Creating My Own Lies

It's Alright

We went to the dressing room and they let me borrow a simple T-shirt. I chose a simple T-Shirt with 2NE1 written on it.

"Gomawo... " I thank them.

"No problem unnie, let's eat..." CL invited me and I nodded.

We walk to the Café in YG building.

"Oh save a sit for us... Dara and Bom unnie..." Said Minji and we went on the counter.

"What do you want unnie?" Said Minji.

"I'll just have a Lemon tea and a Chovolate croissant." I pointed.

"Unnie, you should eat more, Umm give me this... This... And this..." CL pointed to croissant, sausage egg rolls and ham salad.

"Here you go unnie, be healthy..." They chuckled.

JiYong's POV

The others and I went to the Café to have coffees and I saw Min with 2NE1 I get curious because she changed what she was wearing. 'Oh yeah... I saw her dress get strained by the coffee...' I remembered.

2NE1 is getting very fond of her... So fast?

"Here you go unnie, be healthy..." I heard Minji said to her. What does she mean? None of my business.

"Hyung... Your PA is with 2NE1 noonas and dongsaeng." Said SeungRi.

"Le's go with them..." Said Daesung.

"Bom noona..." SeungRi waved to get there attention.

"SengRi-ah... Han-ssi..." Said looking surprise.

"Can we sit with you?" Said YoungBae. And they nodded.

"Unnie we are back..." I heard Min said. 'Unnie?' Must be really close.

Your POV

"Unnie we are back..." I said. And noticed that BIGBANG-ssis are there also with HanLi-ssi. I felt awkward with her don't feel good with her presence... I shivered.

"Here sit down..." Bom unnie patted the chair and I giggled. I can feel that HanLi-ssi is eyeing me... Scary...

"So Jiyong-ah she is your PA?" Started HanLi-ssi.

"No she is his F---" nearly said by Dara unnie I can feel hat they also don't like her.

"Yes... HanLi-ssi you got it right..." I smiled.

"Noona? Where did you come from?" Said SeungRi.

"I am from..." What should I say? I don't him to know I am like HanLi-ssi Chinese/ Korean... I am sure omma still hasn't said anything aout me.

"Noona?" SeungRi said. I snapped out.

"Pardon me... I am from Kwangju..." I lied this I guess I'll just creat my own lies but I'll let unnies knows.

"Oh... How did you become Jiyong's PA?" T.O.P said.

"Ah...." I cannot answer don't know.

"Omma hired her... I don't know why..." Said Jiyong I am saved. 'Phew'

HanLi's POV

'Argghhhh .... I hate her... It took me sometime to atleast get close to 2NE1 and now she just come and stole their attention...' I thought. 'You'll pay for this...' 

"Are you sure you are not a sasaeng who follows Jiyoung-oppa and then ask him to introduce you to 2NE1 sunbaes?" I asked.

"I am sure she is not like that..." Defended by Bom.

"Well it kind of look to me... She clingged to you already and asked for your shirt..." I pointed out.

"Stop..." Jiyoung-oppa said.

Your POV

The hell is with her? Jealous much?

I just eat the food they bought for me.

'Uwaaa... I love this...' I thought.

"Ya... Someones liking the Sausage egg roll..." Said Dara unnie not minding whether BIGBANG and HanLi s there.

"Neh... I actually... Ummm never tasted it..." I laughed.

"Well will get this for you everyday if you like..." CL said.

"Aniyo... " I shook my head.

"I'll go to the toilet okay?" I stand up after I finish my meal.

"I think I'll go too..." Said HanLi... Oh oww... Don't like this Unnies, CL and Minji-ah one of you... I cried inside.

"I think I need to go too." Said Minji. 'Phew... Thank God...' I mouthed her 'Thank you...' She smiled. I brought my bag. And a bottle of water.

-Bathroom-

"Ya... Stay away from them..." She shouted. And slapped me... Minji saw what happened.

"Ya... Jan-ssi leave unnie alone..." Minji shouted.

"Stepout Minji-ah..." She warned.

"No get lost Han-ssi..." Brave Minji standing up for me.

"You're just jealous of her because we are very fond of unnie... You think I can't read your face... Because it's all written..."

She slapped Minji and tears comedown.

"Minji-ah... Just step back for unnie... Han-ssi don't ever do that to her she is my friend... If you ever touch her I'll fight back whether you're a modelmor not is not my care..." I warned her.

She pushed me causing to have out balance and hit a bit hard on the sink.

She walked out.

"Minji-ah gwenchana..." I asked.

"Unnie Your face... It's swollen..." She said crying... "Minji-ah don't do that okay? She might have done something to you... It's alright if she bullies me... It doesn't matter at all but if she crosses the line... I think that's were I start to fight, hmm..." I said and she nodded.

