Eunkwang

Sasaeng/사생

"Eunkwang?" called a softer sweeter voice from upstairs.

Eunkwang paused and looked up, but was still clutching the knife in his hands.

"Seo Eunkwang, is that you?" the voice called again.

 

Eunkwang looked up. He dropped the knife in confusion and horror. Standing there was someone else.

It was Eunkwang's brother, Eunho.

"What!" Eunkwang exclaimed.

He looked back down, and noticed that he was actually sitting on the body of Peniel.

"What!" Eunkwang screamed again.

Peniel, who had blood pouring out of his mouth, reached his hands up to his cheeks and them, crying.

"Eunkwang....." he wept, "Why are you doing this to us? What have we ever done to you?"

"It wasn't me." Eunkwang wept. "IT WASN'T ME!"

He dropped the bloody knife whilst he embraced Peniel's body, who also embraced him and his hair.

"Hyung....." Peniel whispered, "I'm sorry....."

Eunkwang could not answer; his tongue lay dead as a fish.

He continued to embrace Peniel tightly, but it was not long before his grip weakened, and Peniel's eyes fluttered, eventually shutting as his arms fell by his sides.

 

"Eunho, why did you do this? You're crazy!" Eunkwang screamed.

"What are you talking about?" exclaimed Eunho. "You were the one that sneaked into my house! Why did you kill them all? What did they ever do to you?"

"It's not me." Eunkwang wept.

"Then why else would Peniel have said "Why are you doing this?"? They are good boys and have idolized you as a big brother, yet what motivated you to tear their lives apart? They are innocent boys!"

"I'm telling you I didn't do it!"

"Look at you!" exclaimed Eunho pointing at him.

Eunkwang looked down at his clothes, to his horror they were dyed red with blood, his hands were stained crimson, and his icy blonde hair had ruddy streaks in it, making it look as if he put red highlights in his hair, as he looked in the mirror again.

"So.....you killed them all?!" Eunho screamed.

"Eunkwang......." Peniel whispered faintly, his eyes still closed, "Don't........kill......me....."

Eunkwang gasped.

He began to see hallucinations of hundreds of anti-Melodies surrounding him. He could see them holding anti fan boards, some of which had photoshopped pictures of Eunkwang wearing devil horns, other having a picture of Eunkwang with a red cross painted over it. He also heard voices of the people in the hallucination chanting, "Seo Eunkwang......Seo Eunkwang is the killer.......it's all your fault.......your fault.......why did you kill them......it's your fault......", whilst hallucinations of Eunkwang killing Hyunsik, Sungjae, Minhyuk, Changsub and Ilhoon showed in exactly the same methods the imagined Eunho used to kill them, an evil smile plastered onto his face.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Eunkwang screamed, breaking the hallucinations and clenching his hair in despair.

He picked up the bloody knife.

"STOP!" screamed Eunho, "What are you doing!"

"I don't need to see you again." he yelled coldly as he raised the knife, tearing streaming his bloodied face.

Without hesitation, he raised the weapon, and despite Eunho's protests, he plunged it straight into his heart, whilst he screamed in frustration, and the whole world went black.