Meeting and Request Pt. 2

It's Alright

To all people ^^ 4months already past its already August the story started at April if you don't get sorry ^^

----------------

It has been 8 days and already 13th August 5 days till his birthday 6 days before the wedding.

'Sighed. I am doing the right thing... I am gonna die any days now... T.T It's so tiring... I can't live anymore.' I thought.

"Yes... Yes... I am doing the right thing... Anything for his happiness." I resited in my room.

Little did I know Eomma and Appa are listening outside the door crying.

 

-Outside-

"Dear... Min-ah, what do we do? She... I don't know why she still isn't doing surgery... What if..." Eomma cried.

"It's okay dear... She is a strong girl." Appa said.

 

Jiyong's POV

This days I felt really empty thinking about the wedding. 'Is it the wedding I am thinking of? Or Min?' I thought.

Arghhhh.

I am here in the studio still doing the recordings for the comeback and when suddenly the door opened revealing 2NE1

coming.

"Jiyong-oppa we will borrow Daesung-oppa for a second." Said CL all I can do is to nodded.

 

They didn't go out just goes into one corner talking. I heard them talking about Eomma and Min.

 

CL's POV

"Dae-oppa, Jiyong-oppa's Eomma called... About Min..." I said.

"What did she say... Is Min alright..." Daesung-oppa panicked.

"Jiyong's Eomma said she is not going out of her room... Also skipping her meals and medication..." I whispered the last part.

"What... She must take it or else... Or else..." Dae-oppa was worried and cried.

"Gwenchana yo, Daesung-ah?" Bom unnie patted his back.

"But she is my best friend... And then there last week she just shoved me... Not picking any phone calls..." He reasoned.

Suddenly Jiyong-oppa called him caused it's his part.

"All we can do is support her... Just be happy for her..." I said.

 

Jiyong's POV

Why would they always be sad and change the atmosphere when they bring up the matter of Min. Is there something I don't know?

Still part of me felt guilt.

What happened that night? I know something happened.

It's just 6 days till the wedding.

 

Han's POV

It's has been a week since that Min came here I decided to give her a call. About the request thinggy. On whatever it is.

I picked my phone up and dialed her cell.

-Ring... Ring...-

 

Min: Yeobeoseyo?

Me: Hey... It's Han whatever you're talking about on what with that and this come to X Café.

Min: Thank you for considering it ... *sniffs* I'll be there in 10.

 

She hunged up and so I went to the X Café. Yes I got discharge few days ago and I felt guilt... I know something on that

Word is not right to come out of my mouth.

I waited for her and after few minutes she came.

 

Your POV

I walk on the Café I was told to go. I am wearing normal clothes but this time not chubby things like hiding somethings.

"Anneyeong Han-ssi thank you for considering talking to me." I bowed and sit down.

"First of all I am really sorry about what happened." I apologized sincerely.

"Is that what we're talking about..." She said annoyed.

 

Han's POV

Is that the only thing we are talking about? Only to apologize.

"Is that it? Making me wait here..." I said annoyed. 

I realized something about her when she entered the Café she was lifeless her eyes don't show any emotions the only thing

tells me is Sadness and Guilt. It's actually the first time seeing her with no chubby dresses and she look really thin.

More thinner than I am. Does she even eat? Why do I care argggg.

"Ah... Yes... On the day of the wedding could you go in this place..." She handed me a card.

"What for? So I can't stop the wedding?" I spatted.

"You can't stop the wedding read the thing I gave you..."she said and so I read. It's about the wedding place for fittings or

somethings.

"I asked Eomma to not stay with me so you can go there... The request is..." She said and teared up.

"What?" I said angrily.

"Is simple you are the one who's attending the wedding instead of me... I am not stopping the wedding or anything."

"What... That's absurd..." I shouted at her.

Then she kneeled down crying. "That's the only give I can give him his happiness... You are his happiness. Not me."

She said.

"So you are telling me to get wed to him instead of you? Did you give up already..." I laughed.

"Yes... And yes I gave up already but My love for him is eternal even if I leave." She replied.

"You are leaving your Fiancé?" I asked sarcastically.

"Deh... First of all I am the one who asked to be his fiancé Eomma felt pity for me so she agreed and go on...

But then I know that's to selfish. Eomma wants Jiyong-oppa to be happy but also for me..." She confessed then I felt

a pang in my heart. 'Why is she telling me all of this? To feel guilty?' I thought.

"I agree... I'll be on the this wedding... I don't know what has gotten to you... But since you are giving him to me, it's my

Victory." I said in victory.

"Please Han-ssi take care of him on my behalf... After the wedding I will have a peaceful long sleep." She smiled and sighed.

And then left.

"Peaceful long sleep?" I thought.

 

Author's Note

Sorry I don't know anymore but thank you for reading ^^ I'll let her have a happy end where he realized that he actually fell in love with 

her... XD haha too much spoiler... Sorry I rushed the story :( I am ending it soon and focused on the Confessions cause it's also ending then the My Journey which will be a little longer before I end but still finding inspiration for it that's why I am late updating chapters -.- please support me by Commenting Subscribing Sharing Voting and FRIENDS REQUESTS are the most appriciateable one ^0^

Thanks again.