"Now stop crying... I know that girl will make a scene... Do you have a foundation in you? I'll just cover this up... Just don't tell them what happened..." I said and she took out her foundation.

I put loads of it cause my face was really swollen. "Minji-ah is this alright?" I asked. "Neh unnie but it's really thick..." She replied and I nodded we went out the bathroom.

I drank my medicine on my way back... And I saw Jiyong's face in horror. I knew it.

She fake crying what story could it be?

"Min-ah... What did you do to her?" Said Jiyoung angrily.

"Oppa... Not here..." She faked.

"What did you do to her?" He held my wrist really hard.

"Jiyong-oppa... Unnie is not---" Minji started but I looked at her saying no.

"I... I was jealous alright?" I said. "Let go of me..." I said.

"If you aren't going to treat her better get lost of my sight..." The atmosphere changes BIGBANG is also angry about what happened they were really fond of her. Except Daesung who is confused.

"Noona I thought you are good but why did you push Han noona?" Said SeungRi... Wth... I neve push her.

"Oppa... She didn't pushed her..." Said Minji.

"Minji-ah, it's alright..." I said.

"I also don't like people who wore thick make-ups it's disgusting you're not even in TV to wear it..." Said Jiyong... So it's better to have swollen face?

"Ya Jiyong you're crossing your line..." Said Dara.

"Unnie let's go..." I sobbed. I tried not to...

Daesung was following my move... He was starring at me... I wish he hould believe me...

-In the Dance Room-

"What a plastic..." Said Minji... "Unnie didn't even touch her she just warned her... She was the one who slapped her and me when I was defending unnie... She also pushed her hard on the sink unnie's face was really swollen..." Cried Minji.

"Is that true? She pushed you?" Bom unnie said.

"Unnie... You should fight back you know..." CL said.

"No I will not, becuse Jiyong-ssi will hate me... I really like him... No love him it's alright..." I said I took out my notebook and let them see my wishlist.

And tick the once that come true.

 

 
WishList's
 
Go to Korea- Check
 
Live in Korea - Check
 
Fall in Love - Check
 
Meet GD oppa - Check
 
Meet BIGBANG - Check
 
Meet 2NE1 - Check
 
Meet Tablo -
 
Meet PSY -
 
Meet JinuSean -
 
Meet Se7en -
 
Meet Gummie -
 
Befriends with them - At least 2NE1 is friends with me
 
JiYong to be close to me -
 
Atleast have my 1st Kiss -
 
JiYong to love me Back - IMPOSSIBLE
 
Be happy for 4 Months -
 
Leave -
 
D.I.E happily  -
 
 
"Why unnie? Just stay with us?" Said Minji.
"There's only one way to do that... I want a reason to live..." I smile sadly.
"But you have reason you know..." Said Bom.
"It's hard to get medication every month and it's really tiring sometimes sitting in the bed nt doing anything..." I said.
"But you know... I will just cherish the momments with my Idol friends... I am so happy to medt my Idols and also become my friends... By the way I lied earlier about the Kwangju thing... I lived in China for my life I just move her yesterday..." I sincerely told them.
"Thank you for trusting us... Neh... " Said Dara unnie they can't blame you ... You just wanted to be happy.
"Unnie there's going to be alot of lies I will make but I will tell you all of them I just don't want him to know... I don't like pity from him..." I said and they just nodded for understanding.
 
"I will just spend my time with you when you're not busy..." I told them.
"I gotta go? Now omma will be worried... I live in Jiyoung-ssi's house..." I smiled and waved goodbyethey had to stay because they still have practice.
I went to the ospital because I feel lie ir's getting worse... It hadn't been 4 months... 'My body just 4 more months... Until his birthday...' I thought. 
My body started to ache again... I asked the taxi to get to the hospital quickly...
I reached the door of hospital but suddenly fell on my knees cause I felt really weaked and my body is in pain...
"Miss... Are you alright?" A man in white asked... Probably nurse.
"Doc... Emergency a girl here..." He shouted.
"Umm... Don't call anyone from my family please... I'll call them late---" I coughed blood really badly. Please it's just my 2nd day... Just until his birthday in 4 months.
 
No One's POV
 
"Doc the patient's pulse in going down... She need surgery and donor..." The nurse said.
"I am guessing it's Leukaemia... But what type... Get her sample immediately we need to perform surgery..." The doctor said.
Few minutes they already got the sample.
"She has Leukaemia Type ALL last stage..." The nurse informed the doctor.
"Faster get a suitable donor..."
 
Few hours later. The surgery was a success Min is still unconscious she was delivered in a room.
 
Kwon's Household
 
"Where is Min-ah" I was at panick... She isn't answering her phone... I'll ask Jiyong... But then my phone rang and it was Min.
 
