Our Life

It's Alright

"UMMA!!! APPA..." A girl bursted out in the room of the couple who is sleeping cuddling together.

"UMMA!!! APPA... Ireonaaa~" She shook her parents.

"Rmmmm..." The older woman stretch her arms and smiled at the kid. "Good Morning, Baby." She greeted.

"Umma... I am not a baby... I am 3 years old." The little girl pouted.

"Oww... But for me you're always a baby... Come on then, just let Appa sleep he is tired." She said to the little one.

"Jagi~~~ Stay here..." Murmured the older man.

"Shh... Just sleep more. I'll wake you up when breakfast is ready." She whispered and kissed his forehead and wore the

oversized Dress of her husband and button it up.

Your POV

"Jinnie-ah... What do you want for breakfast?" I asked.

"Pancakes~~~" She replied and smiled.

"Okay then wake your Oppas up..." I told her and she run to his Oppas's room. Yes, I have 2 boys twins and my

angel Jinnie.

"Oppas... Wake up..." I heard JunRie waking up his brother.

"JunYoung-ah... Ireona... JunShin..." I shouted.

"Arrrggg... Jinnie just wake me up later..." Groaned the other one.

I walk to them and wake them up.

"JunYoung~~~ JunShin~~~" I called them sweetly. And they wake up quickly.

"Neh... Umma..." They scratch they're head. They are 8 years old.

"Jinnie-dongsaeng come here..." Called JunYoung and Jinnie walked to him and he suddenly pick her up and cuddled with her.

"Yah... Jinnie is mine Hyung." Said the other one.

I smiled.

I went back to my cooking and leave them for awhile.

Then I was in the middle of cooking the pancakes when a Hands came to my waist and gave me a backhug.

"Anneyeong Jagi~~~" He yawned and kissed me in the cheek.

He was topless since I took his dress.

"Still looking good at those shirt... It's been 9 years since we met and still good on you..." He teased.

"Yah... Still ert old man..." I joked and he pouted.

"Yah... 33 is still young... Look at me still the same as 9 years ago... Coloured hair and stuff..." He laughed.

He still works as a BigBang Member and also BigBang Made their own entertainment and he is one of the CEO since the

5 of them helped eachother. He is also a producer, composer and Model... 

"Come on then lemme cook the kids are waiting... And aren't you going to work?" I told him.

"Ani... I am taking a whole week off and spend time with you and my children.. Haha I booked us to go to France."

He smiled. He always take me to other countries and spend a week after his long schedules for the past 8 years.

"Chincha yo..." I sparkled my eyes and then kids are running and chasing around the house.

"Appa..." Jinnie climb to Jiyong's foot.

"Stop now... We're going to eat..." He instructed them and they nodded.

"Wear something Ji..." I said to him.

"How can I? My dress is in you unle---" I covered his mouth and gave him my famous death glare that makes him shiver

when I am made also makes him sulk to his closet hugging his dress. Childish yes.

He pouted and went to the bedroom and wore T-Shirt.

 

My life is already perfect what more can I ask? A loving husband. Check. Lovely Children. Check. Supportive Bestfriends. Check.

What else do you need if you have these things. Material things will never make you all happy they will come and once go.

But these things will stay with you...

Cherish the momments with them and enjoy while you can.

 

 

Author's Note

Finally finish ^^ Weeee... I love you guys... Thanks for supporting me... And reading this fic.

Like the Confessions Fic I'll mark it as Complete but I'll add some chapters in some occasions. Since this series is finish

hihi thank you again lovely readers.

Please Support my other Fics... ^^

THANK YOUUUU!!!!