Eunkwang

Sasaeng/사생

Eunkwang tossed and turned in his bed. He was not able to sleep well as he kept having recurring nightmares after the disappearance of Hyunsik and Sungjae.

That night, Eunkwang dreamed that he was swimming in the pond of a park, fully clothed, at ten years old, when he heard the meowing of a cat that sounded very familiar to him. His ears perked up, and once he got out of the pond, he noticed that it was his white cat; Mimi that he used to own as a kid. He was about to put up the cat when he noticed loud barking noises from afar, making Mimi meow and yowl in fright.

Eunkwang turned around just in time to notice a hooded figure riding a bicycle, two big dogs with sharp teeth barking loudly, making Mimi cower in fear, and then running away.

"Mimi, come back!" he called, but the cat continued to keep running further away in the park, leaving Eunkwang with no choice but to chase after it.

Eunkwang chased after the cat until they came to the deep forest of the park, leaving him all alone with the hooded figure, the dogs and the cat running away.

He ran and dashed through trees and thorn bushes until he entered a dark cave. He was not sure where he was going, but somehow his feet would not stop making him run, therefore he continued to run further and further.

He ran and ran until he finally found the exit of the cave, the source of light brightening the path.

He ran to the exit until he tripped over the thorn and fell tumbling onto a road below, landing with the cat. The cat was lying there injured, her white fur tainted red with blood. It was a short fall for Eunkwang, so he was still alive, but the cat had nasty wounds all over her skin.

"No," Eunkwang cried, tears streaming down his face. Before he could react, a bulldozer came and rapidly drove over the poor cat until it was reduced to fragments of flesh and fur and its head popped off.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Eunkwang screamed, clenching the severed head and bursting into tears.

Before he could pick himself up, a passing vehicle came by and......


Eunkwang woke up in his bed, screaming, clenching his neck.

"Eunkwang, are you okay?" asked Ilhoon running to him.

Even for a big guy and the leader of the group, Eunkwang was still too scared to answer.

"Bad dream?"

Nod.

 

But eventually the five went back to business.

"Okay," said Eunkwang, focuses on Sungjae's disappearance, "More work needs to be done."

So he made a poster on the computer, with a photograph of Sungjae on it, providing all the details beneath:

MISSING!

Name: Yook Sungjae

Date of birth: May 2 1995

Blood type: A

Height: 180 cm

Weight: 68 kg

Occupation: Singer, dancer and rapper (Member of Cube Entertainment boy band BtoB)

Last seen: E-mart Shopping Centre, Seoul, 22nd April 2013

 

Alike their plan for Hyunsik's disappearance, they printed out hundreds of copies of the poster and distributed them across the city, whilst the police began to start investigation handling two cases at once, and Sungjae's disappearance became a hot topic in the news.

After finishing the task by the evening, they eventually headed back home.

"Right," said Eunkwang, "Whilst we have found Hyunsik's ring, I also happened to find Sungjae's phone, shattered into pieces." he said showing them the phone. "If there are more clues we could be able to catch the captors as soon as possible."