Eunkwang

Sasaeng/사생

Eunkwang spent the last hour trying to contact acquaintances and relatives of Hyunsik, Sungjae, Minhyuk and Changsub, trying to gain information from all of them, yet of course, nothing turned up, and every little bit of the trail that was left after each disappearance was cleaned up quickly in a flash to avoid leaking any evidence.

Of course shocked reactions were received, yet Eunkwang had no idea how to cope through all of this.

"That's it." grumbled Eunkwang, staring at Peniel and Ilhoon, "We have no choice."

"What do you mean?" asked Ilhoon.

"BtoB isn't BtoB without seven members all together. We have no choice but to either suspend our activities or call some trainees."

"But the trainees won't be as good!" protested Peniel.

"That doesn't matter!" snapped Eunkwang, "We need four more to accompany us, IF we have a choice. It is not easily for me to dance all over the stage, each of us has our own essential part to participating in the group. I can't possibly belt my stomach to sing all the parts, it is unfair to everyone else. We are all already having our fair share. If we do have the choice, we may have to ask some experienced Cube trainees to volunteer."

"But I don't want to suspend the activities!" argued Ilhoon.

"Do you seriously hear yourself? Are you becoming a selfish person who loves nothing but getting all the fame for himself? Do you not care about the disappearance of FOUR of our members? This is too serious! We can't possibly cheer up the Melodies with only THREE of us. BtoB can only be seven. In fact we'll have to start interviewing trainees as soon as possible."

 

Reluctantly, they went back to Cube Entertainment hall, and started interviewing male Cube trainees who have had at least a year of training, most of who were sixteen and older.

The three gathered all the male Cube trainees in the dance training hall, and announced their meeting.

"I am very sorry it all had to come to this, but as you see, due to Hyunsik, Sungjae, Minhyuk and Changsub's disappearances, we will have to find four substitutes for this position. Each of them plays an essential part to participating in this group, and this group can only be seven, as well always have had our fair share. Until they are found, the four that we select will have to be substitutes for the four; someone who can be a lead vocalist and rapper like Sungjae, someone who can be a lead vocalist and main dancer like Hyunsik, someone who can be a rapper like Minhyuk, someone who can be a main vocalist like Changsub regardless of age or appearance."

It was very very hard for all three of them to find four members, not because they were all inexperienced, but because there were just too many trainees that it was so overwhelming for the three.

They watched them, day and night singing and dancing for them after the interviews.

"Thank you," said Eunkwang to the gathered male Cube trainees as a whole, "We will now deliberate, and when we call you back in two weeks, we will announce who will be the four temporary members of BtoB."