Fairytales and Help

It's Alright

I woke up and feel refreshed I wonder who is my fiancé. I changed my sleeping dress to this.

I went downstairs and notice a youngman on the table. I guess he will be my fiancé... His hair is colour is abit of Rainbowee... I shrugged again... Many people in Korea liked his style probably he likes G-Dragon oppa. Also his style of dress. 'Arghhh...' He must really like him...

Like that...

I only saw his back profile.

"Omona... Min-ah, good morning here is your breakfast..." Omma/ Mrs. Kwon said.

"Ah... Ne omma..." I replied politely.

"JiYoung-ah meet your fiancée..." Said omma... Maybe it's just coincident... 

"Anneyeong I am JiYoung but I am not interested in you..." He said and turn his face to me and was shock.

"G... G... G" I was lost. I was seeing G-D oppa.

JiYoung's POV

"JiYoung-ah meet your fiancée..." Said omma and I stand up and said "Anneyeong I am JiYoung but I am not intested in you..." Before turning my head to my back and saw a girl wearing a GIYONGCHY T-shirt.

"G... G... G..." She can't speak.

"JiYoung-ah be nice to her... She has Leu---" Omma didn't finish.

Your POV

"JiYoung-ah be nice to her... She has Leu---" before Omma could finish I signaled her not say anything and just smiled.

"Anneyeong JiYoung-ssi... Min imnida... Bangawoyo..." I bowed to show my respect.

"Look I am not interested, okay? I have a girlfriend..." He said and I know it because I am his fan... He is dating a Model Korean/ Chinese model named Kim HanLi.

I nodded.

"Ya, JiYoung-ah be nice to her..." Omma scolded.

"Ani... It's alright... I'll get to him better Omma..." I smiled.

"I'll talk to Mr. Yang about it... It's final..." She said.

"Come here Min-ah... Eat your breakfast..." She gave me a warm smile.

After we ate our Breakfast omma made me to come with him in YGE... At first I refused but omma insisted.

"Ummm JiYoung-ssi Sorry for the trouble..." I apologized.

"If you're sorry then tell omma to stop the engagement..." He said I felt hurt but I can't give up easily ... Fighting...

"Mian... I really like JiYoung-ssi..." I confessed. "Just give me 4 months to prove but if you really don't like me then I'll tell omma, okay?" I said sincerely.

JiYoung's POV

Should I give her chance? I know she'll give up in the middle... "Okay... Do everything I ask and I will see if you are really worth..." I said and she suddenly change she gave me a big smile.

We reached YGE and I made her hold my items. Shoes, bags, clothes... Etc.

I must be harsh on her so she'll leave me alone.

"What are you intersted in?"

"What food do you like?"

"What things are you in to?"

What..." Before she could speak I cu her because she is getting annoying.

"I don't like people asking to many question put that on the studio and the bag put it in dancing room and at 12 sharp bring me my lunch and hot coffee and make sure you'll not be late for more then 5 minutes because I hate waiting." I said and she nodded.

"Ji~~~" Han said.

"Jagi..." I gave her a light peck in her chicks and the girl was hurt I can see it. Interesting.

"Omona... Is she your PA?" Han said. "I am her girlfriend... Just put those the studio, okay..." Min was about to reply but I mouthed her 'Don't dare' so she kept quiet.

Your POV

I was really hurt when he kissed her and he told me not to speak... But to win His favour I must do what he likes I will prove him...

"Studio?... Dancing room?" I said.

"Yah... Miss where are you going!" Said a security.

"Ah... I am looking for JiYoung-ssi dance room and studio?" I replied.

"Sorry you don't have any ID I can't let you in..." Said the security.

"But this are his clothes and he said he want it in the studio and the dance room..." I reasoned.

"Yah... You are late..." Said soneone.

"Ah..." I said.

"Oh sorry Sir I thought she was joking... About it she doesn't have staff ID so I didn't let her in."JiYoung just nodded.

'Please fairtytales even for 4 months will be okay...' I thought.

"Just sit there don't forget my lunch bring for 6 people... 12 sharp..." He reminded you. I nodded.

I took my notebook out and Tick thing I need to do.

 

WishList's

Go to Korea - Check

Live in Korea - Check

Fall in Love - Check

Meet GD oppa - Check

Meet BIGBANG -

Meet 2NE1 -

Meet Tablo -

Meet PSY -

Meet JinuSean -

Meet Se7en -

Meet Gummie -

Befriends with them -

JiYoung to be close to me -

Atleast have my 1st Kiss -

JiYoung to love me Back - IMPOSSIBLE

Be happy for 4 Months -

Leave -

D.I.E happily  -

 

That is my wishlist... Just to be happy I know I am being selfish but just for now... A tear drop on the pages I will start my diary and write a letter so he can read it. Just incase that he will like me.

Suddenly the door opened I put the notebook back and wipped my tears.

"Omona... Who might you be?" A girl said.

"An... Anneyeong haseyo... Mi... Min imnida... GD's Fia... PA..." I replied.

"Ah... I am CL..." She introduced.

"Oh my gaah..." My mouth was in O shape.

"My idols... " I tried to keep calm but one of my wishes came true like a fairytale just in one blink it come true... 

