the baby...

love triangle....

eunjung and her mom left clinic , the doctor told them it's not licensable to kill baby in 3rd month . both of them were confused . eunjung was ashamed of her mom . but the doctor gave them address of an organization that might be helpful when they went there , a woman talked to them and said after childbirth they can give the baby to a family who wants child but they don’t have one ! eunjung couldn't decide when they came back home jiyeon was waiting for them.
jiyeon : what happened ?
eunjung left the hall and went to her as usual as these days she started crying . she was afraid and she didn't know what to do . she had no more choices , she couldn't take care of a baby so at night she told her mother she accepted to give baby to another family after childbirth .
at hyomin's house :
hyomin's mom : hyomin ah … is that right ur freidn eunjung is pregnant ??? I cant believe it ! she always looked such a simple girl !! everyone are talking about her pregnancy !
 wooyoung was watching tv and accidently heard it
wooyoung – mom what are u saying ?
his mom : everyone are talking about it … eunjung is pregnant !!!
wooyoung'eyes were wide open !!
both of them looked at hyomin : hyomin is that right?
hyomin couldn’t hide it : yes mom …
but eunjung is not that kind of girls ..wooyoung said !
hyomin said : she was ..she was drunk and it just happened .
her mom: who is baby's father.
hyomin didn’t want to answer angirily said : ahhh…. Mollaeo omma !
and left home .
eunjung was is in a really bad condition she couldn't come out of their home becaz all neighbors were  looking at her like a criminal .
her mom looked 20 years older this days and jiyeon was sad all the time . eunjung couldn’t go to college that year .
and she wanted to do it next year .
wooyoung left home he was sad too , some times he saw eunjung she was so sad and it made his heart broken he decided to walk and accidently he find himself in front of eunjung and hyomin's former school when he used to drive eunjung and hyomin there sometimes !
his eyes became teary for eunjung and he accidently saw jiyeon now was studying in the same school and she was walking with jiyeon suddenly a guy stand in front of jiyeon and dani and said : yah … do you like to be with me ?????
jiyeon said : go away and took dani's hand and they left but the guy followed them and took jiyeon's shoulder , jiyeon this time said louder : leave me alone u crazy !
- oh .. u don't like it ? ur sister was like u ! she never accepted guys but it turned out she is a !! im sure u r just like her !
jiyeon was angry and said : live me dog !
- dog ? how dare a like u call me dog !
jiyeon said : im sorry for calling u dog ! I was disrespectful to dogs !! u r even worse !!
she took jiyeon's hair , pulled her and jiyeon fell on ground ! dani tried to stop him but his friend took him the boy slapt jiyeon and jiyeon  was crying .
wooyoung yelled : what are u doing !!!
wooyoung took the guy's collar and said : all u can do is beating helpless girls like her ??????  boy : it's not ur business so just go away !!
- she is my dongsaeng( younger sister or brother ) and u r beating her!! How dare u call her , u dog ??????
that boy's friend tried to punch wooyoung's face but wooyoung punch him first and the fight started , dani and jiyeon helped wooyoung and after 15 minutes boys ran away . wooyoung looked at girls: are u okay !
they said yes and jiyeon screamed : wooyoung u have blood on your face !
dani said I go bring water ! and left jiyeon and wooyoung sat on a bench .
jiyeon said :oppaa… thank u for saving me !
wooyoung smiled and said
:aigooo.. pabo jiyeon calls me oppa !!!
he wanted to make jokes for changing the atmosphere but he saw jiyeon's eyes teary .
- yah.. jii what's gotten to u ?
jiyeon couldn’t stop crying . wooyoung felt sad too and said : don’t worry I won't let boys heard u again .
jiyeon said : I don’t care about my self… im sad for eunjung onnni … when they try to heard me call me bad names what they are going to do with eunjung onni? She is really heard , I always hear her crying … she always studied so hard to be a doctor but nows she couldn’t make it to go to exam even ….
wooyoung couldn't say anything so just hugged jiyeon and let her cry . dani saw them and left becaz she thought jiyeon needs this comfort .
eunjung'birth child was close so she was hospitalized , although her mother , jiyeon and hyomin was with her she felt really lonely . she remembered siwon's face . she couldn't believe he didn't remember her or maybe he was acting like he doesn't remember her. Eunjung had a hard childbirth but after that when she hugged the baby she forgot all of it .
nurse put a small and cute baby on eunjung's arm . eunjung looked at her and felt her heart was stopped beating ! she felt like she can't separate this baby from herself and felt a big love toward it , the baby was a girl . eunjung's mom was looking at her her eyes were teary her daughter was a mother she had  experienced this feeling before and she knew what a beautiful feeling it is jiyeon took a picture of them , this picture after giving baby to her new family will be all they will have . they left hospital to home the babies new parents will take her tomorrow . it was night and eunjung taking the baby's hand and said : im ur mother little baby .. but im not a good mother .. tomorrow I give u to another family ( her tears were rolling on her cheeks ) but tonight …just tonight im gonna be ur mommy .. I don’t what ur new family calls you but for me u always will be da ran , da ran  is name of the mother  of the mother who gave birth to you becaz my mom is most generous person who I ever knew sry im no like my mother … and  im ur bad mother.. im sry da ran ah , my daughter !
sry that I cant take care of u … but I realy love u … ur mom always loves u ……and I feel like dying da ran ah becaz I want to leave you  …
jiyeon was under blanket and she pretended she is sleep but she heard what eunjung was saying she was crying under blanket , just like their mom who was sitting behind the door of eunjung and jiyeon's room and crying . for three of them it was one of the worst nights in their lives.