Changsub

Sasaeng/사생

Despite two weeks of researching by authorities, still nothing had turned up, much to the dismay of the four boys, but they still chose to continue their activities.

 

However, after their schedule, they decided to go to a karaoke bar, hoping that the three would be alright.

After their hectic schedule, they went to the nearby noraebang and began singing.

"It's too bad that they are not here to join us." Changsub sighed.

"I know," said Ilhoon, "But hopefully they will be fine."

"They should be!" added in Peniel.

"I'm kinda thirsty," said Eunkwang.

"I'll go grab us some punch." said Changsub.

"All by yourself?!" exclaimed Eunkwang, "No way, I'll go with you, you can't handle all that."

"Oh yes I can."

"Oh no you can't."

"Oh yes I can!"

"Fine then. Be careful though. We'll be here if you need anything."

"Okey dokey."

 

Changsub walked out the room to the bar to get four glasses of punch. He was about to ask the bartender for an order when he felt a hand tap his arm.

"Changsub," the voice said, "There you are."

"I'm sorry, who are you?" Changsub asked suspiciously, "Are you in need of fan service or something? If yes then I'd be happy to....."

"Oh no, it's about something else."

"What?"

"I was wondering if I could buy the glasses for you, so you don't need to spend any of your money."

Changsub stared at him, surprised at this unusual request, but he eventually agreed.

 

Minutes later the man returned, carrying a tray of four glasses of punch.

"Thank you," Changsub said about to accept the tray when the man continued to hold it tightly.

"There's something else you need to do for me."

"What?" Changsub asked impatiently.

The man put the tray to one side and took him to the restroom.

Even though they were the only ones there, the man whispered very quietly in his face, as if he did not want to be caught red handed.

"Tell me where you live."

"Why would I want to do that?"

"Because it's a great way to keep company."

"Look, I don't even know you, and I have not in any way been related to you. I will never give my address to strangers."

"Oh really? Because you think that I am ugly and disgusting I will never know where you live?" he asked Changsub with a threatening tone.

"I never said that!" yelled Changsub, feeling a bit afraid.

"So what are you trying to say?"

"I will still never give my address to you!"

"Well fine by me." he said as he wrapped Changsub's body tightly to his body.

"Let me go!" he screamed, kicking the man.

"Shut the hell up!" the man yelled, punching him in the face, knocking him to the ground.

"You son of a !" he yelled, but before he could get up, the man shoved a plastic bag over his head, causing him to pass out.