Apology Accepted

It's Alright

After that night I felt so happy. -squeals like a fangirl-

'Oppa~ take me away...' I thought. Impossible you're just friends. Haha. I shrugged it of and went downstairs.

"Omma~ Anneyeong!!!" I beamed happily and saw Jiyong walking towards the door leaving. And skipping down the stairs. Then suddenly I slipped on the stairs.

"Kyaaa..." I closed my eyes because I am expecting to fall. 'Weird it doesn't hurt when did people invented a soft and smooth and a nice smell floor?' I thought.

"Omona... Min-ah dear are you alright?" Omma jolted to me.

"Omma when did people invented a soft and smooth and a nice smell floor?" I asked still close eyes. And then started rubbing my eyes and open showing a blur figure of a person with a Rainbow Hair.

"Kyaaa...." I jolted up because I saw Jiyong carrying me... More like a hug maybe you could say before I fall on the ground he saved me.

"Min-ah luckily Ji, caught you if not you'll be bleeding and have a broken bones. Be careful next time okay, I'll be going on the kitchen since you have no scratch go down and eat okay..." Omma said.

"Neh~ omma..." I said then I tirn to Jiyong. "Ummm... Anneyeong Jiyong-ssi Gomawo for saving me... Mianhae... Mianhae..." I greeted, thanked and apologized to him many times.

"Haha..." He chuckled and ruffled my hair. "It's alright... You're alright I guess? No scratch..." He said and I nodded. 'Woah... I fell inlove more and more... Haizzz it's getting hard to leave him don't smile like that...' I thought. He smiled... At me~.

"Okay then I got to go... If you have time visit us, okay..." He said. Did... Did he just invite me to come over. I slapped myself. 'MinLian this is your chance to be friends with thems take it whole heartedly and be happy...' I cheered myself up and went to the dinning room skipping and humming.

"Looks like someone is in good mood..." Appa said while reading the newspaper.

"Neh~ appa a really good morning." I smiled widely.

"Here you go eat this all and be healthy... Now don't forget to drink your medicines I'll have them ready, okay." Eomma said.

"Deh~" Eomma placed 5 different medicines in the table.

"Eomma why did my tablets increased? Last time I was only drinking 2 and now you add 3...?" I said and continue eating.

"Doctor recommend it... So take it..." She smiled.

"Eomma Jiyong-ssi invited me~" I said and she smiled.

"Wooot... Someones progressing..." Dami unnie teased.

"Unnie..." I said. I started to forget my problems.

I went up stairs and took shower and change into this chubby dresses.

I went down and bade farewell to Eomma and Appa Dami unnie already went to her boutique. I guess I could visit there before I go to Jiyong.

I went to Dami unnie's boutique.

"Unnie... Aloha~" I greeted.

"Aigoo... What does our little princess want..." She pinched my cheek light and smiled.

"I want to visit unnie..." I said and she nodded.

"So anything you're liking?" She asked.

"Ani... I'll go back later and shop... Hihi Ima go to my prince charming..." I joked.

"Aigooo... Never give up on him okay... Fighting." She did a fighting sign.

"Fighting..." I also replied before leaving the boutique.

Jiyong's POV

Before I step out the house I heard a scream from upstairs and then I saw Min ready falling closing her eyes but then before she falls down I quickly step and save her. Wow... She feels lighter without the bag with me the other day.

Eomma rushingly came to us checking what happened but then she went back to the dinning room knowing that she doesn't ave scratches anywhere.

"Ummm... Anneyeong Jiyong-ssi Gomawo for saving me... Mianhae... Mianhae" she greeted, thanked and apologized to many times that's why I liked her... Why didn't I noticed this earlier... What I realized my previous thought. 'Aishhh... What's happening to me...'

"Haha..." I chuckled and ruffled her hair 'What's happening???'. "It's alright... You're alright I guess? No scratch..." I asked and she nodded.

After that I left and went to YGE for work of course. 'Oh yeah... She's not only a friend but also my fiancé...' I sighed while driving my Bentley.

As soon as I arrived I saw Han in YGE.

"Oppa." She waved.

"Jagi~" I replied and peck her lips lightly.

"Hyung~~~ Noona~~~" said SeungRi.

"SeungRi-ah... Noona will go to work now I just stop by and waited or Ji... Ji I got to go..." She said and I just nodded then she left.

"Hyung where is your PA Min-ah? I mean noona?" He asked whereabouts Min is.

"She's not my PA... She'll maybe visit later..." I said and gestured him to the studio... Oh yeah today 2NE1 is coming from Japan.

SeungRi's POV

I saw Jiyong-hyung with Noona before she bade her goodbye.

After that I asked hyung whereabouts is Min-ah... Noona... And his reply is 'She's not my PA... She'll maybe visit later...' Which catched my attention. She's not his PA how did she enter YG!

'Hmmm, kept thinking...' I thought I started to walk because hyung said go to the studio.

No One's POV

3 hours have already passed after that an it's already 2PM.

Min walked to YGE and the security let her pass because they thought she was GD's PA. Sighed.

"Where is Jiyong-ssi?" Min asked the lady.

"As always in the studionif not in BigBang's Dance room..." The lady replied with a smile.

Your POV

I walked to YGE and they let me in and asked the Lady where is Jiyong.

As always it's going to be either Studio or Dance room... I decided to go to Studio first because there's a strong feeling that he'll be there...

-Knock... Knock-

I knocked on the door to show my manner.

"Come in..." I heard Jiyong-ssi said so I come in saw him in the computer while Daesung is on the recording cubicle.

"Oh Min-ah..." Said Jiyong. Then I smiled and looked at Daesung and he waved and smiled brightly.

"Am I disturbing you... I'll go back later if you are..." I said.

"Aniyo... It's alright... We are nearly finish recording." Said YoungBae and I nodded.

"Noona? Can I call you noona?" Said SeungRi... I blushed and nodded.

"Noona... I am sorry for earlier..." He bowed.

"Oh... It's okay..." I replied also bowing.

Suddenly the door opened from the cubicle revealing a running excited Daesung.

"I... Ca--n't bre---ath..." I said because Daesung hugged me tightly. But hugged hom back.

"Sorry just excited..." He replied.

Jiyong's POV

After SeungRi apologized the door burst open from the cubicle revealing a running agressive Daesung approach Min and hug her like they are together... Why did my heart flinched? Why do I feel hurt when she hug him back?

"Wanna grab snack with us? 2NE1 will come back a little later..." Taeyang said and I nodded.

"That would be great thank you for inviting me..." She replied in a well mannered way.

"I didn't know you are that polite... Lol..." Commented by Seunghyun which made me laugh.

"Really? Am I?" And most of us nodded. I mean all of us.

"By the way we are really sorry about earlier..." Youngbae repeated.

"Of course Apology accepted YoungBae-ssi... I am happy that you want to be friends with me... It's my honour..." Min smiled.

"Since we are friends already... And also I heard from Daesung that you're a fan you should call us oppa like the other fans..." He said.

"Can I really?" She asked us in sparkling eyes.

"Of course pabo..." I smack her lightly since she sit between me and Daesung.

She chuckled.

 

 

Author's Note

Hihi there they are friends now and now i think its going near the end... Hihihuhuhu xD please support me :)