Eunkwang

Sasaeng/사생

A week had passed, and eventually it was time for Eunkwang to go home, Hyunsik, Sungjae, Minhyuk, Changsub, Ilhoon and Peniel helping him pack his things and preparing for his discharge.

After Eunkwang dressed, they left the hospital, where the limo was waiting for them.

They boarded the limo, until it eventually came back home.

"Welcome back!" said Minhyuk smiling.

"Uhhhh......thanks." said Eunkwang, not even looking slightly excited nor enthusiastic.

"I think he's tired." said Hyunsik, "Maybe he should go to bed."

 

Eunkwang did then go to bed, and lay down, fast asleep until he fell into a deep sleep, not even caring about dinner.


It has been a week since Eunkwang's discharge from hospital, and it was Thursday, 11th April 2013, time for them to make their appearance on M Countdown, promoting their newest song "Second Confession".

They boarded the limo which took them to CJ E&M Studios.

They all hurried for the dressing room where they changed into their costumes. They all sat together in a circle and sighed.

"These voting processes are always biased!" complained Changsub.

"VERY very biased." agreed Minhyuk.

"But if we work together, someday we can be the very best group of them all!" said Sungjae trying to cheer them up.

 

Back on the stage, with the fans waiting, special MCs Sooyoung and Yuri from Girls Generation appeared on stage, greeting them.

"Hello everybody!" cheered Sooyoung, "I'm special MC for the second week of April, Sooyoung!"

"And I'm Yuri!" smiled Yuri, waving to the fans.

"This is another special week, because we have so many comebacks and rookies, don't we Yuri?" asked Sooyoung turning to Yuri.

"Of course!" agreed Yuri, "But let's meet our top 10, shall we everybody?"

 

The top 10 artists showed on the screen, the fans anticipating who they were.

"Let's introduce the top 10!" cheered Sooyoung.

"Teen Top - Miss Right!"

"Infinite - Man in Love!"

"Lee Hi - Rose!"

"Huh Gak - 1440!"

"Rainbow - Tell Me Tell Me!"

"Girls Day - Expect Me!"

"G.NA - Oops - featuring Ilhoon from BtoB!"

Ilhoon smiled in excitement, anticipating the reactions from both the Melodies and G.NA's fans, whilst Eunkwang rubbed his back.

"K.will - Love Blossom!"

"Nu'est - Hello!"

"And last but not least, BtoB - Second Confession!"

Not even the cheers of Melodies cheered Eunkwang up.

"Eunkwang, what's wrong?" asked Hyunsik, "Are you nervous?"

Eunkwang only scowled in a farawy direction and did not answer.

"Maybe we should let him be, he only got out the hospital." Hyunsik suggested.

The other members gave him a nod.

 

At least that is more than enough love and support from our fans, Eunkwang thought. To be honest I didn't really think we'd get this much support.

"And the two artists competing for 1st place are......Lee Hi and BtoB!"

Eunkwang stared in space in surprise.

"We finally......did it?" he asked in a creepy tone.

"Yes, we....are you okay?" asked Ilhoon, worried.

"What do you think, do I not look okay?" continued Eunkwang in an eerie voice.

"Please write your vote in Korean!" said Yuri.

"We don't accept double voting!" said Sooyoung.

"What?! What?!" Sungjae gasped in excitement, "We finally made it!"

"We worked really hard!" said Eunkwang smiling, "I told you that there is a path for us, even though we are technically rookies."

"I knew we could so it." said Minhyuk, grinning at the others.

 

Ilhoon knew he had to make an appearance with G.NA, who was promoting her song "Oops!" whilst Ilhoon was the rapper. He left the dressing room rapping his off whilst G.NA was doing her thang.

It eventually ended with G.NA suddenly kissing Ilhoon romantically.

In no time it was time for BtoB to promote their song "Second Confession", so Ilhoon changed quickly into his other outfit and left with the six boys for the stage.

 

The seven performed "Second Confession", the Melodies cheering.

The six of them felt good and better at this stage performance than other stage performances, they felt it was still hope, but Eunkwang did not even look the slightest enthusiastic.

 

Time passed, as artists stepped on the stage one by one.