Morning and Request

It's Alright

That night was the most memorable night I've ever had but I know it's just a mistake.

I wake up finding Jiyong still sleeping I put on my clothes and also put his carefully not waking him up.

After I quickly go out of my room and cook breakfast. 

I cooked some Stir Fried Rice and Vegetables.

I change into my clothes and go to the hospital where Han-ssi is confined.

I walk downtown and catch a taxi.

After few minutes I reached the Hospital.

"Excuse me Where is Han-ssi's room?" I asked.

"Room 264." She replied and I quickly went to the room.

Before I enter. 'What I am doing is right... I will not regret it...' I thought.

-Knock... Knock...-

Looks like she is sleeping I entered the room and sat down near her and grabbed her hands.

"Han-ssi I am really sorry... Please forgive me..." I whispered crying.

Few minutes of crying she woke up.

"Yah... What are you doing here... Get out..." She screamed.

"Han-ssi I am not here to fight... Please listen to me." I said.

"No get out before I call security..." She said.

I kneeled down. "Please I need to talk to you... About the Marriage of Jiyong..." I said.

"What? I already know that it is you he is going to be married! Are asking me to give him up and give you blessings?" She said.

"No... I am here for a request..." I said.

Suddenly the door opened revealing Jiyong and the rest of BigBang.

"Ya witch what are you doing here... You cause enough to her..." Said SeungRi.

"Get the hell outa here..." Said Jiyong dragging me outside.

"Han-ssi think about it... I don't have the whole month... Please meet up with me... I just need---" Jiyong slammed the door.

"Min-ah Gwenchana yo?" Asked Daesung.

"No oppa... Just go... Don't break your friendship to Jiyong-ssi... You know him more then I do... Just let me be alone..." I said.

"It's for the best... Just forget about me..." I stood up and run he was taken aback to what I said unable to move I saw him

enter the room in despair.

"Mianhae..."

 

I called Jiyong. He didn't answer it but called him until he picks up.

 

You: Please just listen...

GD: What for?... Just get lost...

You: I will... Just listen to me...

GD: Time is ticking just be fast, what?

You: On the day of the wedding... I'll give you the best gift you've ever have... Just be there... Please

GD: Of course I'll be there since Eomma would be disappointed if not... Best gift? Nah... You already taken it away

You: Just be there... *whispers and cries* Be there

 

Door doot doo... The call ended.

 

Simple request oppa... It's just simple.

 

Author's note

 

Do you like I am nearly ending it... Majority says No ... So I am not killing her.. ^^ hihi