Eunkwang

Sasaeng/사생

More time passed, but it was time for all the artists to go back on stage.

"Now you have seen all our artists, but it is time to determine who will be first place, Lee Hi or BtoB?" said Sooyoung. "Now it is time to view the results!"

"Okay," said Yuri, "Here at the points for Digital Sales.....Album Sales.....Age Preference Vote.......Global Fan Vote....Mnet Broadcasting.....and finally for this week......the winner.....is....."

BtoB and Lee Hi stood there in front, sweating whilst anticipating the results.

 

"BtoB, congratulations!" cheered Sooyoung.

The Melodies immediately stood up and cheered on, holding their fanlights and fanboards, whilst chanting the official names of all the members.

"Congratulations!" said Yuri as she handed the trophy to Eunkwang, "Do you have any words to say, after your first official win?"

Eunkwang grasped the trophy to his chest, the Melodies thinking that he was putting up a comical act for the Melodies. Indeed, he was known for making jokes and having fun with the members, yet no one knew his fear.

"Eunkwang?" asked Yuri, still smiling, "Are you okay?"

"Ummmm....." Eunkwang muttered as he nervously grasped the microphone and started speaking without a single hint of emotion. "Thank you everybody for supporting me, we feel very proud to have won our first 1st place, and thank you Melodies for supporting us, and we hope that you all continue to support us in the future."

"He is just overwhelmingly happy and shocked because he did not expect this moment at all." said Sungjae taking the microphone and speaking to the Melodies.

"Oh well, thank you." said Sooyoung as she took the microphone.

"We have seen a lot of comebacks and rookies, but don't forget to keep supporting your favourite group!" said Yuri.

"This has been M Countdown, on the second week of April!" cheered Sooyoung, "Everyone...."

"Annyeong!"

 

Eventually BtoB were left alone on stage to performing "Second Confession", celebrating their first win. Six of them were playing with each other and goofing on stage with each other, whilst Eunkwang just stood still as a statue.

They were halfway through the song when Eunkwang's eyes widened in fear.

The hallucinations returned as he noticed that in the places of the Melodies grouped together, the antifans from the hallucinations appeared once again, laughing demonically with bloody eyeball sockets and toothless slit mouths as they held up knives and starting crawling onto the stage, grabbing Eunkwang's legs.

 

Eunkwang repeatedly hit his head over and over again, screaming in terror, as he collapsed on the stage.


Eventually Eunkwang woke in a dark forest, surrounded by thorns and trees. He got up and began walking footless, until he accidentally stepped on a sharp thorn, cutting his foot and making him fall.

As he sat down to hold the wound, he felt a cold hand grab his shoulder.

Eunkwang turned sharply, and there was Eunho, standing above him with a knife.

"I still haven't finished my game yet." he said with an evil smile as he lifted the knife.

He was about to strike when.......


Eunkwang woke up once again in his bed, screaming continuously whilst grasping both sides of his head.

"Eunkwang, what's wrong?" yelled Hyunsik.

"He's sick!" shouted Changsub, "Give him some water!"

The hallucinations seemed to be going back and forth in Eunkwang's vision, yet of course he was the only one he could see them.

Sungjae and Minhyuk sat by him, watching him whilst Hyunsik, Changsub, Peniel and Ilhoon were trying to find solutions, unaware of the imagined demises by the imagined Eunho which scarred him.