Dancing On My Own

It's Alright

I woke up and saw my room. Huh? When did I get home? Ah~ Daesung-oppa drive me home.

"Omma~ How are you? Omma, omma I enjoyed my day yesterday..." I went down the stairs with bright smile.

"Aigoo Min-ah, I am happy that you're enjoying... Here your breakfast... And can you bring this to Ji?" She said and I nodded and eat my breakfast. Yummm.... Vegetables and fruits and few meats and fish.

After that I took shower and change clothes to this. I wore a chubby cardigan so they wouldn't notice how thin I am.

"Omma I'll be going." I said.

"Okay... Don't forget to bring your medicines..."

"Neh... Omma anneyeong..." I went out the house and took a bus to go to YGE.

"Anneyeong..." I bowed and greeted the security and they let me in.

"Um... Where is Jiyong-ssi?" I asked the lady in the entrance.

"He is in Studio." She replied and smiled so I nodded and said thank you.

I went to the elavator and go to the 8th floor.

I walked on the hallways and saw the room.

I heard them talking so I listened for a bit. I am not a girl who eavesdrop but I am just curious maybe just one time.

 

Conversation

"Ya, hyung... Why aren't you shooing Min-ah? She is horrible to Han noona..." Said SeungRi he can't help it because it was a bad situation.

"Hya... SeungRi-ah watch your mouth..." Defended Daesung-oppa.

"So Ji, what your going to do about her?" Said YoungBae.

"Well... I'll just play with her for a bit..." Replied Jiyong in whispers. So I didn't get to hear.

"Woah..." Said SeungRi... What are they talking about is it good or bad?

 

I decided to stop nd so I knock.

"Come in..." Said Jiyong so I come in and they bevome silent.

"Ummm... Your omma said bring in here..." I handed him the bag. And I bowed ready to leave.

"Min-ah... How's your sleep?" Said Daesung-oppasmiling.

"It was great oppa... But I got to go I can see you are doing work." I said.

"Buy us lunch..." Jiyong said.

"Deh... What would you want?" I asked.

"I want hot dinner... Set B..." Said SeungRi I nodded.

"Same as him..." YoungBae.

"I want Set D and no carrots." Said Seunghyun. 

"I want Set A." Said Jiyong.

"I'll have Set A as well..." Daesung said.

"Any drinks?" I asked.

"Pineapple juice not so cold." Said Daesung also SeungRi and YoungBae raised their hands for same drink.

"Cola..." Seunghyun.

"Starbucks... Latte." Jiyong.

"Deh..." I nodded.

"You got 10 minutes no more than that." Said Jiyong.

I nodded... Remembring Starbucks is 15 Minutes away from the building.

Conversation After you leave

"She called Daesung-hyung 'Oppa'..." Said SeungRi and laugh.

"Why don't we call noona and bring us food? She'll get the food in no time?" Said SeungRi and Jiyong nodded. Seunghyun and Daesung are feeling bad about it. YoungBae he just fly on with them.

I went to the Cafeteria and order there meals.

"Ahjumma... I'll be back for the meal, ne? I'll just buy Starbucks..." I said and she nodded.

I run to the Starbucks.

Huff... Huff..

"Can I have Latte real quick, my boss is on hurry?" I said andthe cashier nodded.

Few minutes later.

"Here you go?" Said the cashier. I looked at my watch saying I only have 5 minutes.

"Kamsamnida..." I gave the bill not caring if I change.

"Miss, keep the change..." I said running to the road and taking taxi.

I went to the cafeteria and get there meal.

I ride the elevator and arrived at there room revealing eating BigBang with there lunches with Han-ssi.

"Oh... Mianhae... Am I late?" I said. I left the money and food on the couch and left the room.

Jiyong's POV

After we called Han she came with our food after 5-7 minutes Min opened the door with foods. And she was sweating alot.

I felt bad because she run all the way to the Starbucks.

"Hyung... That's too much..." Said Daesung.

"That's just pay off because she pushed noona..." Said SeungRi.

Your POV

I walked down the halls sweating and a tear come down from my eyes. I wasn't angry at them for there first impression on me but it was because I am so jealous of Han-ssi that she can be so close to them. I wish 2NE1 is here butthey're in Japan until the next day for the concert.

I went to an empty dance studio and took of my cardigan and took my phone out.

I played Wedding Dress Karaoke Version.

I sing it and dance in Chinese Traditional Dance cheography... And the chorus was the same as Taeyang's. (Chinese Traditional ... I am thinking that is like what Victoria-ssi do? The flexible ones. Think your wn dance :)) (Also kinda like ballet.)

 

While dancing and singing in an empty room I felt really good since it's been a long time. It's so good dancing on my own... Noone's judging when you made a wrong step.

Little did I know someone is watching.

When the song finishes some clapped.

"Min-ah is so good at singing and dancing..." Said Daesung-oppa.

"Oh... Oppa you're here..." I wiped my tears and sweat.

"Ne... Sorry about that..." He apologize.

"That's no problem... I already know they don't like me." I smiled. Then the song Tonight played.

"Wanna sing and Dance?" I asked.

And he nodded.

We dance and sing different songs and joke around.

But it was also good to dance with someone who don't judge you.

"You're so flexible Min-ah.." He complimented.

