Being Friends

It's Alright

That morning I came home and Jiyong-ssi was the one to open the door... After we ate he went to work in YG and here I am at my room ... Quiet... I took my phone out and put the song 'That XX' by G-Dragon.

 

 

Geu saekkiboda naega motan ge mwoya
Dodaeche wae naneun gajil su eomneun geoya
Geu saekkineun neoreul saranghaneun ge anya
Eonjekkaji babogachi ulgoman isseul geoya
 
 
I hummed and sing parts.
 
After few minutes I change my clothes to go outside.
 
 
 
"Omma... I'll stroll around Seoul..." I shouted.
"Min-ah... I'll call Ji, so he can accompany you..." She said.
"Ani, omma Jiyong-ssi has work, I promise I be careful and call you immediately if something happens..." I told her.
"Okay... Just be careful... I worried, okay... So as JuE... Even though she doesn't call I know for sure she is crying right now..." She emphasize Omma's feeling.
"Deh, omma... Anneyeong take care, Dami unnie I am leaving omma and appa..." I shouted.
"Deh deh... Be back early Min-ah." She replied.
 
After I leave the house I went walking, I did not take any transportation because I want to see Seoul and take some photos.
I took photos of Starbucks... Lol... Namsan Tower, Han River and some stores... I went to a CD Shop and bought BIGBANG and 2NE1's newest album I heard they are having fan signing event.
 
"Kyeoptaaaaa..." I saw a teddy bear of BIGBANG and 2NE1 so I bought all of it.
"So cute..." I squeeze the teddy bears.
 
I passed by YGE I didn't know why... 'Strange... Did my foot lead me here...' I questioned myself causing my head to tilt.
I just walk pass it and saw a bench near the building so I sat down and check the previous photos I took.
"I must wait till I see the night view of Seoul... I will call omma..." I told myself and took my phone out.
 
I rung omma.
"Omma... I'll be late I'll be taking some pictures at Night in Seoul I bet it'll be pretty... Is it alright?" I asked.
"Gomawo omma..." I beamed and she giggled saying that it really is beautiful at night in Seoul.
 
After the call someone sat on the bench I didn't mind it because it's a public bench.
I took out my diary and write what happened in my previous hours. I check the time and it was about to 6PM so I took my medicine out and drank it.
The man beside me spoke "You like BIGBANG and 2NE1?" He asked he was in beannie and glasses and face mask.
"Deh..." I replied and smiled.
"Who is your biased?"
"Hmmm... I like all of BIGBANG but I also really like G-Dragon-ssi... Really cool... Perfect... Talented... And I really love him..." I said.
"Ah... What do you mean you love him?" He asked out of curiosity.
"Nah you might not believe it and tell me that I am crazy..." I confessed.
"I promise I'll believe you..." The man said.
"Well don't tell anyone about it okay? Well I am his fiancée for now... No one knows except 2NE1 unnies and his family and him... I really like him... Love him not because of hs fame or anything I really love him all of my heart... But I guess he's intoba girl like Han-ssi... I sound crazy right?" I said and a tear fall from my face...
"Really... I'll believe you... He must be lucky to have a fiancée like you..." He commented.
"Not really I am going to cancel the engagement in the future... But for now I want to be selfish just for now..." I replied.
"Why? You are lucky enough to be his fiancée I heard His omma is not very fond of Han-ssi..."
 
"Well sometimes It's good to see someone you really love be happy even if it's not you... In the end even if I ddn't cancel our engagement I still be leaving him... He doesn't like me at all... 4 months till his birthday that when I will break our engament for his first and last birthday that he'll see me... Am I talking to much? It's just I feel refreshed after letting out my things... It's really heavy you know..." I cupped my face crying. "Sometimes I just want to live... But I can't it's tiring... Tiring to get medications and just sit in the hospital for many days... I already accepted that sooner or later that I'll be leaving ... But a reason to live would be good..." I let out my last sentence.
 
"Yes... I know what you feel... Why when you can keep him to yourself? 4 months? Medications? Are you ill?" He said and I just nodded and sighed but smiled.
 
"Ahjussi thank you for listening... I felt that a big ton was lifted..." I said.
"No problem Min-ah..." He said how did he know my name?
 
"Yah... I know that voice..." I said in realization and widened my eyes. "Dae... Daesung-ssi..." I said.
He ran away but I also chased him in the end we are exhausted and sit in the bench again.
"Daesung-ssi... In whatever you heard please I beg you don't tell him anything you know... And that would help me really..." I said.
"I understand... And call me oppa... And let's be friends." He said and stick out his hands for a handshake.
"Deh... Oppa..." I replied.
 
"Oppa I will go now I am still taking photos of Seoul..." I said.
"Why don't I accompany you? I finish my work already... I'll show you around here since you're from Kwangju you are not familiar here..." He said.
"About that I lied about being from Kwangju... Even Jiyong-ssi didn't know it." I scratched my head. "I am actually from China but I am 1/2 Korean." I said to him.
"Ohhhh... Well you are still not from Seoul so I'll give you a tour. Kaja..." He said and smiled we went to his car.
"Wow..." I was speechless.
 
We drive on the road and he sang songs while driving open air.
I also sang with him we tell jokes to eachother and laughed I felt comfortable I was enjoying my tour around Seoul.
 
"Oppa gomawo... We should head home Omma will be worried... It's already 10PM... I enjoyed the tour." I said.
"Neh... Where is your house?" He asked.
"I live on Jiyong-ssi's house..." I replied.
"Deh... On the way..." 
 
I didn't know that I fell asleep.
 
Daesung's POV
 
Min-ah already fall asleep, I didn't want to be rude so I rang the doorbell on Jiyong- hyung's house.
 
"Oh, Daesung-ah what brings you here?" Said Eommonim.
"I took Min-ah here... I didn't want to berude so I didn't wake her up..." I pointed in the car.
"Aigooo gomawo Daesung-ah... She must be feeling tired... If you did accompany her thank you for that... She doesn't want Jiyong to accompany her because she said he has work." She said.
I'll call Jiyong to get her..." Eommonim said and I nodded.
 
Few minutes later... I saw Jiyong-hyung walking.
"Daesung-ah... Sorry for the trouble... For that girl..." He said.
"Aniyo... I enjoyed talking to her, she is really friendly and also hyung she has a name ..." I beamed. I wish he realize Min's feeling for him... It's abit sad that she is enduring it all by herself.
"Kay... Here is her stuffs that she bought and her bag..." I passed her stuff to him and he picked Min-ah up and carried inside.
"Anneyeong hyung..." I waved.
 
Jiyong's POV
 
Daesung brought Min-ah at home.
She is friendly? No way?
What's with this fashion? Ughh.
I carried her to her room and placed her to her bed.
I put down the stuffs and went to the bathroom so get some cotton and makeup remover... Why am I doing this?
I started wiping er face carefully so she will not wake up. 'Her make up is thick...' I mentally screamed.
After sometime I saw her face was swelling.
I removed her dress revealing her Micky Mouse Bra. I am not a ert or anything not interested in her. ( xD )
Her body and hands are full of bruises... 'What's this? Where did she get this?' I asked myself concerned.
I put her sleeping clothes back and notices the stuff she bought.
 
BIGBANG and 2NE1 teddy bears also our new album and my album and 2NE1's. I noticed her notebook but didn't open it. I opened her bag and notice some unlabeled medicine. 'Is she drug dealer?' I thought... I remove that thought and shake my head and went out of her room.
 
Should I believe Dae? About her being friendly? Maybe I shoul try?
 
Author's Note
 
how is it :) good or bad? Please comment subscribe and share :)
Dont forget the poll everyone :)