Changsub

Sasaeng/사생

Changsub woke up in a pitch black room, bound and gagged. He tried to move, but he could only do so much due to the tightness of the ropes.

Sooner or later, the lights , revealing the man from the noraebang, stepping inside, closing the door behind him and firmly locking in before he walked over to where Changsub was sitting.

Changsub turned to his side, seeing shards of a broken mirror lying on the ground.

 

The man picked up one of the shards and started cutting the ropes and slowly tearing off the tape.

"At last, I have Changsub's pretty voice all to myself." he said gently, caressing Changsub's cheek.

Angrily, Changsub punched him in the face, now that he was free to move around.

"What the hell is the matter with you? So you are the kidnapper, huh? What did you do to Hyunsik, Sungjae and Minhyuk? I know that you killed them, and you are the one trying to kill all of us. Who else would, other than a psychopath like you? So what do you want from me? Do you expect me to sing for you all day and night like a slave? I am a celebrity, not an object to fight over! I can't believe that you are the sasaeng who has been doing this to us and trying to shut our lives away from the public."

The man, full of anger pressed Changsub back to the wall, holding his neck.

"Don't answer me back," he threatened, glaring at him with full teeth, "Or I'll kill you!"

"How do you plan to do that?"

The man picked up one of the pieces and pointed it at his neck.

"Do you want to be freed or not?"

"What do you think?"

"I suppose I take that as a yes. But before you go, I'll give you a choice."

"And what is that supposed to be?"

"You are either to stay here and live with me forever, and never approach the Melodies again, or die a horrible death."

Changsub glared at him, and spat in his face, whilst giving him a look of hatred.

"I guess you chose option number two." the man said, as he brought the mirror piece to his neck. "You are to stay with me.....forever....and you will never sing for anyone else again."

Without hesitation he slit his throat with the glass whilst he spewed out blood and his body fell sideways to the ground.