The Day before the Wedding His Birthday

It's Alright

"Aigoooo, my son is already 25 and tomorrow is your wedding." Eomma ruffled my hair. The party is for tonight.

And I am not looking forward for tomorrow. Sighed.

I haven't seen nor heard anything from Min since I got the call from her few days ago.

Why do I feel empty not seeing her?

Then Han came into me. Was I even happy with her now? When did my feelings for Han become like this? It's like I am not into her?

But when I see Min and hear her voice it's like giving me mix emotions that I can't distinguish.

"Oppa..." She called smiling it's like she never knew the wedding.

"Han-ah... Anneyeong?" I said.

"Oppa Gwenchana? Are worrying about something? Is it the wedding?" She said and I nodded.

She was still smiling. I don't know why.

Your POV

Early in the morning I woke up and look at the hallways checking if someone is up. I tried avoiding people these days.

I quickly change my dress and go outside.

I begun walking to the direction of the Church I am supposed to be married.

I reached the church and it was pretty empty barely few people are here. 

I walk down the aisle.

And sat down in the second front. And prayed.

 

'God please take me peacefully and painless... If that ever happen I am happy that I am giving Jiyong the best give his freedom and

happiness. I am ready to give up everything for him just to make him happy. I don't know how to thank you for the past 4 months

that I've been living I met him, my unnies and dongsaengs and a Beautiful parents. I am happy for this things.

Thank you so much wven for the last time you grant my wish. Please guide me and I wish the thing I am going to do is the right

thing. This time I will be more selfish but selfless on the other side. I know it's selfish not telling Eomma and Appa about this

but I am really being selfless... Haha that's funny... Just here to say thank you for everything.' 

 

I saw the Priest and went to him.

 

"Hi Father, are you the one who's doing the ceremony for Kwon family's wedding for tomorrow?" I asked politely.

"Ah yes Agassi..." He replied.

"Can I talk to you? I need to confess..." I said smiling.

"Sure sit down." He gestured on the sit and we sat down.

 

"Father Am I selfish for asking something like marriage? Am I gonna be hated by God? Because I forced him to marry me?"

I started.

"In your case it must be that something you want... Depends on your situation. You are not gonna be hated by God only your

doings every person has a mistake and you know that." He said. (Actually dunno xD jAst bare with me xD)

"Father do you think I am doing the wrong thing? I am supposed to marry him but the last thing I do is make him

happy... Father can you do me a favour?" I looked at him.

"Oh okay it depends whether it's a good deed or bad..." He said.

"Tomorrow in the ceremony do you mind asking the girl first before the boy?" I said. "The last thing I am gonna do is not

attend tne wedding... Instead of me the girl that he love will be the one who's he marrying... That's the last thing I know."

I said.

"You are meaning to say that instead that you are the girl supposed to be married someone is taking over it?" I nodded.

"I can't be with him forever... Any day now or so I can feel it that God will be taking me... I've been selfish for these past 4 

months and I want to make him happy before I leave." I confessed.

"You're such a kind hearted woman to do that... You are sick? I can see that... He must be so lucky... I will take your

request." He said and I nodded and bowed to say thank you.

 

It was already evening and I know Jiyong's party is starting. I felt relieved on what I am doing. I am doing the right thing.

Letting him go.

If it means that it was his happiness.

A smile form into my lips.

 

I saw many cars parked ourside the house must be the larty started.

 

I entered the house and many people were there various artist that is celebrating with him.

 "Omona... Who is this young lady?" Said one of the elders.

"She is Jiyong's soon-to-wife." Replied Eomma and I just smiled.

"Eomma I'll just go get change.

 

I went to my room and change to my dress and add few make up.

I finish putting my attire.

I shrugged. Yes this is the lst time I'll be seeing you.

I get my present which is only a card with all of my feelings for the past 4 months and a scrap book.

I actually took secret photo of him to stick in this scrapbook.

I put my gift to side were the gifts are laying.

 

"Omona... So gorgeous lady." Compliment the others and I smile.

"How do you get that body? I envy you." Laughed someone.

"Agassi your body is better than mine." I said.

