Eunkwang

Sasaeng/사생

"We seriously can't go a day without schedules." began Eunkwang, "Whilst we must continue our work, we must be extra cautious. From now on we really must stick together, and we can't wander off at night. Anything could happen to us if we fall into trouble."

"But we do have schedules at night!" protested Minhyuk.

"Still," said Eunkwang, "Whilst we cannot fix that sort of problem, we still must stick together, otherwise every single one of us will be a goner. And we must not seperate even at night."

Minhyuk nodded, along with the others.

"Oh, and never ever open the door to anyone. Always check the surveillance screen near the door to see who it is. If you see a suspicious figure, or if you don't see anyone standing at the door but hear a bell ringing, press the "ignore" button. And make sure that all the windows and doors are locked and bolted before going out and before going to bed."

 

Whilst they continued to heed Eunkwang's advice, they still continued to ask the police for any updates.

Of course, still nothing turned up despite a lot of research and investigation.

When they were about to return home from the police station, they bumped into a teenage girl, around sixteen years old.

As the five took a closer look at her, they noticed that she looked familiar.

It was Taiwanese K-pop Star Hunt contestant, Lucica, who danced Troublemaker by Hyunseung and Hyuna with Sungjae when she was in the reality TV competition, and when Sungjae was still a Cube trainee. She was a lot prettier in person than when she was on the show, and more merry and healthy looking, and not just because she was now a Cube trainee and had done a lot of practice particularly for her vocals.

"Hello Lucica." said Eunkwang plainly.

"Hello." she greeted BtoB politely.

"I assume that you are doing alright after training in Cube with Sorn now?" asked Changsub.

"Oh yes, I'm fine, thank you for asking. But I just wanted to ask you something."

"Good, good, what is it you want to ask us?"

"Well, you see, I happened to find this....." she said, pulling out a beaded bracelet out of her pocket, "Feel free to call me a sasaeng fan, but I have witnessed Sungjae's disappearance in the car park last night, does it belong to Sungjae by any chance?"

Eunkwang gaped. He left his bracelet behind during his capture.

"Yes, it is!" said Eunkwang accepting it, "Thanks for finding it!"

"And I'm sorry for at first thinking you were the sasaeng fan!" said Ilhoon.

"Huh? Oh shucks, it was nothing." said Lucica, smiling.

"So, can you tell us what you saw during that moment?" Eunkwang asked.

"Well I was hiding in a corner of the car park when I saw the kidnapper, he was wearing a long black coat with black pants, black boots and a black hat. His face was covered with a mask so I couldn't see his face clearly. But when he dragged Sungjae away, he put him into a black shiny car, which had white swipers on the front window, and sitting near the back window was a gold picture frame of Apink members standing together. I feel guilty for not trying to stop the kidnapper, but I was too afraid to do so."

Lucica could not help but start tearing up during all of this.

"I'm really, really, sorry," she wept, "I feel terrible for not saving Sungjae. I knew I should have tried to stop him, but I was too scared and....."

"Oh no!" said Eunkwang, "You did nothing wrong! I understand that you were too scared, that is perfectly fine. But thank you for telling us what you saw in the car park. And no, you're not a sasaeng fan! I understand that you wanted to do something but you were afraid to be kidnapped too. But of course we still care about Sungjae.....and Hyunsik's disappearance, but we have nothing against you."

"Really?"

"No," Eunkwang said plainly, but of course he still looked very solemn, "You had nothing to do with all of this."

"I see. Well I hope that you are able to find the two soon."

"Thanks Lucica."

"And thank you BtoB." she said bowing as she left.