2 Months Later - Wedding Again

It's Alright

After 2 Months being with Jiyong and betting to know eachother he proposed to me that's why now we are getting married.

Already. This time my Mama and Baba with my family came here and happy for me.

Last Time I thought it was impossible but now everything is possible when someone is supporting you.

"Darling dear, we are happy you made the right decision..." Mama said.

"Mama..." I cried.

"Omo... Don't cry your make up is beautiful don't waste it." She cooed and I nodded and wiped my tears.

"It's time..." Someone announced.

"Mama I am nervous..." I said.

"It's fine I was also nervous when I get wedded to your Baba and I think all girls are nervous when it's there wedding."

She smiled and I nodded we walked and get in the car.

-Church-

Finally it's time... The two lovers think.

The piano played a soothing sound and all people were looking at me happy and also Jiyong who's standing there smiling.

"Ji I trust you my Baby daughter, okat take care of her..." Said Baba and Jiyong nodded.

I look at him he look at me and we smiled at eachother.

"Dearly beloved people here who are witnessing these couple standing in this altar and make there vows on eachother...

Before we start is there any objection..." The priest asked.

"Now we may proceed this ceremony ... Do you Kwon Jiyong accept this Lady as your wife?"

"I Do"

"Do you Nam MinLian accept this Man to be your husband?" 

"I Do"

"You may kiss the bride." The priest announced.

He opened the veil and gave me a sweet and passionate kiss and I closed my eyes.

"Get a room you lovebirds..." They laughed.

"Unnie Boquet..." Minji shouted I threw the boquet guess who got it? Han-unnie.

Yes we become friends since she was older by few months I call her unnie she was also friends with 2NE1 now.

"Unnie... Who is the lucky guy..." I and she blushed I went to her and gave her a bear hug also the 2NE1.

"Yah... You're mine..." Jiyong pouted.

"Aigooo... Kaja..." I said laughing then he carried me in bridal style.

"Anneyeong..." I waved to the others.

I smiled at Jiyong.

 

Author's Note

Soory guys I rushed the story ~_~|'|| hihi last chater will be out?

Thank you for looking forward to this story I hope you enjoyed this short series Anneyeong Readers Love authornim ^^