels?" I said in panick Dara noona raises her hands.

"Noona bring this to the bathroom... Quick... I mean real quick..." I hand her the bag and she just nodded getting the signal that she has an attack.

"Arghhh... Where is it..." I said in frustration looking for the inhaler.

"Dae... Something wrong!" Said Jiyong hyung.

"Yes... Min-ah has a stomach ache?" I excused.

"Finally... Aigoo that girl she put her inhaler in somewhere no one touch it..." I said. I quickly run on the bathroom and knock they locked the bathroom to be sure. Minji and Bom also entered the bathroom telling me to go back and act normal so I nodded for the sake of Min.

I walk back smiling. Fake.

"Sorry about that..." I said.

"What happened?" Seunghyun hyung and Ri asked.

"I told you she just have a stomach ache and the girls are worried so they follow her..." I lied.

 

Your POV

After few minutes of hard breathing my breathing went back and drink all my medicine. They hugged me because they're really worried. 

"Unnies and Dongsaeng Gomawo... I am fine now..." I thank them and looked at the mirrow paler.

"You have foundation? I look really dead pale..." Bom unnie handed me a foundation and put it.

After that we went back to the table.

"Sorry guys..." I said what excuse did you make I eyed Daesung...

"Oh Min-Min is your stomach okay now? I feel bad about you having a really bad one..." He said.

"Ah... Yeah? My.... Stomach is goid now I guess?" I stuttered and do my speech slowly.

"By the way I need to go now I got to meet a friend..." I excused.

 

I took the cab to the hospital. And remove all my foundation while on the cab took us 20 minutes to reach it.

"I am here for Dr. Kim?" I said.

"Ah yes are you Miss Nam MinLian?" She asked and I nodded.

"This way..." She smiled and reach the room of Dr. Kim.

 

"Anneyeong Min-ah... How are you this day... You look rather really pale... I can see that you totally lost your appetite in eating... You might die in starvation so please at least try to eat..." He said in a worried voice.

"Deh... I lost to much weight... Dr. Kim... 39 kg... I can still reach 2 more months right... Please..." I said crying.

"That is really too much the last time you came and check here was you are at 43 kg... That was last month... About the span it's all up to you... There's always chemo available and we just need your sample from the previous hospital which we are taking so we can find suitable donor if not ... I am afraid you need to rely on your eating and medicine consumption and also avoid getting hurt your blood is clotting properly... I'll take a blood test and quickly ran through it.... The result from last showing that obviously lack of sleeping and eating step upnto anemia... Here is your Iron tablet..." He handed me the tablets.

"Deh..." I said still crying.

"It's all up to you when you made up your mind come back here immediately and we will do the surgery..." He smiled and I nod then leave the room still crying.

 

I walk downtown really depressed... Just 2 more months my body ... Just keep holding... I sat on the bench crying and crying not knowing the time. I calmed myself and it was already 5:30 I got up to go to YGE again to pick up the guys.

 

When I reach YGE I took the stairs to go to 8th floor I saw Han-ssi on the phone I walk passed her.

" what are you doing... Keep away from my oppas..." She said but I ignored her causing her to be pissed and grabbed my hair. 

"When I am talking to you you will answer..." She pushed me real hard on the little sharp railing of stairs causing my bag and coat to fall down.

"Why are you calling me when uou were making out in the backstage of Autralian  modeling exchange last month with Aiden Halls... I got the back pass to check the models then I saw you... After that in Japanese Modeling Agency Making out with Japanese German Model Designer Greg Manami... I also happened to be friends with him I was going to visit him since he flew here in Korea... Recently last week your at S Hotel with Fred Nill an English Model aren't you? Who is te ..." I spatted her.

She punched me a bit many times but I ave enough I accidentally pushed her downstairs.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh....." I screamed. People went put the studio.

I cupped my face and cried really hard...

"I didn't... Mean... Too..." I sank at my knees.

Jiyong stormed off... "Han-ah... Han-ah..." He was shooking her from downstairs then he let the others handle her he went to me and grabbed my wrist...

"Yah what did you do to her..." He slapped me.

"Oppa... I didn't mean too... She started it first..." I reasoned.

"Lies and why did you push her... Yu think I'll believe you? I befriends with you and become good to you is this what I get..." He said.

"Hyung---" Daesung said.

"Don't interfere..."

"Oppa... I didn't mean too please believe me..." I said crying really hard.

"Oppa your face don't call me that... Just get lost don't show your face to me..." He was really pissed.

"Let me explain oppa..." I said.

"I told you not to call me that..." He hissed.

"Why won't you care for me, huh? I am your fiancée she is just your girlfriend... What does she have that I don't... Ti be pretty? Lose more weight? To be a model? To be like her making out with every guy? Tell me..." He slapped me again.

"You're making excuses..." I clenched my fist grabbed his face and kiss him...

"Don't you see I love you more than her... I'll make you marry me in 2 months..." I said I was kinda out of line little more months I'll let you free Jiyong oppa. Just bare with me... I cried then let go of him then he goes to the hospital.

"I didn't mean to push her..." I repeated.

"I know... I know you have a reason but you shouldn't have pushed her..." Daesung said hugging me.

He still hasn't see the blood on me... This time for now I'll keep everything from you oppa I don't want your friendship with him to go to waste... Sorry...

I put my coats on... "Let's change the date ne... Next time I want to feel better for now..." I told him.

 

Just for now let me be happy... I am sorry Jiyong oppa. All things will go to normal soon.

 

Author's Note 

Did you like the drama? Sorry not much romance... I'll do romance in endings :) ill just to friendship first and make her suffer lol sorry suscribe and share and comment most appriciated friends :)

Dont forget the poll this story i think is near end :))