Minhyuk

Sasaeng/사생

Minhyuk was sitting on the sofa, fidgeting with his phone when he heard a knock on the door.

He was about to open it when he looked at the screen.

It was a girl with long wavy brown hair, not even close to eighteen, but other than that she looked pretty, had fair blemish free skin, and had curvy but slim figure.

Minhyuk opened the door without hesitating, as she looked like a decent sort of girl.

"Hello," said Minhyuk, "Do I know you?"

"No, but I just wanted tell you something." she said.

"Go for it."

"I'm a Cube trainee, and I have been training at Cube Entertainment for three years, and since we were in dance training I kinda like you."

Minhyuk hesitated, but continued to as he did not remember seeing her face.

"You.....are a Cube trainee?"

"Yup."

"That's strange......if you liked me, then how come you didn't want to talk to me or something?"

"I don't know. I guess it's because I'm a very shy and introverted person I guess. I was afraid you would turn down my offer, and continue to now because you're a celebrity, and I don't want to make the Melodies jealous of you and me."

"It's okay, we all feel that way sometimes, even if I don't remember seeing you."

"I understand."

"No problem. I'm Minhyuk." he said holding out his hand.

"I know." the girl giggled as she accepted his offer, "You're famous. I'm Soyeon. Lee Soyeon."

"Well, it is nice to meet you, Soyeon."

"Same."

"So, what can I do for you?"

"Well I was hoping to let you take me somewhere, how about the ramyun shop on the corner? We can eat lightly, and get to know each other well as acquaintances."

"Well okay, I don't see why not."

Minhyuk was about to leave when he remembered Eunkwang's warning. Crap, them! He thought.

"Wait here." said Minhyuk, "I'll be right back."

"Okay."

 

Minhyuk rushed upstairs and told the four boys,

"Guys, I'm going to a ramyun shop with a Cube trainee."

"Cube trainee?" said Changsub suspiciously, "Who is she?"

"She's Lee Soyeon."

"So do you even know this girl by any chance?"

"No, but she said that she's been training at Cube Entertainment for three years."

"I see."

"So can I go? She's waiting downstairs."

"Sure," said Eunkwang, think that he was being safe, "Just don't get into dating with her, the Melodies will rage at you any minute, and don't date her too long."

"Okay."

 

Minhyuk happily raced down the stairs and dashed out the door, taking Soyeon to the ramyun shop.

They sat down and looked at the menu whilst the ahjumma poured them some tea.

"So Soyeon, did you want to ask me anything else?"

"Yeah," said Soyeon, "I was wondering how you get to be a celebrity?"

"Oh, with time and practice. The chairmans like deliberate and evaluate you on your performance, and they could tell you anytime when you debut. I've trained for around four years, but just bear in mind that you could debut anytime."

"I hope so." said Soyeon.

"I think you will." said Minhyuk smiling, just when Soyeon's phone was ringing. She hung up, but then it started ringing again.

"Ummmm.......I need to step outside for a moment, my supervisor is calling," she said annoyed as she left the table, "I'll be back in a minute."

 

Minhyuk sat there on the table and waited, but she still did not come back.

After gaining impatience, he decided to step out and look for her.

"Soyeon?" he called into the dark alleyways and sidewalk.

"Soyeon?" he called again, "Are you alright?"

"She left," a voice whispered behind him.

Minhyuk turned around in horror to notice a stranger in black, smiling wickedly at him. "It was all a set up."

"No.....how could you....."

"Do you seriously think she was a trainee and that she loved you?"

"You're a deceiving liar!" he screamed, confused and freaking out. "Why did you do all of this?"

"That's not important." he said as he started to put a hand over his mouth whilst holding his arms together. Despite Minhyuk's muffled screaming and cries for help, before any attention could come to him, everything disappeared.