From afar I can see Jiyong at least happy with the others.

 

Jiyong's POV

From afar people started talking to Min. When I looked at her I just realized that she was this beautiful.

She has a thin body and I can say that she hasn't been eating lately. She was different from the first time that I saw her.

"You'll be marrying her, huh? She is pretty..." Said Se7en hyung.

"Of course she is oppa." Said CL.

I saw her the gift in the table. I was wondering what is it then the MC started talking.

And 2NE1 went to her.

"Let's hear some speech from the Birthday celebrant and also calling his bride-to-be." Said the MC I felt tinggly when he said

the bride to be part. Butterflies.

I went to the stage.

"Anneyeong thank you for celebrating my birthday with me." They clapped.

"These past months have been busy because of the upcoming tour and we are happy to finish it." I said avoiding any wedding

thinggies.

"Min-ssi give some message for you Husband-to-be..." Said the MC.

"Ah deh... I am happy for him... Also looking for for tomorrow Jiyong-ssi..." She smiled. "I am giving you the best gift that

you'll ever have." She said but I felt something wrong I don't know why.

She looked at Han and smiled.

"Why the formalities to your Future husband." The MC teased. 

After some talkings and laughings some people suggest that we kissed.

"Don't worry Jiyong-ssi, this will be the last one." She whispered and looked away and look back again.

I did kiss her.

Just a small peck I felt really good with her.

"Woohoooo..." Said some people.

After that is the ball... We dance to the music separating me and Min.

After that a slow song came and she asked me if she can have the last dance?

Which I don't get since there's still tomorrow but just nodded.

"Please be happy Jiyong-ssi... I wish you enjoy my gift for the rest of your life." She said whilst looking in the midst of the crowd

avoiding eye contact.

"Did someone teach you that when you talk you should look at the person?" I said.

"I don't think I can look at you..." I can she is crying.

"Oppa... This is the last time I am calling you Oppa... Please be happy no matter what happens." She said then look to me.

"Oppa can I have one more last kiss?" She said before I can reply she just put her soft lips onto mine. Lasting for 10

second peck kissed.

Then she let go crying really hard like she is not seeing me tomorrow. I want to cupped her face but keep it to myself.

She then also let go of the dance and her figure started to disappear but stop when she saw Daesung and hug him.

They're like talking but since the music is loud I can't hear what they're talking.

 

>>> Fast Forward <<<

The party finishes and eople bade farewell I can't spot Mon anywhere. I walk to the presents and look where is her present

when I found it the door opened suddenly.

"Waiiit~~~~~~~~" Min screamed and grabbed the present.

"Yah... You gave it to me..." I pouted.

Then she smiled like an angel.

"You should open this tomorrow..." She said and I just nodded in defeat.

"Go to sleep Jiyong-ssi." She said I got irritated because she kept calling with ssi. But just nodded and went to my room and shower.

After my shower I went to my bed and sleep because of tiredness I sleep quick.

 

Your POV

I heard silence. I walk in to his room.

Look around. "I'll miss this place." I walk near him. And sat beside him caressing his precious face.

"Oppa, sorry for being selfish... Now I am letting you go... Please be happy." I cried tears kept falling down and wiped it 

quickly to prevent from falling from him.

"Oppa be happy okay... When I am not here anymore just forget me and live on with your life." I said in whispers

and kissed his forehead.

"Let me be selfish for the last time... You are my first and last kiss... Anneyeong..." I placed my last kissto him.

 

Jiyong's POV

I was a light sleeper and I can feel someones presence in my room. But I just didn't care.

Then that person sat beside me and was talking to me whilst she thought I am sleeping. Min was that person.

She was caressing my face and suddenly she cried while saying something I can't put it together since she was crying.

She continued and I hear her say about first and last kiss before kissing me and she stood up leaving and bade goodbye to

the sleeping me.

I didn't knew what she meant.

 

Author's Note

Did you like it?

Yes or No!

Thrill for the last couple chapter xD Buahahaha

please support me by READING SUBCRIBING VOTING COMMENTING and Friend requests hihi

Please support my other stories ^^