"Really? It's been 9 years since I stopped because of my ill..." I told him.

"Sorry..." He apologized.

"Nah... I don't mind atleast when I can't dance I can sing on the other hand. I tried to look on bright things from now on and for the few more months I'll try to be positive and also think positive." I cheered.

"Pretty brave of you... Aren't you scared of dying or something? Sorry if you don't wanna answer is alright." He said. True dying is a scarything but all of us will die eventually.

"It scared me at first but what can I do? I already accepted it... I have a chance of continuing living it but... I want someone to love me and to lve them back... That's just a simple request right? But it seems impossible I really love Jiyong-ssi and It will take time to forget might not find another one in just a few days..." I shrugged but smiled.

"Well there's no point of thinking about it... I just want to watch him while I am strong... Hehe..." I laughed and he smiled safly.

I slapped his back not hard. "Hey, don't be sad... You'll find someone soon... I'll be you bestfriend forever..." I smiled.

"I like your personality... Straightfoward woman and cheerful one and always looks on bright side... Pretty cool to have you as my bestfriend..." He smiled.

"You smiled like an angel..." I smiled and sing Baby don't cry... And he also sing with me we were tearing up on the room.

"Hey I wonder why we are crying." I laughed and stand up. "Come on then your teammates might be looking for you... They might think I are you already..." Said and open the door while joking around.

"Look at you your eyes is puffy..." He said still crying.

"Yah... Don't cry still far away from 4 months... We can know eachother more and become an inseparable bestfriend. You're making me sad... Guess what I was so happy about yesterday..." We walk on the halls crying I was wiping my tears with my cardigan but still not stopping when thinking of those things.

"I can't stop it's really sad thinking that you'll just disappear..." He said trying to smile.

"Come on look on the bright side when I disappear your Hyung will go back to normal your lives will be normal you know... Then sometime soon you'll forget me... Right, easy?" I patted his back and opened the door on the studio.

"There there stop crying... Go do your practice..." I patted and give him my handkerchief. 

"Gomawo... Oppa..." I cried.

"Yah... Talk to you later we've got to know eachother..." I said waving... Hyungs are looking at us.

"Neh... I'll tell you everything... About that..." I tried to smile.

Daesung's POV

I cried with Min-ah we became a really good friends after yesterday... I felt really close to her... I am sure Hyung mum is also feeling connected to her seeing her take care of her like that.

It's just so sad that she'll be going... I mean I wish Hyung can see how good she is.

"Ya... Hyung did she make you cry? I am sure she did... She is threatning you... I know right she is not good..." Said SeungRi.

"Yah... Why are you crying?" Said Seunghyun-hyung.

"..." 

"Just don't come near her you she might give you poison..." Said Jiyong. I can't take it anymore how can they speak behind her back like that even Jiyong-hyung?

"Yah... Can you stop treating her like that... She has feeling too... Try to stand in her shoes and knowing that you know that people are talking bad behind your back... Hyung if you just know her... I am telling you if you just know her you'll regret making her miserable..." I walk out the room feeling bad.

Jiyong's POV

What's with that I felt that Someone just stab my heart when he told me that I will regret it... It doesn't feel right.

Even SeungRi went to his senses.

I felt really bad maybe just maybe I'll try to be at least friends with her.

SeungRi's POV

When Daesung-hyung said his lines I went back to my senses... Yes what if I am in her shoes... I will feel bad as well might end up punching someone but she never even fight back with us she never even complain to us when we are being mean she always look in the bright side even though she is hurting she just smiled it all.

I felt really bad talking bad behind her... Maybe I should apologize tomorrow.

Your POV

You cried and cried until you reach the park.

I cried it all in the park...

"Haa.... Ha.. Hh..." I sobbed really hard that other people can hear.

I don't know anymore... I felt so drowned to Jiyong... Words can't explain. I tried to calm down but I can't I just continue sobbing hard.

Until no more tears come out... It was 9PM already 4 hours since I started crying alone in this park.

I walk to our house.

I saw Jiyong's car already in there.

Before I knock on the door I took my mirror out and foundation I put some around my face luckily I have sunglasses.

I knocked on the door and the housekeeper opened it.

"Anneyeong Agassi..." Greeted me.

"Anneyeong Mrs. Go..." I went in removing my shoes.

"Omma... I am home..."

"Where did you go this time, huh? YOu got me worried.." Said omma rubbing my back.

"Oh... Jiyong-ssi, good evening..." I bowed.

He just nodded. I can see his eyes full of guilt and sadness... What happened. I went to my room and change my sleeping dress. And then I heard a knock.

"Come in..." I said revealing Jiyong on the door, he closes the door behind him.

"Oh, Jiyong-ssi anything I can help you? Do you need anything from shop?" I asked.

"No... Mianhae..." He said.

"Huh? What for? I don't get you Jiyong-ssi?" I told him confused.

"I mean I am sorry for earlier and the past few day... I wish you forgive me and be friends..." He said and stick out his sand.

"Oh that... It doesn't matter... Please to be your friend Jiyong-ssi..." I shook his hands.

Then he took his leave and went out the room. 

I am so happy to be friends eith him at least.

Good night for now...

 

Author's Note

Is it good or bad? Thanks for reading bythe way please do subscribe and share and comments is appriciated :)