Your POV
 
I grabbed my bag and took the phone out... And called Omma.
 
 
Conversation
 
You: Omma
Omma: Hey... Where are you... I am worried...
You: I am at... My leukaemia attacked me... Omma don't tell Jiyoung-ssi, I begged you.
Omma: A... Arrasso what hospital?
You: Omma I will tell you tomorrow just tell Jiyoung-ssinif she ever mention me tell him I am at a friends house, neh?
Omma: you've got to tell me okay...
 
Kwon's Household
 
 
Suddenly the door opened and I saw Jiyoung with the Model.
"Omma... You are still awake!" He said.
"Yes..." I replied.
"Anneyeong haseyo eommonim..." The lady greeted I am not very fond of her.
 
"Omma..." Then the phone ranged.
 
"Neh... Yes this is Kwon residence..."
"Is she? Oh neh she told me already how is she?"
 
-Hospital-
 
"Please don't tire her and please do remind her that avoid getting hurt her blood isn't clotting properly... Also about the span... It's getting shorter she told me already that she was told she has 4 months but she is not treated properly so it's reducing... Her life rate I told her to come here every month to at least have a bone marrow or chemo... But she kept refusing her illness is rapidly taking control of her body... She also is losing weigh... Right now she is underweight I believe...
 
-House-
 
Even though I've only known the girl for 2 days I felt attached to her... I cried on the phone hearing this must be the feeling JuE felt when she was told about it.
 
"Neh thank you... Goodnight."
 
"Omma... Who is that..." Jiyoung said.
"Hon... How is she?" Said Jiyong's father.
 
They talk about Min in 3rd person knowing that she doesn't want our son to pity her. She was a brave girl and she must have really love him.
 
"She is fine... For now..." I replied.
"Han go home for now... My omma isn't at good shape..." Jiyong told the lady model.
 
"Oh Jiyoung-ah... Where is Min-ah?" Said Dami noona.
"She isn't home yet?" Said Jiyong.
"No because I thought you were with her... But don't worry about..." I said.
 
Jiyong's POV
 
She isn't home yet? I walk to my room. And took out my phone hesitating to call the members of 2NE1... 'Is she mad because of what happened? Aishhh why am I being soft to her?' I thought.
I wonder who'se omma talking to and she suddenly cried???
 
I tried to take a nap... Aishhh I can't sleep... Why is it she is getting in my conscience? I grabbed my phone and it was already 3 on the morning... I called Dara noona.
 
"Yebeoseyo noona?" I said.
"Jiyong... Gwenchana?" She said.
"Deh noona is Min still with you?" I asked.
"No she left us 8 hours ago? 7PM? Wae?" She said.
"Nothing..." 
 
'Argggg' In the end I stayed up last night not even having a sleep.
 
It's already 8AM morning and omma is cooking the breakfast and the doorbell rang.
 
"I'll get it omma..." I said and opened the door revealing Min.
"Jiyong-ssi..." She said.
 
"Min-ah... Arenyou alright come in have breakfast omma prepared a meal for you... I was going to pick you up..." Omma said she really is treating her like her own daughter.
"Ya... Where have you been? Omma stayed up late last night..." I scolded her.
"Mianhae Jiyong-ssi..." She apologized.
"Omona... Jiyong don't speak to her like that... Your bag must be heavy here let me help..." My mum was getting the bag.
"Ya... My mum isn't your slave..." I told her.
"Jiyong-ah I told you not to talk to her like that... If you talk to her like that I'll be very mad... Come on in Min..." Mum lead her to the kitchen.
 
"Omma I am sorry..." I was walking to the kitchen when I heard her apologizing. She bowed to her. "Please don't scold Jiyong-ssi it was my fault he was worried about..." She said.
"Omona... You are so kind... Please just understand him... Are you alright? You wore a thick makeup hmmm... I can see your face from here swelling... You know... What happened? Did you think about what they told you? I suggest you to go on with it? 4 months... They said..." Omma was crying again I don't know why..
"Omma... I am alright... I already felt it that I will not last for 4 months... But until the day come... I'll never regret not taking it... " What are they talking about? I am confused.
 
"Omma... I got to go..." I said.
"Jiyong-ssi eat your breakfast before you leave." Min offered I just nodded not wanting to fight with omma.
 
"Min-ah eat vegetables, here... Also this one is healthy..." Omma offered her different vegetables and fruits? What's wrong with her? Healthy? Swelling face? 
 
I just finished my breakfast and leave.
 
Your POV
 
Jiyong-ssi just few more months I'll be gone ... But just for now believe in my lies but the only thing I will not lie to is my feelings.
 
 
Author's Note
 
How you like it? Is it good? Bad? Please share comment and subscribe ^^ dont forget the poll :)