"Haha... You're funny..." 2NE1 laughed.

"I am Dara call me unnie..." She said.

"I am Bom call me unnie as well..." She smiled.

"Minji imnida..." She bowed...

I rook my book out... "Ummm can I have an autograph please? Just one... I am really a fan..." I confessed... They giggled.

"Of course..." They gave me there autograph.

"I see you are askng for their autograph... Don't ask for autograph they're working can't you see..." JiYoung said and I smiled sadly and nodded.

"Sorry for asking 2NE1-ssis ... I'll not disturb you again..." I apologized and bowed.

"Ya GD you don't need to say that..." CL scolded.

"No CL-ssi JiYoung-ssi is not at fault... Sorry for causing trouble JiYoung-ssi" I said. "I should take my leave... Once again sorry for the troubles..." I bowed again.

"What a polite lady... JiYoung is being hard on her, poor her..." Said Dara.

"Le's practice..." CL said.

JiYoung's POV

I was just testing her I didn't think that she would really apologize. 'Aishhh' it was already 11:45 I guess she'll not go back here after that...

I was in the studio with other members and Han. Writing new song for new Album.

11:55 what am I expecting?

"Hyung..." Daesung called.

"Hyung..." SeungRi called.

"Ya Ji, hello?!" Said Han.

"Huh? Did you say something?" I said. "Let's have lunch..." They offered. "Few mre minutes I'll just finish this..." I reasoned out just incase... It was already 12:03PM 2 minutes before her deadline. I smirked. I guess she can't do it after all I stand up.

The door opened suddenly...

"Huff... Mia... Huff... Nhae... I am ... Not late right?" She said. I didn't expect that.

Your POV

"Sir can it be faster Boss will be mad..." I said and he just made the food more faster. I ran as fast as I could and bumped into the post. 'Ouch' no time for this... I open the door spotting JiYoung standing up.

"Huff... Mia... Huff... Nhae... I am ... Not late right?" I said. Breathing heavily.

"Sorry for ghe wait JiYoung-ssi, BIGBANG-ssis and HanLi-ssi." I bowed and handed him the bag of food and coffees. I burned myself earlier when I bumped into the post but didn't mind it.

"Anneyeong..." I waved.

"Ahh... Hyung have a PA to bring food..." They laughed.

I went to the bathroom and check my hands and the part of my belly that bumped into the post.

'Aishhh as expected... Swollen body... I am tired of this... Never mind 4 months to endure and now is just paying off seeing my idols is enough to treat this painful things. I felt very weak and tired... What time is it I need to drink my medicines... I don't feel hungry but I can't drink my medicine without eating food.' I complained to myself.

"Why ALL? Can it be different type? It's getting abit worst..." I said to myself.. ALL is abriviation of Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia.

I just shrugged it all... To many bruise check my belly and hand that get easily bruised and suddenly the door opened so I immediately put my dress down.

"Omona... Min-ah..." Said Bom.

"Bom-ssi... 2NE1-ssi..." I said.

"It's unnie... You're older than CL and Minji right?" I nodded.

"What happened to your hand? And why you looked like you just saw a ghost... Eat with us..." Dara unnie offered.

"Aniyo... GD-ssi might need something..." I said and suddenly I winced in pain in my stomache.

"Gwenchana unnie?" Said CL.

"Neh... " I throw up blood in the sink...

"Unnie... Unnie call ambulance... Min-unnie..." Said CL.

"No please don't call ambulance please don't tell anyone on what you've seen... I beg you... Pleaseat least not JiYoung-ssi... " I cried and kneeled in front of them.

"Unnie... Don't kneel what is happening to you unnie?" Said Minji.

"You won't tell anyone right... Please don't ... " I cried.

"First I am not JiYoung-ssi's PA I am his fiancé but only temporarily because I know the time when to stop I... i just want to be love before I go... And also to be happy even for a bit of time." I said. And Dara unnie hugged me.

"Please your dress might get dirty?" I said. "It's priceless when you see someone who needs comfort..."

"But why are you coughing blood? And what you mean you know when to leave?" Said CL.

"I have leukaemia... And 4 months..." I didn't finish my sentence sure enough that they understand it.

"Omona... Why don't you take medication?" Said Bom.

"I am tired... I already asked my family about this... My last wish is just to at least  go here in Korea for my last birthday..." I cried.

"Unnie don't cry we'll take care of you..." Said CL.

"Gomawo... Just please don't let JiYoung-ssi knows..." I smiled. They helped me stand up.

"You know it's like fairytale meeting you... " I smiled. "I am greatful to know you all..." I smiled again. I looked at the mirror seeing my eyes puffies and a bog gouts of blood in my dress.

"I can't go out to the toilet with this dress..." I told them. And Minji took her jacket out.

"Here unnie wear it and we will go to the dressing room we'll let you borrow a T-shirt..." She smiled.

"Gomawo Minji-ah..."

CL's POV

I felt sad about unnie... I wish I get to know her better she seems really kind... 

I can't believe that she only have 4 months... I'll get to know her... I smiled.

I am sure the others feeling the same us me.

 

 

Author's Note

Do you like it? Good or bad? Please comment subscribe and share and dont dorget the poll ^^