Minhyuk

Sasaeng/사생

When Minhyuk woke up, he noticed that he was in pitch black, and he was on the floor, tied up and with duct tape pasted over his mouth. He tried wriggling around, but the binds were too tight for him to do so.

Just then the lights , and as Minhyuk looked around the room, he noticed that the room was full of broken and burnt grand pianos, alike the damaged pianos on the set of the music video "Insane".

Whoever this guy is, he must have the guts to waste money on pianos and then just destroy them, let alone buy a huge mansion, Minhyuk thought.

Looking down, he noticed that unlike Hyunsik and Sungjae who were tied up with rope, he was tied up with piano strings.

The man, who was holding a knife walked in and slammed the door shut, locking it as he crept towards Minhyuk, trembling and cowering at the sight of him.

 

"Well, look who we have here." he said, as he cut the piano strings that bound Minhyuk's arms and legs together, and gently tore the duct tape off his mouth, "You should be ashamed of yourself. You are not an idol but a womanizer. A womanizer who loves to mingle and touch young girls."

Minhyuk became so confused that he could not take it anymore.

"What the hell are you talking about?!" he screamed.

"You seriously don't know? You touched my sister and....."

"Sister?" he screamed, kicking him in the groin, "SISTER?! You think that I would fall for these sort of tricks made by gangsters?!"

"So what are you saying? Are you calling me a gangster?"

"I'd hate to judge you, but you are a gangster, both on the outside and inside! What did you do to Soyeon? I know that you killed her or something in order to get me. So what do you want from me? Are you trying to grab money off of me and tear apart my reputation? If you are then you have serious problems!"

"Shut up!" he screamed as he held the knife to Minhyuk's neck. "I'll give you a choice. You either stay here with me, and your two brothers, or let me embarass you in front of all the Melodies tell them that you are a child molester, or even let me kill you."

Minhyuk was so confused and angry that he could not help but continue shouting.

"You think that I would sacrifice my own flesh and blood to living with a filthy, disgusting monster like you? I would never sacrifice myself to do that. I would never want to see you ever again."

"Then you leave me with only one choice." he said, as he started tying up Minhyuk again with piano strings from another broken piano, and putting tape back on his mouth.

"I honestly thought that you were sweet on the outside," said the man, "But I was wrong. I should have known that so-called idols like you who are actually low and talentless come from pathetic backgrounds and are never ones to be trusted with. And for that, you will never see daylight or your so-called Melodies again."

Minhyuk cowered and struggled before him, but the man brought out his knife once again. Raising it, he repeatedly began stabbing the boy with the knife until he was covered in blood. Minhyuk tried to scream, but the blood started clogging his throat. Glancing down on his body, he tried to move but stared in horror as the pain of the wounds paralysed him, that he had no notice but to continue to watch the brutality until his dead body fell to the ground.